Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Delayed Distribution & Exchange  (Read 765 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

I think that many people understand that now bounty projects have to postpone their payments, because all this concerns the market situation, if the market goes up, the projects will definitely begin to pay all that they need again. I think people understand that.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

There is so many project that always delay in term of distribution,but i think there is a reason specially the market price.we can always coordinate with the bounty manager regarding to the project and their plans.
I very much Hope to stabilize the cryptocurrency market and the very good development potential of ico companies and very promising projects. Of course, what is happening now does not provide real opportunities for development, but only investments will take a certain step in the right direction.
Xtinah

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

Bounty payments delay is not an issue. Some bounties are received very late almost when you have given up. It now depends on the project success, if by the time its paid its value is still high. Many times the value if the tokens worth is less. Many projects intentionally delay bounty payments now until the price is down before they pay.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

I think that many people understand that now bounty projects have to postpone their payments, because all this concerns the market situation, if the market goes up, the projects will definitely begin to pay all that they need again. I think people understand that.
And what will happen if the market rises and by the end of 2019 or 2020. How long will you wait for the bounty? for bounty delays, it's best to forget about it. If they give the reason for the market to fall down and wait, then surely it's just a scam

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

I need an adjust to those some bounty hunters that experiencing the delayed distribution of their coins. Because I joined 3 bounties before but it is almost 5 to 6 months but until now they are always saying after ICO ends but base on their road map the distribution and exchange will be on Q4. Can you please give me hope that before this year end I can get my token and to exchange it. Thank you.

That's really not good just hope that those ICO are doing good in the market if it is a failed project, you will not likely to get your token or if you get it those coins do not have value at all, this is one of the sad reality in bounty hunting it's like a gamble you'll never know if it's a win or a lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: