Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 530944 times)
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:28:16 AM

No, it just spits out the line from the gain tab, in that order.
well if it already spits out that line from the gain tab. Then I would imagine it shouldn't be hard to set something up to log it and collectively add it up the way it does on the gain tab with the accumulative totals Etc.

exactly, just setup "something" on a server at URL to collect these data...

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NinjaMan35

Activity: 134
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

No, it just spits out the line from the gain tab, in that order.
well if it already spits out that line from the gain tab. Then I would imagine it shouldn't be hard to set something up to log it and collectively add it up the way it does on the gain tab with the accumulative totals Etc.

exactly, just setup "something" on a server at URL to collect these data...
that's just the thing, I wouldn't know where to begin. I was thinking IFTTT. But I think that only handles three lines of data or something. But I would really love to be able to get something like this setup.
NinjaMan35

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

Hey Sampey, might have some referrals coming your way. Just wanted to let you know. But I'm referencing people 10% off which I know will come out of my referral payment.
Buyasta

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

I've only been running the software for a couple of days, but I keep getting the following exception thrown:

Code:
ERROR:  ''
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:737)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:343)
at CAT.E_MarketSupport.RestoreRoutines.A_Executor.XML_Manager.finalizeXML(Unknown Source)
at CAT.E_MarketSupport.RestoreRoutines.A_Executor.XML_SAVE_LOAD_MANAGER.fullMarketSave(Unknown Source)
at CAT.B_Env_Exchange.A_ExchEnv.ExchAutoBackupManager.b(Unknown Source)
at CAT.B_Env_Exchange.A_ExchEnv.a.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.ToUnknownStream.characters(ToUnknownStream.java:342)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(DOM2TO.java:244)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(DOM2TO.java:230)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(DOM2TO.java:136)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(DOM2TO.java:98)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transformIdentity(TransformerImpl.java:684)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:728)
... 12 more
---------
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.ToUnknownStream.characters(ToUnknownStream.java:342)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transformIdentity(TransformerImpl.java:684)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:728)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:343)
at CAT.E_MarketSupport.RestoreRoutines.A_Executor.XML_Manager.finalizeXML(Unknown Source)
at CAT.E_MarketSupport.RestoreRoutines.A_Executor.XML_SAVE_LOAD_MANAGER.fullMarketSave(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)

Usually it seems to run fine for about 8-16 hours before it starts, then it'll do it once or twice a minute, most recently it started doing it after running only around 1hr.

I've taken a look at the logs for the markets it's trading on, and can't see any sort of exception or anything abnormal in any of them, it's also showing 0 for retry, http error, and aborted on the API console; so I don't think it's an API response that it's failing to parse, so possibly it's a part of the Swing UI that it's failing to parse?

It does appear to continue trading after it's begun to throw the exceptions, so I don't think it's halting trading or anything, I just can't be certain as I haven't yet left it running long enough post-exception to confirm that - it's still performing trades on at least two of the three markets I've got it running on, and I'm going to let it keep running and hopefully confirm it's still successfully trading on the third as well.

When I first got the software and was initially getting acquainted with it, I was running it on Windows 10, running Oracle Java 8 Update 171, I've since switched it over onto my Linux box, running Arch Linux and OpenJDK update 172, both systems throw the same exception.

Anyway, yeah, doesn't seem to actually have any negative effects (assuming the third market is still working), just wanted to submit a bug report.

Thanks very much, I've been very impressed by the software thus far - I primarily do Linux Sysadmin stuff, but I've done my fair share of software development and interfacing with various third-party APIs of varying quality, I sure as hell wouldn't have the patience for a project of this kind of scope, and I'm particularly impressed by how many exchanges you've written API interfaces for.

EDIT: I've now confirmed that all three markets are continuing to trade, so there appears to be zero impact from this exception, it looks to be purely cosmetic.
CryptoRichy13
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

I've only been running the software for a couple of days, but I keep getting the following exception thrown:

Code:
ERROR:  ''
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:737)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
... 12 more
---------
java.lang.NullPointerException

Usually it seems to run fine for about 8-16 hours before it starts, then it'll do it once or twice a minute, most recently it started doing it after running only around 1hr.

I've taken a look at the logs for the markets it's trading on, and can't see any sort of exception or anything abnormal in any of them, it's also showing 0 for retry, http error, and aborted on the API console; so I don't think it's an API response that it's failing to parse, so possibly it's a part of the Swing UI that it's failing to parse?

It does appear to continue trading after it's begun to throw the exceptions, so I don't think it's halting trading or anything, I just can't be certain as I haven't yet left it running long enough post-exception to confirm that - it's still performing trades on at least two of the three markets I've got it running on, and I'm going to let it keep running and hopefully confirm it's still successfully trading on the third as well.

When I first got the software and was initially getting acquainted with it, I was running it on Windows 10, running Oracle Java 8 Update 171, I've since switched it over onto my Linux box, running Arch Linux and OpenJDK update 172, both systems throw the same exception.

Anyway, yeah, doesn't seem to actually have any negative effects (assuming the third market is still working), just wanted to submit a bug report.

Thanks very much, I've been very impressed by the software thus far - I primarily do Linux Sysadmin stuff, but I've done my fair share of software development and interfacing with various third-party APIs of varying quality, I sure as hell wouldn't have the patience for a project of this kind of scope, and I'm particularly impressed by how many exchanges you've written API interfaces for.

Not to say that this is a fix but what some of us have realized is that what at least works best for some of us is that you restart the C.A.T bot each day, or if you start to seeing a hose up by not hearing your PING PONG cheers after 'x' time, to do the same and restart.  But not doing a "LOAD" command, actually pulling up your markets again...hopefully that helps you out as well!
Buyasta

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

Not to say that this is a fix but what some of us have realized is that what at least works best for some of us is that you restart the C.A.T bot each day, or if you start to seeing a hose up by not hearing your PING PONG cheers after 'x' time, to do the same and restart.  But not doing a "LOAD" command, actually pulling up your markets again...hopefully that helps you out as well!

Yeah, I could just restart it, but I would prefer it to be able to just keep running long term.
Now that I've confirmed that it's continuing to trade on all the markets I have it configured for, it seems to be a purely cosmetic thing, so I'm happy enough to just tell it to ignore future errors and leave it running. Smiley
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

i'm currently testing the last improvements in 5.2 version and it's about this error : there's a problem in the XML save routine and it occurs in some particular situations (it seems when you have ORDER TO RESTORE).
So this error will be probably fixed soon.
NinjaMan35

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

i'm currently testing the last improvements in 5.2 version and it's about this error : there's a problem in the XML save routine and it occurs in some particular situations (it seems when you have ORDER TO RESTORE).
So this error will be probably fixed soon.
I have been running auto saves for a bit. But I did notice an error popup or two a few times trying to do a manual. Didnt dig into logs though.

Also, Sampey... could you maybe when you have the time help me work on something for the post to URL so I can have some sort of online excel sheet to effective mirror and total gains in the same way ?

Would gladly pay for the help / time ;-)

Ty.
Elmit

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

I succeeded with CryptoCurrency Automatic Trader (C.A.T.) on headless server

I am glad I can announce that I succeeded to run my C.A.T. on a headless server.

You know that C.A.T. is a Java 8 program and that it interacts with a GUI. Servers do not have that!

I wanted to put my C.A.T. on a server for several reasons:

1. to save my computing power on my desktop/notebook

2. to save electricity to avoid to operate a dedicate computer including air condition

and add new features, like:

3. to access my C.A.T. via my phone

4. or general from any place with Internet

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
NinjaMan35

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

rPi3 with VNC here...

I am glad I can announce that I succeeded to run my C.A.T. on a headless server.

You know that C.A.T. is a Java 8 program and that it interacts with a GUI. Servers do not have that!

2. to save electricity to avoid to operate a dedicate computer including air condition

aivarasp

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:36:20 AM

1. Can this bot set a multiple lower buy prices (-5%, -10% and etc.) of a current price for chosen coins?
2. If bot bought some coins, can it set a selling order (+10%) of a bought price?
Elmit

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

1. Can this bot set a multiple lower buy prices (-5%, -10% and etc.) of a current price for chosen coins?
2. If bot bought some coins, can it set a selling order (+10%) of a bought price?

you can set multiple prices and quantities, but only one gain. Gain is your second question. C.A.T. uses ping pong strategy: either buy cheap and sell with xx% gain or sell expensive and buy back at xx% lower

ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:14:02 AM

would you like to tell us how to do?

Wink Smiley
hsyncglr

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

0.05 I sell my license to BTC.Mail address hsyncglr123@gmail.com Smiley WinkBTC
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

please, to sell licenses use the marketplace section, not this topic.
CryptoRichy13
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:24:54 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 09:40:33 PM by CryptoRichy13

Feature Request/Suggestion:

-->Current Spread % (the difference between the "Last Trade" and the 24H)

-->Timer Buy-in/Sell
    ---->So that you can place a Buy or Sell in at the end of the timer.  So once the 1 hour is counting down seconds until it starts again, that the order is placed at the end of that time.
           (Appears to be the best time for maximum profit during purchase and selling times)

-->Net Gain Replacement

--> Night Mode Skin

-->Start with a Static Buy or Sell (So choosing your specific buy in/sell #) for PING, with a DYNAMIC Pong creation after.
     (Helps when you need to restart the bot and want to reset the buy or sell price specifically to what it was calculated as, before the restart.  As well as setting specific BUY IN points and SELL points, without worrying about a Price Limit/filter mistake)

--> Markets List :
    ---->Excel style Filters - allowing someone to filter the coins by a certain Volume, Price, Spread, etc)

Thanks!!

Besides that, hell of a bot!  Good work Sampey!
itmanvn

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:44:30 AM

rPi3 with VNC here...

Hi,

Have you tried to run C.A.T on any Rasp Pi 3 yet?
Elmit

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:31:29 AM

Sampey, following error comes up now very frequently:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4 >= 4
        at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Vector.java:477)
        at javax.swing.table.DefaultTableColumnModel.getColumn(DefaultTableColumnModel.java:294)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI.paintGrid(BasicTableUI.java:1973)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableUI.paint(BasicTableUI.java:1809)
        at javax.swing.plaf.ComponentUI.update(ComponentUI.java:161)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.paintComponent(JComponent.java:780)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.paint(JComponent.java:1056)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.paintToOffscreen(JComponent.java:5210)
        at javax.swing.BufferStrategyPaintManager.paint(BufferStrategyPaintManager.java:290)
        at javax.swing.RepaintManager.paint(RepaintManager.java:1272)
        at javax.swing.JComponent._paintImmediately(JComponent.java:5158)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.paintImmediately(JComponent.java:4969)
        at javax.swing.RepaintManager$4.run(RepaintManager.java:831)
        at javax.swing.RepaintManager$4.run(RepaintManager.java:814)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
        at javax.swing.RepaintManager.paintDirtyRegions(RepaintManager.java:814)
        at javax.swing.RepaintManager.paintDirtyRegions(RepaintManager.java:789)
        at javax.swing.RepaintManager.prePaintDirtyRegions(RepaintManager.java:738)
        at javax.swing.RepaintManager.access$1200(RepaintManager.java:64)
        at javax.swing.RepaintManager$ProcessingRunnable.run(RepaintManager.java:1732)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:205)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)

Elmit

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

rPi3 with VNC here...

Hi,

Have you tried to run C.A.T on any Rasp Pi 3 yet?

No, I tried on an ASUS tinkerboard, but did not work with the early OS.

No, neither a Rasperry or a Tinkerboard would be a choice anymore for me. The idea was to use my mobile phone, notebook ... on the go, as well to turn off my desktop if not needed anymore. Just to for running C.A.T. to turn on a desktop is overkill. Raspberry would be fine, but again speed, and access from my mobile phone would be a problem. The Digital Ocean droplet I suggest in my project cost 5 US$ per month, ... that's properbly less than your power bill for your Raspberry. Look into my signature for more info

Elmit

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:03:03 AM

Feature Request/Suggestion:

-->Current Spread % (the difference between the "Last Trade" and the 24H)

-->Timer Buy-in/Sell
    ---->So that you can place a Buy or Sell in at the end of the timer.  So once the 1 hour is counting down seconds until it starts again, that the order is placed at the end of that time.
           (Appears to be the best time for maximum profit during purchase and selling times)

-->Net Gain Replacement

--> Night Mode Skin

-->Start with a Static Buy or Sell (So choosing your specific buy in/sell #) for PING, with a DYNAMIC Pong creation after.
     (Helps when you need to restart the bot and want to reset the buy or sell price specifically to what it was calculated as, before the restart.  As well as setting specific BUY IN points and SELL points, without worrying about a Price Limit/filter mistake)

--> Markets List :
    ---->Excel style Filters - allowing someone to filter the coins by a certain Volume, Price, Spread, etc)

Thanks!!

Besides that, hell of a bot!  Good work Sampey!

Some I agree, some I see no need to ;-)

Here is my list of wished improvements:

1. order of login
... I love to have my tabs open in the same way each time I start C.A.T.

2. Error pages should tell which exchange/market data ("Some Markets Statistics Could Not be Calculated")
... If you only trade on ONE exchange it is obviously, but I trade on 11, ...

3. Reset cumulate gain
... I don't see a sense anymore to cumulate over on day. That is one of the reasons, I restart C.A.T. daily (stop all process, delete all orders, exit)

4. stop all exchanges/markets (stop process, delete all orders)
... exactly for my point 3 it would be convenient

5. if action needed, flash the tab
... 11 exchanges, with totally 25 coins and then somewhere attention is needed. Regardless if you start from left to right each exchange / coin, it is sure the very last one, lol

6. if template and current differ, flash Update
... happens to me several times, that I loaded a template, updated it, then changed some parameter, got interrupted and forgot that I have not updated anymore.

7. Add "Open ALL tabs at DashBoard" at once
... When I restart, I always open all tabs listed in DashBoard, would be nice if it would have a open all

8. Add Netgain
... Netgain = Total Gain - Total Fees

9. Order User Algorithms template by alphabet (within market)
... getting used to use templates it is anoying to look through the list of templates if it is in no apparently order. Order by alphabet would be a great choice.

10. Reset  single Ping request
... it is not often that I add two or more pings before I create an order, but it would good to be able to remove each line extra

11. Don't add if not fulfill market (too less Min. TOT Order)
... C.A.T. pops up and says, order must be higher according to the Market limitation. OK, but then don't add it to the ping creation list, if it is not fulfilled!!!

12. Send a gain with zeros and explanation if error ocours (will be sent to Pushover.net)
... a positive gain is worth to send me via pushover.net to my phone. A NEGATIVE of ZERO gain is important to send me via pushover.net to my phone, so that I can react quickly, change the parameters...

13. I use often VNC/Teamviewer to help. It would be good if the login fields to the exchanges would be treated as a password field and only display "********" instead of the secret keys.

14. In Ping Order Creator area, add currency unit to Total field

15. In Gain Tabs: Omit the YEAR of the Timestamp, then the date field would be displayed including the days (Now for me: "2018-06-02 12:...".
This is important if you use VNC and on mobile phone it is difficulty to get the last part to see.

16. Remember settings, like sort order (Date newest up, needs two clicks)
I restart daily or if for a time of 6 hours no ding-ding was to hear. It would be nice if C.A.T. could remember, that I sort dates with newest line on top, so that I only need to scroll, for history, not to get the newest values.

17. Helping many people with C.A.T. I get always the same to hear: translations, manual.
I have a manual, but that is only for ... (I don't make ads here)
Translation must be prepared for and takes time. My suggestion is therefore to do that slowly, by adding tool tips to the field names (a circle with a ?). This tool tip could pop up the info about that field, and previously selected language, could then pop up the info in a different language. That would be a speedy solution, because it must not necessary all be translated, can start with just a few fields and add frequently till done.

Summer is coming, ... I think that will bring Sampey over the summer, ... lol

Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: