Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Physical Goods (ARTWORKS)  (Read 316 times)
Insanerman (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

Good Day Everyone,

I think this is the most appropriate place to ask these questions because I am not able to gather a lot of information when I posted this in our local section.

I just want to ask what are the rules and regulation when selling collectibles particularly hand drawn cryptocurrency themed artworks. I saw some thread that they are posting their work in progress drawinf in collectible child board and posting it on Auction when the artwork is now ready for sale.

I have also read a list of reputable escrow so that would not be a problem.

I just dont know how the system works in auction or selling any physical works. Please enlighten me.

If you have some ways on how to have a proof of ownership or certicate of authenticity in an artwork feel free to comment.

Thank you. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Potato Chips

Activity: 2716
Merit: 884

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

Quote from: Insanerman
I just dont know how the system works in auction or selling any physical works. Please enlighten me.

Hmm. aren't you looking for this? it covers the basic stuff you need to know. Auctions - Guidelines and Tips!.
Also, better post it in collectibles, just add an "[AUCTION]" tag, you'll get more views there.

Quote from: Insanerman
If you have some ways on how to have a proof of ownership or certicate of authenticity in an artwork feel free to comment.

There's lots of templates on google which you can use, just go search for it.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
Insanerman (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:53:57 AM

Hmm. aren't you looking for this? it covers the basic stuff you need to know. Auctions - Guidelines and Tips!.
Also, better post it in collectibles, just add an "[AUCTION]" tag, you'll get more views there.

Thank you for the reply, it seems that no one is interested in this type of question. I will follow your tips. Thank you so much

There's lots of templates on google which you can use, just go search for it.

Lol' I forgot to search it on google. Thank you Grin
QuickMaths

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

first, it's quite hard to create a decent piece of art appealing to the audience. If you can do this, go for it!
I second the opinion above that you need to go to the specially designed thread to promote yourself.
and last but not least, you could both educate yourself using google and advice or cooperate with some of the brands or platforms engaged in auction/selling activities.
Luck.
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

there's no fixed price for that kind of products just because it's hard to evaluate. that's why the auction is the most suitable way of selling them.
technoloverr

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

there's no fixed price for that kind of products just because it's hard to evaluate. that's why the auction is the most suitable way of selling them.

More than that, hand-drawn cryptocurrency themed artworks are pretty rare. I saw that something has been sold at ModulTrade marketplace about a month ago. Won't send any links, just google if interested. Probably they have something more, who knows  Smiley
crazy_scenario

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:59:15 AM

More than that, hand-drawn cryptocurrency themed artworks are pretty rare. I saw that something has been sold at ModulTrade marketplace about a month ago. Won't send any links, just google if interested. Probably they have something more, who knows  Smiley

How long I've wished this topic to come Smiley
Didn't find any pieces of art there. Looks like it was a one-time event, but will check it from time to time
ThrillsAndSpills

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

using this platform. it's cool, by the way, mate, any artwork worth checking an/or buying takes lots of time to think through

idythef

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

i myself was trying to get some relevant info on the topic but never succeeded. There are a few useful topics in the off topic or goods/services sections tho. You might as well check them out! Good luck!
idythef

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

funny thing,  Grin a friend of mine is a young artist trying to make her first steps in the industry. So she told me the other day how she googled the platforms and one of them was exactly ModulTrade one. So she was satisfied with what she saw there.  I am myself more photography and just tried to help her out with this. So as I've said went to goods/services section of the forum!
Insanerman (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

first, it's quite hard to create a decent piece of art appealing to the audience. If you can do this, go for it!
Thanks for the compliment buddy Cheesy

I second the opinion above that you need to go to the specially designed thread to promote yourself.
and last but not least, you could both educate yourself using google and advice or cooperate with some of the brands or platforms engaged in auction/selling activities.
Luck.
I think a proper section for my Selling thread is needed to collect more possible clients. I am looking for a platform who accept cryptocurrencies for their products and services. Unfortunately, this is the only forum where I can attract client who can pay crypto. Cheesy

Didn't find any pieces of art there. Looks like it was a one-time event, but will check it from time to time
I have seen a lot of similar threads, look into the auction and collectibles section.

So she told me the other day how she googled the platforms and one of them was exactly ModulTrade one.
Can you tell me more about ModulTrade?,
idythef

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

Thanks for the compliment buddy Cheesy

Luck.
I think a proper section for my Selling thread is needed to collect more possible clients. I am looking for a platform who accept cryptocurrencies for their products and services. Unfortunately, this is the only forum where I can attract client who can pay crypto. Cheesy

I have seen a lot of similar threads, look into the auction and collectibles section.

So she told me the other day how she googled the platforms and one of them was exactly ModulTrade one.
Can you tell me more about ModulTrade?,

Sorry I haven't noticed the reply of yours Smiley
I asked the friend about ModulTrade company, she advised checking their telegram chat with the same name and to ask admins about the benefits of using of it for creative businessmen like you directly or read their articles on Medium as it's worth checking... and it would be much more informative than me explaining it I guess.

How is it going with the local threads by the way? Hope you re making some progress with it buddy  Wink Smiley
Peter Ocean

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

I am also trying to find the ways of opening some type of a web store to promote my creative works
If you are successful with it, please let me know. Maybe you have already found a way to succeed.
Peter Ocean

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

Hi, the point is really interesting. Do you mean the in-real-life actions or online ones? I'd actually want to try the online auction and to place the bids and get something. I believe it would help me to realize how the actions work and what I'll need to auction the goods myself
Peter Ocean

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

funny thing,  Grin a friend of mine is a young artist trying to make her first steps in the industry. So she told me the other day how she googled the platforms and one of them was exactly ModulTrade one. So she was satisfied with what she saw there.  I am myself more photography and just tried to help her out with this. So as I've said went to goods/services section of the forum!

Thanks for sharing the name of the platform here.
This is maybe the thing I was looking for. I hope to see the homemade section there to sell the goods produced.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: