Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 530945 times)
harlan86

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:47:42 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 10:23:52 PM by harlan86

Here is a list for issues and improvements that could be done with cat:
1. delete older logs during the running of the cat, but not only during start-up.
Many users use VPS, VM, dedicated machines with limited resources. With long time run CAT at many markets use a lot of disk space, which could to cause a problem. Making thread inside application that will just periodically run cleaning routines will do the work.

2. UI dialogs for Save/Load market/order is not very well designed.
It would be good in dialogs for load and save will have the caption with exact action that was selected (not a 'Select', but for example 'Save Market Orders'). If you misclick at UI, you could verify with dialog name this.

Second it's a default filters for save/load files. Since we work with xml files I suppose need to use it as default filter for file selection. And as a option *.* if user use other extension.

3. Load market/order didn't load correctly values to the pool. I.e. if you run cat with some value in pool, save market/order, restart cat, load market/order pool value will be 0. If users algo is based on limiting ping order it is effectively stop algo from working at all.

3. Orders & Trades -> Ping Trade table usually come with error during editing values inside there. For example, you have 2 orders in Ping Trade, and want to edit both of them. Usually, work only first one, the second one showed error with null pointer exception. Editing pings orders and pongs orders could cause to same errors too, but it's a mostly when you edit order in the time when it fired in market. It seems to me, logic of working with editings of orders is not safely designed.

4. UI part with presets work. When you load market/orders from the file, 'presets' combo box show 'Default Dynamic' instead of 'Current Running'. it confuses.

5. Columns in the spreadsheets of the gains are not aligned to the width of data inside each column.
For example column "Start Trade" will have only 4 chars, but it have width same to the Cumulative Gain, which could be millions of value or Timestamp that is not fit well to the default width of column

6. improve load/save market by additionally saving statistics. Also during load, do restore of statistics and gains from cvs. It would allow to have continuous statistics of the bot. not only local run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:22:33 PM

Here is a list for issues and improvements that could be done with cat:
1. delete older logs during the running of the cat, but not only during start-up.
Many users use VPS, VM, dedicated machines with limited resources. With long time run CAT at many markets use a lot of disk space, which could to cause a problem. Making thread inside application that will just periodically run cleaning routines will do the work.

2. UI dialogs for Save/Load market/order is not very well designed.
It would be good in dialogs for load and save will have the caption with exact action that was selected (not a 'Select', but for example 'Save Market Orders'). If you misclick at UI, you could verify with dialog name this.

Second it's a default filters for save/load files. Since we work with xml files I suppose need to use it as default filter for file selection. And as a option *.* if user use other extension.

3. Load market/order didn't load correctly values to the pool. I.e. if you run cat with some value in pool, save market/order, restart cat, load market/order pool value will be 0. If users algo is based on limiting ping order it is effectively stop algo from working at all.

3. Orders & Trades -> Ping Trade table usually come with error during editing values inside there. For example, you have 2 orders in Ping Trade, and want to edit both of them. Usually, work only first one, the second one showed error with null pointer exception. Editing pings orders and pongs orders could cause to same errors too, but it's a mostly when you edit order in the time when it fired in market. It seems to me, logic of working with editings of orders is not safely designed.

4. UI part with presets work. When you load market/orders from the file, 'presets' combo box show 'Default Dynamic' instead of 'Current Running'. it confuses.

5. Columns in the spreadsheets of the gains are not aligned to the width of data inside each column.
For example column "Start Trade" will have only 4 chars, but it have width same to the Cumulative Gain, which could be millions of value or Timestamp that is not fit well to the default width of column

thank you so much for all of these suggentions.
I can tell you that :

1 - I'm working on it actually to split files when size will reach X (where X is an user parameters).
I will try to add an option like "Delete older files in log files folder if total size is > X)
This will cause a problem : if some error occurs i won't be able to analyze market log, BUT this is a choise from users side.

2 - Dialog about save/load will be refactored with another improvements on XML Data save (i will save buy/sell pool values and trades that actually are not saved)

3 - I need to check this but i think null pointer exception could be fixed in 5.0 version, but if you are able to get the same error with 5.0 pls pm me about that.

4 - Agree

5 - I think i have a code to "optmize" column size. Need to check
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:24:02 PM

Which exchange is best to use this bot profitwise ?Us there any video tutorial available for dummies on how to use it on different exchanges?I want to use it for trading because manually doing it is very tiring.
Also what are the specifications to run it on windows 10 amd laptop?

well i think that CAT works good on markets with good volumes and many up/down movements (probably this is a general description of a market that run good with bots).
Poloniex is for sure one of the exchanges with high market volumes.
And yes you can run on windows 10 amd laptop. Just install Java 8
harlan86

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:57:14 PM

the couple more:

6. improve load/save market by additionally saving statistics. Also during load, do restore of statistics and gains from cvs. It would allow having continuous statistics of the bot. not only local run.

7. redesign static ping pong mode.
instead of having buy X, sell Y value, you could have value for delta, for example in %.
So the logic of buy/sell pong prices will be calculated from the ping price and delta.
When pong is completed, price changes using delta and make ping price again.
This will allow to create ladder-style orders.
For example will be next sequence:
- delta 10%
- user create static ping for buy at 100.
- cat created pong at 100+10%, sell it.
after ping-pong, cat use (pong price - 10%) for create ping order at price 100.
Actual math will be not (pong - delta), but the (pong/((delta/100)+1)). It's just technical details, not so important.
So, in fact, loop for all ping pongs will be 100 - 110 - 100 - 110 - 100 ..., same as with current static mode, if you define 100 and 110
But at the same time at same market you could create with this delta orders at levels 80+10%, 90+10%, 110+10%, etc.
Also, dynamic orders could be more flexible here with such logic.

One thing that as I understand, when value is coming to the pool, you do not track pong. So, implementation of original ping price calculation could be tricky. In this case, a shortcut that avoids placing to the pool could help.

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:28:17 AM

In the next hours i will release CAT 5.0

This is the final changelog :

- Now The SELL Pool is expressed as Qty (Easier To use, more precise in calculation). To obtain this, these changes has been done :
  - Split option "Set Pool Value Amount to 0 If Current Amount is <" in 2 separate options, 1 for sell, 1 for buy
  - Changes Buy/Sell Pool GUI Interface/Some Log Messages (about PONG into Buy/SEll Pool)/Some Labels on GUI/Various code
- Now Preview From Buy Sell Pool Is more Precise and you have 2 button, 1 for Buy Preview and 1 For Sell Preview
- New Parameters Added to the Buy/Sell Pool Options "Stop Ping Creation if Total <MARKET> Orders Qty is > X"
- Gui Improvements/Code Fix (Thanks to CAT users)
- When you STOP PROCESS CAT Is now able to FORCE the stop action even if Lookup Is Running
- 2 Change For Order & Trades Edit Panel :
  1 - After set new Qty/Price/Type values you will have an ORANGE table line that stands for "Order is going to be recreated"
  2 - If you edit Again a Ping/Pong Order and you re-confirm original values, then Recreation will be aborted and table line will change from ORANGE to WHITE
- Added a new option in Main Frame TOOLS -> Restart C.A.T. With more RAM, that allows you to restart C.A.T. using ram size from 512 to 4096 MB (According to your HW Available RAM)
- A New Panel "STOP PING" is added to the Ping-Pong Parameters Panel. You will find 6 Stop Ping Options Inside.
- CAT Is now able to find trades even if they occured on the previous OrderId (Before a Recreation).
  This is unlike to happens but sometimes exchanges are slow in return updates data
- Any Ping-Pong Order have now an internal ID. You will read in description String (CAT-XXXX/<ExchangeOrderId>)
  This is useful to trace your order inside the log even when OrderId Change and it will be useful for future features
- Load Balance from MyBalances panel is now asynchronized call (you don't have to wait until load complete, useful when exchanges are very slow)
- Added 2 Filter options : Skip Buy/Sell Orders With Price Between Best Price And Best Price - X%
  - This will allow to skip top book orders and create ping.pong inside orders book
- The Option "Merge Equal Trades Into a New One" is now TRUE By default (this is useful especially when your order is immediatedly filled with 2 or more trades)
- If an XML C.A.T. file older than 3 CAT Version is used by Current Version you will receive a suggestion message about resave it (in the general console/pop up message)
- A New Advanced Panel (reachable pressing a button in Ping-Pong order creator) has been added to let you create a large amount of orders at the same time with options
  - Fixed Amount Qty/Fixed Increase Price
  - Decrease/Increase Percentage Amount Qty/Price.
  - And you can combine Price and Qty options.
DayTradingHousewife

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:33:45 AM

- A New Advanced Panel (reachable pressing a button in Ping-Pong order creator) has been added to let you create a large amount of orders at the same time with options
  - Fixed Amount Qty/Fixed Increase Price
  - Decrease/Increase Percentage Amount Qty/Price.
  - And you can combine Price and Qty options.

I love this new feature, Thanks
scox

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:43:18 AM

Hey, the bot is working great. I know you don't need any more feedback than you already have, but a +1 from me and a little bump on the thread can't do any harm :p

I'm just gonna throw this out there:
wouldn't it be time to add commodity/forex based website APIs as well?
Here are a few exchanges I would like to see CAT employed on:
https://1broker.com/?c=en/home
https://clients.evolve.markets/
https://simplefx.com/dashboard/

please do look into them! I bet you could increase your customer base radically as well!
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:16:11 PM

ihold the version 4.9 should i buy the new version or interchange it?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:23:05 PM

i think you already received the 5.0 message.
You don't need to buy anything, once you are customers all next releases are free
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:26:12 PM

i think you already received the 5.0 message.
You don't need to buy anything, once you are customers all next releases are free

Thank you sampey you are the Best.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
ani007

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:51:29 PM

i want copy of C.A.T. how can i get?
xnyz

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:13:50 PM

i want copy of C.A.T. how can i get?

You are sending a pm to Sampey
xnyz

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:25:23 PM

To change your C.A.T version from 4.9 to 5.0 do the following steps :

1. Fist copy your KEY.xml file from your old version of C.A.T.
2. Start the new CAT.jar and let it create the CATSystem folder for you and then close the application C.A.T.
3. Copy in the KEY.xml file from the old location to the CATSystem directory and then you start the version of C.A.T and you are upgraded and not need to enter all the API keys again.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:59:30 PM

What is current price of CAT? I saw the yobit and Cex promo, good stuff sampey!

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Zamzibar

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:01:13 PM

Hello, I am very interested in buying this BOT but honestly I see it very complicated, someone who has it and who speaks Spanish to explain and clarify some doubts ... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

regards

Hola estoy muy interesado en comprar este BOT pero sinceramente lo veo muy complicado, alguien que lo tenga y que hable español para que me explique y me aclare algunas dudas... Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Saludos

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:32:59 PM

Has anyone gotten good at Advanced Settings?

My bot seems to slowly lose orders over the course of the day (not sure if it is just Poloniex errors or what), and I am trying to find a good set of settings to counteract.

Sampey had mentioned there is a way to FIX your buy/sell. How do you do this?

Say, I have a starting balance of 5,000 USD and 5 BTC. I want to have 2,000 USD in buys, and 2 BTC in sells at all times, but only up to 50% of my balance on each side.

So, if I bought 4,000 USD, and now had 0 USD and ~9 BTC, I would want to bot to offer HALF my remaining USD ($500) and continue to just offer 2 BTC sell, until new trades make things rebalanced.

How would I accomplish this?

I know I could set "Consider 50% of Your Real BTC/USDT Balance". But how do I set everything else, to say, ALWAYS have a 2,000 USD buy order, and a 2 BTC sell order, or whatever up to 50% of balance is on that side?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
btcdamnit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:51:18 AM

Which bot is more customisable?
CAT
or
LeonArdo
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:09:32 PM

Which bot is more customisable?
CAT
or
LeonArdo

Hi,
here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg5590896#msg5590896 you will find all the CAT options.
I don't know nothing about Leonardo, try to ask them.
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 12:26:29 AM

Different exchanges have now very different exchange rates. Is there a plan for arbitrary trading?

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:28:48 AM

Different exchanges have now very different exchange rates. Is there a plan for arbitrary trading?

yes, but if customers don't stop asking me changes i will never find the time to complete that part (i've wrote a little piece of arbitrage GUI)  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: