Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Appeal to Satoshi Nakamoto. Help the market.  (Read 381 times)
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:53:54 AM

I understand that I'm a small person in the market, but bitcoin needs help now more than ever. People like Dr. Craig Wright are destroying what you've created. Accept the application and destroy the bitcoin cash and their hard fork. Only you can do that.
Do you guys agree with me ?)
^This is a copy-book example of appeal to the authority, bitcoin was created to avoid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:02:23 AM

Bitcoin has endured much worse times than this and Satoshi didn't do anything, either because he could not or because he felt no need to do so. This time will be no different, bitcoin has achieved great things since Satoshi went quiet and it will continue to do so. Have a little faith.
the development of technology in the payment system is undergoing evolution, since bitcoin was created by the satoshi nakamoto, the world began to make a system change and this happened not by one or two people but because the needs of all world trade players who really need future payment tools or systems all digital, and the predicted bitcoin currency becomes the future currency, so satoshi nakamoto is like opening a Pandora's box, that is once opened it can no longer be closed or turned off. bitcoin cannot be prevented or prevented he will always move to create a change in the world.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:07:42 AM

I understand that I'm a small person in the market, but bitcoin needs help now more than ever. People like Dr. Craig Wright are destroying what you've created. Accept the application and destroy the bitcoin cash and their hard fork. Only you can do that.
Do you guys agree with me ?)

Don't be like that bitcoinCash has been created because of the high and unreasonable fee transaction in mining bitcoins, Even if the price of BTC goes to 1-2k USD. It's still high from its price from 2016-2017.

Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:11:42 AM

This has nothing to do with the BCH. The only problem that I am seeing now due to huge market fluctuation is that people are seeing no interest anymore after few individuald probably in the core team that are withdrawing with huge bitcoin holdings they bag. This probably will shake the bitcoin market. This is onlyy speculation people are really greedy even if it means that they are taking money even if it is not theirs just being use the bitcoin as a tool to steal money from the investors. Anyway, there could be some place for them in the right time and the right place. I bet karma will find a way for them for stealing.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

The crypto market has nothing to d with BCH fork and also Satoshi has nothing to do with crypto market forces. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and what is happening now is just part of the event in a crypto marketplace
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

Very interesting and creative idea) I think the emergence of Nakamoto will positively affect not only bitcoin but all altcoins. Possible we would have seen the biggest pump in the history of cryptocurrency)

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

This is nonsense, Bcash is in no position to do any serious harm to Bitcoin. If you are worried about a $500 crash, then you are part of the problem - you spread panic and FUD. Satoshi, if he is still alive, had no obligation to do anything, no one has a right to tell him what to do with his coins. Satoshi left us because he didn't want to be a dictator, he wanted Bitcoin to be truly decentralized, so begging for an almighty savior is against the spirit of Bitcoin.

The problem is not the price, fiat is infinite, so suppression of the price is just temporary, the actual problem that could piss of actual OG Bitcoin whales is the decrease of hashrate. Bitcoin holders that are here for long term don't give a fuck about fiat prices, but they do care about hashrate numbers, since the higher the hashrate the more secure the network becomes.

If idiots like Craig Wright and Ver want to play around with their altcoins by stealing hashrate from Bitcoin, there is a certain margin that you can do that until unfortunately some hardcore Bitcoin whale puts a price on your head.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:41:54 AM

Funny you open this thread and make an appeal because suddenly Satoshi supposedly re-appear on make a cryptic message on his p2p Foundation profile. Do you think it will suddenly help the market in case this is the real Satoshi?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

Funny you open this thread and make an appeal because suddenly Satoshi supposedly re-appear on make a cryptic message on his p2p Foundation profile. Do you think it will suddenly help the market in case this is the real Satoshi?

that is not Satoshi bro. that is a scammer, most probably Craig Wright himself, trying to abuse Satoshi's name for his own purposes. and it is so silly that it is not going to affect the market in any sense whatsoever. despite that the scammers like Craig are milking the opportunity as much as they can, they have always loved chaos because they could make more money from it.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: