Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮💥[ANN] Dissolution Space MMORPG: REPLY TO THIS POST FOR STEAM KEY💥🎮  (Read 1342 times)
dissolutionteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:17:33 AM

I think with a good story to tell this will be really great Getting tokens to get gears sounds amazing Lets hope it doesnt load up the network. I hope i will be able to trade my gears with others in the game

I think this is a good combination which is gaming while in crypto currency. For sure many would love this because it allows the player to transact and do what they want. They are free to choose what they want to. I think the team here focuses on the satisfaction of the people who will support and invest in this project. I do hope they will keep and do it till the end.

I just hope that the team can make the difference and can give the investors and players the features that don't have any other projects. I also hope the team will not give up with the continues developments of this project.

We're definitely going to be continuing with the development of the game for the long run. We're all extremely passionate gamers and we believe that blockchain represents the future for gaming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:48:44 AM

I think with a good story to tell this will be really great Getting tokens to get gears sounds amazing Lets hope it doesnt load up the network. I hope i will be able to trade my gears with others in the game

I think this is a good combination which is gaming while in crypto currency. For sure many would love this because it allows the player to transact and do what they want. They are free to choose what they want to. I think the team here focuses on the satisfaction of the people who will support and invest in this project. I do hope they will keep and do it till the end.

I just hope that the team can make the difference and can give the investors and players the features that don't have any other projects. I also hope the team will not give up with the continues developments of this project.

We're definitely going to be continuing with the development of the game for the long run. We're all extremely passionate gamers and we believe that blockchain represents the future for gaming.

As we know today Esports is one of the largest and most populated and more than thousands and millions are in that platform, So pretty sure this will have big impact to crypto community.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

I love esports betting could be these the next Onehash.com, nitrogenesports that has been legit for years now?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

I guess for sure, that more crypto people that will surely engage immediately to this project is crypto people which is also fund of games which are the gamers. I see the good platform that this project have, and unique concepts and ideas, to make people even mmore curious and attracted showing off how they differ from other games.

There's no unique ideas though, this is crypto where there's like 5 different total ideas and everyone's project is a rehash of those five total ideas lmao
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

It will be also good to add more features that will easily be like by the gamers so that when the Alpha starts, there will be more to come and play the game. It will also give enough reasons why the project needs to be invested and supported.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

It will be also good to add more features that will easily be like by the gamers so that when the Alpha starts, there will be more to come and play the game. It will also give enough reasons why the project needs to be invested and supported.
Indeed. Many people very like to see new games because most of the people are very like a new thing. I hope there will be so many games in the platform in the future.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

For the first time I see the game project moreover and on steam to the platform with mix with a blockchain. I think at it very good chances of success.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:59:38 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 06:26:43 PM by Zianingbu

Hello team! When can I get acquainted with your finished platform? It interests me very much, and maybe I can bring my friends here.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:24:02 PM

For the first time I see the game project moreover and on steam to the platform with mix with a blockchain. I think at it very good chances of success.
I agree with your opinion. The project is open and I like the attitude of the team to the development of their project. I hope the platform will be developed according to the latest trends in the gaming industry.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

I think i can see many people are interested in this project & luckily they are getting investors also.So the team should started game option
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

To be able to play these Dissolution game servers, should you pay a fee or be free for those who have coins or project tokens?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:24:11 PM

I guess for sure, that more crypto people that will surely engage immediately to this project is crypto people which is also fund of games which are the gamers. I see the good platform that this project have, and unique concepts and ideas, to make people even mmore curious and attracted showing off how they differ from other games.
I agree that this is a totally unique idea,but I don't think that this will be accepted by mass so fast.
dissolutionteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

I agree that this is a totally unique idea,but I don't think that this will be accepted by mass so fast.

We've designed the game to be appealing the mass gaming industry. You don't need to have any cryptos, or know anything about cryptos to play the game

To be able to play these Dissolution game servers, should you pay a fee or be free for those who have coins or project tokens?

The game will be free to play Smiley
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

I am a big fan of warframe and i can see that it has similarities although i have problem in viewing the gameplay, am i the only one who have this issue?
Click the link for the video, if it doesn't show you the right video, open their channel and check the video gameplay on their channel. Just read the description
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

I am a big fan of warframe and i can see that it has similarities although i have problem in viewing the gameplay, am i the only one who have this issue?
Click the link for the video, if it doesn't show you the right video, open their channel and check the video gameplay on their channel. Just read the description
Take a look on the published document and the instructions, make a succcessful start after gaining more information about the project that will make a eay to achieve your goal in a simple and smooth way.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

I agree with your opinion. The project is open and I like the attitude of the team to the development of their project. I hope the platform will be developed according to the latest trends in the gaming industry.

It's going to be that way because as we all know, competition is getting more challenging and I think the best thing to do is to adopt of what's the latest trend in gaming industry.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

But, I think players will need to buy items inside the game to benefit from certain features, otherwise, what's the purpose of having Ethereum token for your game !
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

But, I think players will need to buy items inside the game to benefit from certain features, otherwise, what's the purpose of having Ethereum token for your game !

Indeed, you get the idea, definitely if we play it is free but when it comes to have an item, that is the time we make some transaction. This is commonly the strategy which first they offer it for free without stating that the items isn't involved in the said features.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

I think those into mmorpgs will find it really entertainment and those into crypto will make more sense since you can earn from there and also create some really entertaining collection of armor through tokens

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

Indeed, you get the idea, definitely if we play it is free but when it comes to have an item, that is the time we make some transaction. This is commonly the strategy which first they offer it for free without stating that the items isn't involved in the said features.

Buying an items for sure will be followed after free playing of games . It is one strategy in order people will buy such item. But I think it is a good idea. In business world it is better to have a positive sorroundings. It is good to have both side a give and take process in order both side will benefit which is very important.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: