Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLUTION TO KNOW IF SATOSHI NAKAMOTO IS REALLY DEAD....  (Read 18328 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4414

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:49:30 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 12:59:41 PM by franky1

anyway
breaking bitcoin and breaking the fungibility of the coin. and the security of immutability just for proof of life of one person. is as stupid as saying destroy all retirement funds from the 1953 to 1977 just to see if elvis is still alive.

here is something even simpler

to avoid affecting btc
whoever has the private keys can easily move coins of forks.

now here is the funny part that disproves craig wright.
his "trust" is just a file of PUBLIC addresses for BTC.
so if it was a real trust and if he did have the private keys.. he could freely move those forked coins as they are not part of the trust, (which he uses as the excuse to not move them)

so yea
move the forked coins and it wont affect btc or any other excuses not to move btc. because its not moving BTC...

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

1 st

Is not only about know if Satoshi is alive or not, bitcoin blockchain have a problem, if i die tomorrow my bitcoins will be lost forever, if i loose my PK the bitcoins will be lost forever...

Other problem, if you have 1 Satoshi in one account you cant took that Satoshi out, because you need to pay minimum fee bigger than that Satoshi.
With time many many coins could get back to circulation or else be lost forever...

Try to tell this to a bitcoin newbie or a crypto-ignorant and ask him if he thinks this is a good solution, he will say immediatly that prefer to have the money in the bank, that is more safety.

Exists one thing called Murphys Law, with time a lot of people will lost bitcoins, that happens to people i convinced to use bitcoins already, that happens everyday, with time that will be more and more rare and more and more a saving of value.

You want bitcoin to be used or to be a safe of value?
I vote in to be used, if cannot be used we dont need it, we have gold yet!

2 nd

Im not talking about catching the money to Satoshi Nakamoto or Craig Wright or anybody else, im talking about a solution that forces the user to move bitcoin from one address to another from 10 to 10 years!

Even banks do that and we cannot say that banks only have bad things and bitcoin needs to be different in everythink.

It just tests if people is dead or alive or lost PK or not, that keeps beeing descentralized, nothing changes.

3 rd

We will know if Satoshi Nakamoto was Hal Finney or not (that is a bonus)!

To the ones dont know who was Hal Finney: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJs1R3Oju9A

LOL

1ST, this is your problem, not bitcoins or the blockchain. YOU decide
and manage your wallets.

2ND, Why shoukd you care how long i keep my bitcoin in my wallets?
just worry about your own. What i or anyone has is of no concern to
others.

3RD, I really want to know what the bonus is of knowing who or where
or hiw old, or what kind of car, or what kind of breakfast is eaten by satoshi?

i just dont get your logic.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cfbtcman (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:55:17 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 02:35:38 PM by cfbtcman

Everybody can read this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070171

Lets change the time to delete old blocks with no transactions for the number of years we want to know the answer to that question, if real Satoshi was Hal Finney and he is really dead or if it is Craig Wright or someone else, he needs to move the money and we can assist.

Who rules the bitcoin blockchain, is Satoshi?
No, we rule it !

We don't need any solution. Satoshi has created a big game. We are only playing it in Satoshi's rule ( It may has changed). We don't need solution, we need work on problems what is going on market. Like energy consumption, transfer speed... We have a great structre. We have to develop it someway.

Energy consumption?

That is POW, proof of work, the biggest Satoshi rule, if energy was free from the beggining in this momment no one would beeing using bitcoin because technically BTC is a cryptocoin from past.

The energy consumption is the garantee that bitcoin will get more value, take off POW and change it by a energy friendly shitty-protocol and you will see bitcoin going down to 0$ very fast.

Thats why the people use bitcoin, because energy is not free and to product BTC we need a high demand.
Why people would invest in a coin that could be producted from the air and that everyday comes a new coin with best features?

Let the energy consumption be like it is, how much more energy we waste to create bitcoin bigger value it will have, this will finish as soon as the 21 millions be created, after that we can use only LN, with LN transactions we will have less cost and consume less energy.

Satoshi created a good algorithm, many things still not implemented and others the people dont want to implement as Satoshi said.
LN dont have nothing to do with Satoshi WP, Satoshi proposal was to change block size, but Satoshi was not a god, just a human beeing and all human makes mistakes and many minds even some less IQ level still can think better than just one.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

You want to delete Satoshi's coins? That will never happen. Let's just accept things as they are.
Craig is not Satoshi, he is a crazy rich man who wants to be known for something. Even if that something is the life's work of someone else. You can see how possessive he is. He wanted to prove that he made Bitcoin and failed so now he wants to take over BCH. Why do you need Satoshi's coins to be in circulation?
cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

Everybody can read this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070171

Lets change the time to delete old blocks with no transactions for the number of years we want to know the answer to that question, if real Satoshi was Hal Finney and he is really dead or if it is Craig Wright or someone else, he needs to move the money and we can assist.

Who rules the bitcoin blockchain, is Satoshi?
No, we rule it !

No we dont change the blockchain and delete old blocks.
Stop talking about CW, just stop!

Regarding The blocks Satoshi mined, his reward is his not mine abd certainly not yours.
We dont need to know who SN is or where that person is, it does not matter, bitcoin matters.

I cannot believe how some people think.

You cannot know who is Satoshi just for make him change his money from one address to another.
If you care about bitcoin its important to know what Satoshi wants to do with that coins, maybe he can kill bitcoin with that coins, we never know, so,with this idea maybe we can make bitcon a better blockchain in my opinion, support the developers with extra money and at same time see if Satoshi is really dead or not or see how much bitcoins were lost.

I heard that many investors are with afraid of invest in bitcoin because they think Satoshi Nakamoto could crash the market if start selling, so, i think that if Satoshi is dead or dont want to use his coins to dont crash the market this could be very important information for the future of bitcoin market.
cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:29:16 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 02:38:02 PM by cfbtcman

Bitcon have 10 years, too much time to scale and not scaled yet, its a shame like says Roger Ver.
this moment for the altcoins, loosing bad, they are kicking our ass, they even talk about his coins in this forum called "Bitcointalk", we need to fight back and fast or else we will loose the war.

Bitcoin suddenly boomed up hence bitcoin didn't scale well. Now though? While not yet totally ready for microtrasactions, bitcoin is working fine. I could easily send BTC with only a fee of a few cents. Not to mention LN is moving fast. To be honest, most of the people that are saying that bitcoin is slow are the ones who doesn't actually use bitcoin to transact.

We all have our faith in LN that many important people says that will not work and the most important engineers work for free.
Bitcoin Foundation dont have money, lives from 10€/month each partner sends them and if you ask them some money to start a bitcoin project they say they dont have, so, why not to take the money that is lost to finance bitcoin evolution?
And where did you get those information? Can you point me to sources to prove these points?

We are loosing in this moment for the altcoins, loosing bad, they are kicking our ass, they even talk about his coins in this forum called "Bitcointalk", we need to fight back and fast or else we will loose the war.
If you think bitcoin is losing to altcoins then you simply don't understand bitcoin, and you're just probably one of those people who think that transaction fees are the only important factor in having a successful cryptocurrency. Even all the altcoins combined are still significantly dwarfed by bitcoin in terms of everything.

Bitcon is working fine because people starts to use other crypto or not using crypto anymore, look for the registry of daily transactions.
I myself stay more than 3 months (i said more than 3 mounths and i can prove it to you) waiting for confirmation of 1 transaction from December 2017 to March 2018, yeah, now its working fine, people stopped using it!

And where did you get those information? Can you point me to sources to prove these points?

About LN everything is public, many important personalities of this market dont beleave in LN, i myself think its good idea but without block size scale at same time that will not work, LN will create more than 500 thousand transactions to open/close LN chanels and other transactions from people that will start using bitcoin but will want to transact ONCHAIN.

About engineers you can contact Elizabeth Starks enterprise or go to website and ask if they need blockchain engineers and how much can pay you!

About bitcoin foundation i myself have the emails about beeing partner, they take 10$/month.
I asked support for bitcoin projects they told me they are not supporting any projects in the moment! Maybe there is no money, bitcoin is very low  Grin

If you think bitcoin is losing to altcoins then you simply don't understand bitcoin, and you're just probably one of those people who think that transaction fees are the only important factor in having a successful cryptocurrency. Even all the altcoins combined are still significantly dwarfed by bitcoin in terms of everything.

Its not transaction fees, its everything, bitcoin just have one thing better in this moment, a name that gives it hashrate support.
If the miners tomorrow decided to support BCH and forget BTC, even you and me would go after, biggest chain hashrate always win and like some say, this is not a 100mt run, this is a marathon, we never know the future.

Without developers to keep pushing and funds to support it no coin can win and bitcoin has been losing many support of many important enterprises, all them adopted BCH after saying many times they will not do it never (i remember and i have proves of Blockchain.com, Bitmain, etc) now they are using it and even Bitmain sold almost all bitcoins and bought BCH.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4414

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

About LN everything is public, many important personalities of this market dont beleave in LN, i myself think its good idea but without block size scale at same time that will not work, LN will create more than 500 thousand transactions to open/close LN chanels and other transactions from people that will start using bitcoin but will want to transact ONCHAIN.

LN's latest concept.. factories. or as i call it FORTKNOX

onchain:  
  user (8decimal bitcoin) -> factory address(8decimal bitcoin)

offchain:
  factory(12decimal bitcoin(cant broadcast)) -> USER CHANNEL(12 decimal)
  user channel(12decimal) -> co-signers factoryoutput(12 decimal)
                                     -> users factoryoutput(12 decimal)

when settling tx is handed back to factory and agregates who is owed what based on the offchain it gets back
and the factory then either
creates a broadcastable tx that the factory signs
  factory(8decimal) -> users onchain personal address(8decimal)
                           -> co-signer onchain personal address(8decimal)
                           -> factories onchain personal address(8decimal) - (for his cut/commission)

or creates another offchain tx to go to another channel open session without needing to broadcast

in short factory own the value and let people play with 12decimal promises
.. some may think its a good idea. but remember what happened to gold when banks asked people to vault up the gold and play with promissory notes(bank notes)

end result. people were then told gold was to heavy to handle(devs usage of 'weight' is no coincidence instead of size)
so play with some copper and brass(altcoins) in the 19th-20th century

LN is a separate network that allows multiple coins to be broadcast in and out of. so expect factories to refuse to sign broadcasting btc transactions onchain and instead promote swapping for alts as the only exit to LN.

LN devs are paid by bankers. dcg.co/portfolio/#b     (blockstream)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

I think that will not affect Bitcoin, indeed Bitcoin is not perfect and still has some shortcomings, maybe it has been thought of by bitcoin developers, I think Bitcoin persists even though there are still shortcomings.

cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

anyway
breaking bitcoin and breaking the fungibility of the coin. and the security of immutability just for proof of life of one person. is as stupid as saying destroy all retirement funds from the 1953 to 1977 just to see if elvis is still alive.

here is something even simpler

to avoid affecting btc
whoever has the private keys can easily move coins of forks.

now here is the funny part that disproves craig wright.
his "trust" is just a file of PUBLIC addresses for BTC.
so if it was a real trust and if he did have the private keys.. he could freely move those forked coins as they are not part of the trust, (which he uses as the excuse to not move them)

so yea
move the forked coins and it wont affect btc or any other excuses not to move btc. because its not moving BTC...

I dont said that was only to prove if Satoshi is alive, read my posts and you see all advantages that i talk.
About CW, you dont know if he is using bitcoins or not, i googled and i dont find any list of addresses that its 100% sure they belong to Satoshi, you have that and you can prove it?

The only one i found that we can prove belongs to Satoshi is the genesis address: https://www.blockchain.com/pt/btc/address/1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa
that have 66BTC.

Maybe the guy is moving the other addresses that we never know to who belongs or simply dont need it.
But for sure Satoshi was not the only guy from the beginning that can have a lot of coins and there is much guys from the begining that lost a lot of coins, you remember the guy in Brazil that was trying to dig the landfill trying to find the private keys he sent to the trash?

That lost money could support miners and developers.
cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:11:41 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 02:43:44 PM by cfbtcman

LOL

1ST, this is your problem, not bitcoins or the blockchain. YOU decide
and manage your wallets.

2ND, Why shoukd you care how long i keep my bitcoin in my wallets?
just worry about your own. What i or anyone has is of no concern to
others.

3RD, I really want to know what the bonus is of knowing who or where
or hiw old, or what kind of car, or what kind of breakfast is eaten by satoshi?

i just dont get your logic.

Thats why you are maybe a guy that mined or bought bitcoin in the good times, if you was one investor that wanted to invest in BIG on bitcoin but after watching Craig Wright saying he is Satoshi and can put BTC in $1000 maybe you could care.

Maybe next year you could be writing that we should have took all the money of Satoshis addresses before he sold them  Grin
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

I believe EOS did something similar to this, if coins are not used within a certain time frame the team can seize the coins and distribute.  Some fair points were raised earlier about the issue of someone dying and the coins being lost forever.  A lot of people don't even trust their own family with a private key. I'm on the fence on this one.
cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

LN's latest concept.. factories. or as i call it FORTKNOX

onchain:  
  user (8decimal bitcoin) -> factory address(8decimal bitcoin)

offchain:
  user channel(12decimal) -> co-signers factoryoutput(12 decimal)
                                     -> users factoryoutput(12 decimal)

when settling tx is handed back to factory and agregates who is owed what based on the offchain it gets back
and the factory then either
creates a broadcastable tx that the factory signs
  factory(8decimal) -> users onchain personal address(8decimal)
                           -> co-signer onchain personal address(8decimal)
                           -> factories onchain personal address(8decimal) - (for his cut/commission)

or creates another offchain tx to go to another channel open session without needing to broadcast

in short factory own the value and let people play with 12decimal promises
.. some may think its a good idea. but remember what happened to gold when banks asked people to vault up the gold and play with promissory notes(bank notes)

end result. people were then told gold was to heavy to handle(devs usage of 'weight' is no coincidence instead of size)
so play with some copper and brass(altcoins) in the 19th-20th century

LN is a separate network that allows multiple coins to be broadcast in and out of. so expect factories to refuse to sign broadcasting btc transactions onchain and instead promote swapping for alts as the only exit to LN.

LN devs are paid by bankers. dcg.co/portfolio/#b     (blockstream)

I watch some node some days ago that was taking $0.05 fee, i beleave that maybe you will not need 12 decimal  Grin
I beleave too that banks will control LN but we should expect swapping for ALTS, so BTC is dead?
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

ridiculous and impossible idea, also, why would we tamper with the Bitcoin Blockchain?
cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:53:27 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 03:09:03 PM by cfbtcman

I believe EOS did something similar to this, if coins are not used within a certain time frame the team can seize the coins and distribute.  Some fair points were raised earlier about the issue of someone dying and the coins being lost forever.  A lot of people don't even trust their own family with a private key. I'm on the fence on this one.

It seems we cannot use this ridiculous and impossible idea, maybe EOS guys patented it !

Indamuck you diserve 1 merit, unfortunatly i have 0 ones to send, where can i buy some to send?

Grin
cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

ridiculous and impossible idea, also, why would we tamper with the Bitcoin Blockchain?

We would not be tampering, just evoluting, to fund the developers for example.
In this moment for sure there is many things developers need to do and dont have time and maybe there is not much full time developers, because they work for free.

With 66 BTC from the genesis address that could expire next year (10 years without beeing moved), if Satoshi is really dead, we could finance developers for improvements.

66 BTC = $370 128

Would you like to help to fix some bugs for this money or help to finish LN faster?
cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

And what if you think he just stepped away and deleted all of his coins the minute Gavin got the Federal government involved? Satoshi knew he would be forced to put a back door in and essentially kill Bitcoin or be charged with a count of accessory to every SR transaction, so he did the logical thing deleted his coins and said fuck it. Probably destroyed that pic while at it, that's why he disappeared to have zero liability and skin in the game.

Good point, so, imagine Craig Wright is really Satoshi and now cannot prove it because he deleted the PKs and now asked Gavin to tell everybody that he saw the PK, could be a great conspiracy story...

So, lets took his coins next year?

Grin
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

There is no body that is saying Satoshi Nakamoto is dead, He is only hiding his identity. Satoshi is not touch that wallet in order to save the life span of bitcoin.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

you have already received your answer in that topic.

basically you are saying we should break bitcoin and turn it into shit just because YOU think Satoshi is dead and those coins are lost!!! well you are not allowed to do this. if we start doing it then the next day i would find YOUR addresses and decide that YOUR coins are lost because they weren't touched for more than 1 hour and decide that we should burn them. will you accept it?
I agree that Bitcoins that are no longer used and circulated on the Bitcoin network should burn. This will increase the amount of Bitcoin traffic will actually grow and Bitcoin will actually increase rapidly because of the limited amount of Bitcoin. No more searching is what will help it go to the moon.

kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

Many once claimed to be Satoshi, but they did not give any evidence to prove it. I believe that Satoshi may actually have died and the number of Bitcoins he owns has become a tomb, and it is no longer circulated on Bitcoin's Blockcchain platform.

cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:35:32 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 08:51:34 AM by cfbtcman

This is wickedness, what about the people who just bought for keeping sake and don't want to sell anything? I think having bitcoin untouched for many years is just your personal private matters. Money should feel secure for having bitcoin,

Again, nobody needs to sell nothing, just move the money from one address to another to say to the system:

Im alive, dont delete my coins!

From time to time, 10 to 10 years, its so difficulty knowing that we can support the developers and/or miners with that fresh money?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: