Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮💥[ANN] Dissolution Space MMORPG: REPLY TO THIS POST FOR STEAM KEY💥🎮  (Read 1342 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

I'm also a online gamer lover and I see that your project have plans to connect in Steam. It caughts my interest to follow this and learn more about the functions. Hopefully, you will be able to succeed in putting this on Steam so we can play on it and see if it is more enjoyable and fun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

I'm also a online gamer lover and I see that your project have plans to connect in Steam. It caughts my interest to follow this and learn more about the functions. Hopefully, you will be able to succeed in putting this on Steam so we can play on it and see if it is more enjoyable and fun.
Yes, it will happen next week, November 30th. I hope the platform will work stably, then it will be able to interest more users and become more popular.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

It can be a popular game platform from gamers demand but first they need to update more details about their project.As now days it is not easy to get people with little information 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:03:46 PM

Hi team, new project and which already has popularity, it's nice to see such projects! Try in the same rhythm. I think that you will soon be even more famous.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

I am a big fan of warframe and i can see that it has similarities although i have problem in viewing the gameplay, am i the only one who have this issue?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

It can be a popular game platform from gamers demand but first they need to update more details about their project.As now days it is not easy to get people with little information 
Hopefully soon. The project is new and there is alot of time and change. Project development and progress will eventually help the project to grow and improve.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

Font, size and color make it painful to read the text on your post. I went to steampowered store in order read the information, you should take that intro consideration in upcoming announcement and make more professional design.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:16:41 PM

Seems that dev has some good concept which they involved steam as their third party? If I am not mistaken, this is a game which it will be handle by steam and the only unique about it is they are using blockchain technology?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

Font, size and color make it painful to read the text on your post. I went to steampowered store in order read the information, you should take that intro consideration in upcoming announcement and make more professional design.

Definitely, they will take note of the concern because it can be sooner a problem to the people. Having a comfortable environment presentation of project can be able to attract the investors and this should be also be addressed quickly.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

The wave of new erc-721 of tokens does not stop. It is interesting whether they will be able to force out completely the superiority erc-720?

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:04:04 PM

Yes, it will happen next week, November 30th. I hope the platform will work stably, then it will be able to interest more users and become more popular.
Wow really? That would be grear. I just hope  good and positive feedbacks about the project and wishing positive outcome. If the upcoming activities will enhance and captivate the interest of many that would be very nice.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

I think with a good story to tell this will be really great Getting tokens to get gears sounds amazing Lets hope it doesnt load up the network. I hope i will be able to trade my gears with others in the game

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

I dont really get around a mmorpg needinf an crypto background.
dissolutionteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

Seems that dev has some good concept which they involved steam as their third party? If I am not mistaken, this is a game which it will be handle by steam and the only unique about it is they are using blockchain technology?

Hello, steam is just the distribution platform and does not handle anything other than allowing our players to download our game Smiley
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

I think with a good story to tell this will be really great Getting tokens to get gears sounds amazing Lets hope it doesnt load up the network. I hope i will be able to trade my gears with others in the game

I think this is a good combination which is gaming while in crypto currency. For sure many would love this because it allows the player to transact and do what they want. They are free to choose what they want to. I think the team here focuses on the satisfaction of the people who will support and invest in this project. I do hope they will keep and do it till the end.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:14:55 PM

I think this is a good combination which is gaming while in crypto currency. For sure many would love this because it allows the player to transact and do what they want. They are free to choose what they want to. I think the team here focuses on the satisfaction of the people who will support and invest in this project. I do hope they will keep and do it till the end.

That's what every investor wished for each project he wants to be involved with. Most of the time, they are just pretty active at the beginning and later on, their communication with their clients fade on. They have a lot of things to prove in the community as they have other competitors to begin with. We will see what this one will offer come this nov 30.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

I just hope that the team can make the difference and can give the investors and players the features that don't have any other projects. I also hope the team will not give up with the continues developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

I just hope that the team can make the difference and can give the investors and players the features that don't have any other projects. I also hope the team will not give up with the continues developments of this project.
That variation comparing with other platform should be the advantage with Dissolution project so the owners shall take such priority as the main focus so the investors will get more attentive with new aspire to utilize and experience the platform.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:29:28 AM

Yes, i totally agree with you, Dissolution is one best choosing for us besides a lot of platform for gamer have running ICO before and gain success.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:52:11 AM

I guess for sure, that more crypto people that will surely engage immediately to this project is crypto people which is also fund of games which are the gamers. I see the good platform that this project have, and unique concepts and ideas, to make people even mmore curious and attracted showing off how they differ from other games.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: