Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531004 times)
pixskullstudio

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:54:34 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 12:09:35 AM by pixskullstudio

So the calculator has it where you stick in the percentage as I see by the screenshot no the "how to" where you check what a 5% gain would be.

But then if your setting your the % you want for minimum amount on a gain, it winds up being defaulted to 0.3000.  And Binance has 1% fees if I'm not mistaken, not including their discount.  So is it a .1 or a .01 for what needs to be included for fees, or are we doing it like the calculator?  Where it's just in %.

Any example setups that have worked for y'all would be greatly appreciated as well.

If there was in fact an area to post up your setups and/or find setups of others to go off of and/or use.  Would anyone be interested?  

Thanks,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markis_online

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:51:20 AM

I am publishing my CAT Bot trading results and overall progress to an Telegram channel on a regular basis, perhaps weekly.

This is a very thorough cost/profit analysis of an active 24/7 CAT Bot trader that would benefit someone interested in seeing results before purchasing the software. The analysis shows all trading pairs, including gain % and total trades. It shows cost of software vs payout, days in use, profit per trade, total trading capital, net gain to total trading capital, plus many more variables to help you can make an informed decision.

Because a lot of time goes into learning, managing the software and building and updating the analysis spreadsheet, a small donation of cryptocurrency would be appreciated prior to accessing these results. This donation should be around 5% to 20% of the cost of the software, a small price to pay for being able to see up to date results before committing to a purchase.

All donations go straight onto an exchange for CAT Bot to use in trading, the results of which will be feed back into the analysis to provide you with even more comprehensive data.

To get started; PM me on telegram (https://t.me/markis2018)
pixskullstudio

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

I am publishing my CAT Bot trading results and overall progress to an Telegram channel on a regular basis, perhaps weekly.

This is a very thorough cost/profit analysis of an active 24/7 CAT Bot trader that would benefit someone interested in seeing results before purchasing the software. The analysis shows all trading pairs, including gain % and total trades. It shows cost of software vs payout, days in use, profit per trade, total trading capital, net gain to total trading capital, plus many more variables to help you can make an informed decision.

Because a lot of time goes into learning, managing the software and building and updating the analysis spreadsheet, a small donation of cryptocurrency would be appreciated prior to accessing these results. This donation should be around 5% to 20% of the cost of the software, a small price to pay for being able to see up to date results before committing to a purchase.

All donations go straight onto an exchange for CAT Bot to use in trading, the results of which will be feed back into the analysis to provide you with even more comprehensive data.

Thanks markis_online but that doesn't go to help the bot AT ALL.  Bitcoin is a community and so as I know that gecko, profit trailer, gunbot all have people who are happy to share their results or what works for them so that the currency of Bitcoins and altcoins can GROW.  Going ahead and being greedy about sharing results but ONLY if paid, is not something I support.  If your making money, then you don't need to get paid to show it.

But that is your data and so that's your choice.  For everyone else who may be interested, if they had a spot to share and / or view others setups, is there an interest?  The more of a collaboration we have, I figured the more potential profit options we will be able to utilize with knowing what the bot's maximum capabilities are.  Besides, the more people making on the bot and with shared data, can only help the growth of profits for those using the same style.

Thanks,
markis_online

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:54:52 AM

Thanks markis_online but that doesn't go to help the bot AT ALL.  Bitcoin is a community and so as I know that gecko, profit trailer, gunbot all have people who are happy to share their results or what works for them so that the currency of Bitcoins and altcoins can GROW.  Going ahead and being greedy about sharing results but ONLY if paid, is not something I support.  If your making money, then you don't need to get paid to show it.

But that is your data and so that's your choice.  For everyone else who may be interested, if they had a spot to share and / or view others setups, is there an interest?  The more of a collaboration we have, I figured the more potential profit options we will be able to utilize with knowing what the bot's maximum capabilities are.  Besides, the more people making on the bot and with shared data, can only help the growth of profits for those using the same style.

Thanks,

You talk about going against the community but are happy to call someone in the community 'greedy'. Ironic. Maybe you should talk to Sampey giving the software away for free? Good luck with that one.

You are entitled to your opinion. I'm not here to make enemies, just share my results that I put the hours in and work hard to obtain.

pixskullstudio

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:05:59 AM

Thanks,

You talk about going against the community but are happy to call someone in the community 'greedy'. Ironic. Maybe you should talk to Sampey giving the software away for free? Good luck with that one.

You are entitled to your opinion. I'm not here to make enemies, just share my results that I put the hours in and work hard to obtain.

I didn't say you weren't entitled to your hard work.  I'm just stating that, that was not the intent of my question.  And that's all it was, was a question.  I appreciate the offer for sure but I as well, will tweak and work on my settings on different scenarios and hope to see some profits as you, yourself has stated the bot has helped you with.

Which makes me look forward to my results from this bot even more, thank you.  That's even more promising.  But I do disagree with you, in order to setup this software, i personally know the amount of time and effort which I'm sure consisted of some all-nighters, to say the least, that Sampey had to put into this project. Not to mention the fact that he only charges a 1 time fee when others don't and charge you monthly.  Which is obviously an additional cost to add into your trading, but yet he doesn't get paid anything additional for keeping the bot up to date, doing additions to it, etc.

His money is well deserved.  This is coming from someone, myself, who I would call as a copy / paste programmer.  And taking care of paid membership mapping tools site, between answering clients, questions, comments, requests, issues, etc, then even with my easy but necessary updates, and minor code changes to match any updated info that gets loaded with the default settings that came over on the new update, and change to match the necessary ones, etc.  I shit you not, I use to do it free and just on donations.  Then there was only 62 out of 1200 unique users on a given week, who would donate.  But they are sure to bitch when it was down for updates.....

So were cool markis_online bud, I'm here looking to help so that it may benefit all C.A.T. bot traders(including us both), hopefully entice new CAT customers, which ultimately increases the chance for MORE MARKET VOLUME, and MORE VOLUME, means MORE INVESTORS, which hopefully means MORE MONEY and increase BTC and altcoin VALUES. 

At least that's just my 2 satoshi's....lol  With that being said, is anyone else interested and is there anyone out there who have their trading strategies that are working well for them and would be interested in contributing.  Who knows, if it were to grow properly, then people may be able to find better, more optimized settings based off your trading strategies (which you could be definitely benefit from).

Either way, this was just a question / suggestion so that I can gauge the want/need for one and if it got built, would it be used.

Thanks,
markis_online

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

Thanks,

I didn't say you weren't entitled to your hard work.  I'm just stating that, that was not the intent of my question.  And that's all it was, was a question.  I appreciate the offer for sure but I as well, will tweak and work on my settings on different scenarios and hope to see some profits as you, yourself has stated the bot has helped you with.

Which makes me look forward to my results from this bot even more, thank you.  That's even more promising.  But I do disagree with you, in order to setup this software, i personally know the amount of time and effort which I'm sure consisted of some all-nighters, to say the least, that Sampey had to put into this project. Not to mention the fact that he only charges a 1 time fee when others don't and charge you monthly.  Which is obviously an additional cost to add into your trading, but yet he doesn't get paid anything additional for keeping the bot up to date, doing additions to it, etc.

His money is well deserved.  This is coming from someone, myself, who I would call as a copy / paste programmer.  And taking care of paid membership mapping tools site, between answering clients, questions, comments, requests, issues, etc, then even with my easy but necessary updates, and minor code changes to match any updated info that gets loaded with the default settings that came over on the new update, and change to match the necessary ones, etc.  I shit you not, I use to do it free and just on donations.  Then there was only 62 out of 1200 unique users on a given week, who would donate.  But they are sure to bitch when it was down for updates.....

So were cool markis_online bud, I'm here looking to help so that it may benefit all C.A.T. bot traders(including us both), hopefully entice new CAT customers, which ultimately increases the chance for MORE MARKET VOLUME, and MORE VOLUME, means MORE INVESTORS, which hopefully means MORE MONEY and increase BTC and altcoin VALUES. 

At least that's just my 2 satoshi's....lol  With that being said, is anyone else interested and is there anyone out there who have their trading strategies that are working well for them and would be interested in contributing.  Who knows, if it were to grow properly, then people may be able to find better, more optimized settings based off your trading strategies (which you could be definitely benefit from).

Either way, this was just a question / suggestion so that I can gauge the want/need for one and if it got built, would it be used.

Thanks,

I was never uncool with you, but then again it's not like we're two old friends just chilling at a bar talking s*&t together when we're on here. But I'm sure we could, share some great stories and have a laugh.

All those things you capitalised will happen with or without my involvement. if I died right after submitting this post nothing would change that outcome.

Look, the reality is, my original comment, your reply will just get lost in this thread. The likelihood of anyone actually seeing it, then actually donating to see results are virtually ZERO.

BUT if someone just needs a bit more confidence and wants to see ACTUAL results before purchasing the software, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Thanks for your reply. Let's leave it now and move on.

pixskullstudio

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

That works for me....

Do you have any suggestions for the min % gains settings,  in regards to filters or rules?

Thanks
cruxio

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

Very pleased with C.A.T. Bot. It is a trading tool and therefore it is only as good of trader as you are. It has all the settings required for adjustment of buy/sell pool, stop loss, and percentage limits. If you get greedy with how many ping-pong trade completions you try for and the market turns, you might get stuck with a few coins (cost of doing biz). Here's the advantage. You can run dozens of markets across many exchanges at the same time. The amount of gains are up to your risk. The many small gains add up quick. It has already paid for itself.
student842280

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

hi Sampey .

which TA factors C.A.T use for buy !!?
and What is its action when prices fall ?
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

on Cryptopia:

markets $PAC
not loadable since PAC fork
(x weeks ago)

some markets DOGE
not tradeable because of wrong limits
e.g. extreme one: sell min. 100 of coin 42.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
cruxio

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

How do I limit one of the pairs to a fixed value of available funds.  I started trading in 5 different pairs yesterday, and when I got up this morning one of the pairs had more than 30% of my funds tied up.  Shocked When this pair took a slight drop this morning, I was looking at a 0.3BTC loss, according to the balances at Poloniex.  When I went to bed, I had a 0.3 BTC gain.  (Simply marvelous!)

Can I limit the funds available to a specific pair?  Also, can I specify that CAT, in total, can use 80% of funds and leave 20% behind in case something goes awry?  (Not with CAT, but markets in general).  This is how I manage my real-world stock trading and would like to do the same with CAT.
Thanks in advance.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

you should specify CAT to not "adequate" the orders if the total value calculated is < min limits set by the exchange.
i suggest to combine that with the DUST Options.
firemagus

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Hi Sampey,

I was inquiring with you about CAT through private message. It seems I am limited to sending only 2 messages per day so I am unable to PM you anymore.

Just two more follow-up questions if you may,

1. Can the bot do arbitrage trading between different exchanges?
2. Can I use/add a different exchange other than the ones available for purchase?

Also please PM me the payment instructions. I would like to pay in BTC.

Thank you.

firemagus

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

Hi Sampey, is it safe to post the public API key here? I cannot send a PM because of some account restriction... Huh
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

Hi Sampey, is it safe to post the public API key here? I cannot send a PM because of some account restriction... Huh

yes, a PUBLIC Api key is like a Nickname or public Bitcoin Address....
firemagus

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

yes, a PUBLIC Api key is like a Nickname or public Bitcoin Address....

Great. My API key for the exchange I requested is 3pFX7JN3ta1KQoemFximQevDg. I will send you the payment in the next few minutes.

PS. Thank you for the discount. Smiley
firemagus

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:50:39 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 04:53:34 PM by firemagus

Great. My API key for the exchange I requested is 3pFX7JN3ta1KQoemFximQevDg. I will send you the payment in the next few minutes.

PS. Thank you for the discount. Smiley

Payment sent. Smiley Will wait for your advise on the next steps.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 04:29:08 PM by Sampey

next step is to wait i'll be back home and i will send your copy
Stay tuned (around 6-8 hours)  Wink
firemagus

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

Sounds awesome, thanks! In the meanwhile will keep myself busy with house chores.  Grin
pixskullstudio

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:08:38 PM

Great tool my friend, thanks again....just a suggestion/request to throw into your pool of requests.

Night Mode Skin

Just like setup at bitscreener.com, coinmarketcap.com, etc....a skin option that winds up allowing the bot to be easy on the eyes, especially at night.

i.e.
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4568/27132915409_6cabb9d040_o.png

Thanks,
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: