Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2018, 04:44:13 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰💰[ProfitTrailer] Bittrex - Poloniex - Binance 💰THE BEST TRADING BOT 💰  (Read 8603 times)
drsub

Activity: 280
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

Why Should You Choose ProfitTrailer?

1- It only costs 0.03 BTC.
2- It's one of best if not already THE BEST trading bot currently available.
3- Our community has grown 3500% + in JUST 5 MONTHS .
4- it is now trusted by more than 8800 USERS !!!!!!!.
5- We have support in 10+ different languages.
6- Are you still reading the reasons? Huh Huh Huh Comeeee onnn, go get your license NOW! Wink Wink Wink

https://profittrailer.com/pt/ha/

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
csa1234

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

Can I run the software in demo mode and see what it behaves like before I purchase?

There is an option in config file which is call: Testmode enable that and you will be able to test the market without risking your real balance
FonsecaMinesLLC

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

Can I run the software in demo mode and see what it behaves like before I purchase?

There is an option in config file which is call: Testmode enable that and you will be able to test the market without risking your real balance

This is not however, paper trading. It will test the buy strategy, but not the sell strategy from what I understand.
drsub

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:52:35 AM

It will only show possible buys it would have made..
drsub

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:52:54 AM

This is not however, paper trading. It will test the buy strategy, but not the sell strategy from what I understand.

100% correct on your statement.
drsub

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:00:10 AM

If anyone is interested in PTFeeder i will leave the link below for you to purchase your copy.

https://profittraileraddons.com/en/18-pt-feeder

ProfitTrailer Feeder (PTFeeder)
We trail the trends!

PT-Feeder (PTF) or PTFeeder is an add-on software that works with ProfitTrailer, one of the best crypto trading bots.

You can use up to 4 API with 1 license of PT-Feeder

Some of the things PT Feeder does

• Auto switch between different market configurations according to your settings and the current market trends
  • Detect optimal trailing buy and sell per coin based on market situation
  • Adjust most configurations per pair automatically based on market situation
  • Dynamic generation of all properties files for Profit Trailer.

Examples of what can be done

• If BTC rises by 5%, then lower my buy value by 50%.
  • If a coin has been dropping in price for the last 2 hours, then increase my trailing buy by 10%.
  • If the volume of a coin is less than 500 BTC, then lower my cost per trade by 20%.
  • If the price of a coin is less than 0.005%, then lower my trailing profit by 15%.
  • If the average price change of the top 30 coins have dropped in the last 12 hours, then don't enabled DCA for any coin.
  • If the BTC drops by 10%, then increase my max pairs by 30%.

And yes, you can set PTF to watch for all of the above and more.

https://profittraileraddons.com

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
drsub

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

4- it is now trusted by more than 10000 USERS !!!!!!!.
6- Are you still reading the reasons? Huh Huh Huh Comeeee onnn, go get your license NOW! Wink Wink Wink

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
IndianCoiner

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

Hello Friends,

In the last few days, i have checked many links on Youtube and it seems people had positive experience using Profit Trailer. I had few questions and will appreciate if someone could help me out:

1) I'm from India and would prefer avoiding too much exposure initially until i become really comfortable with the configuration settings in PT. I wanted to know whether disabling DCA will be a good idea to start with assuming my initial investment will very small (~ $50)?

2) The license fee is quite high [at least for me Smiley ] so i am worried what if the exchange goes down for any reason. Will the license get transferred to another exchange or i will have to buy another one?

Regards,
IndianCoiner
drsub

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

Hello Friends,

In the last few days, i have checked many links on Youtube and it seems people had positive experience using Profit Trailer. I had few questions and will appreciate if someone could help me out:

1) I'm from India and would prefer avoiding too much exposure initially until i become really comfortable with the configuration settings in PT. I wanted to know whether disabling DCA will be a good idea to start with assuming my initial investment will very small (~ $50)?

2) The license fee is quite high [at least for me Smiley ] so i am worried what if the exchange goes down for any reason. Will the license get transferred to another exchange or i will have to buy another one?

Regards,
IndianCoiner

Hi.

1- With 50 dollars you won't be able to do anything with the bot.
2- We currently work with 3 big exchanges, if the case one closes, you will be offered a way to change exchange no problem.

Thanks
IndianCoiner

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

Hello Friends,

Regards,
IndianCoiner

Hi.

2- We currently work with 3 big exchanges, if the case one closes, you will be offered a way to change exchange no problem.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick response. Is the amount not dependent on the choice of coin? What should be the minimum amount i should go for?
drsub

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

Hello Friends,

Regards,
IndianCoiner

Hi.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick response. Is the amount not dependent on the choice of coin? What should be the minimum amount i should go for?

You need at least 500 dollars to work with, otherwise you won't be able to do much.
drsub

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

4- it is now trusted by more than 10200 USERS !!!!!!!.

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
RYXES

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!

10200 users? Do you have a list to confirm?
drsub

View Profile WWW
Today at 03:16:51 AM

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!

10200 users? Do you have a list to confirm?

Just join our discord channel Smiley

Discord Channel

https://discord.gg/P4SjbDq
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.