Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮💥[ANN] Dissolution Space MMORPG: REPLY TO THIS POST FOR STEAM KEY💥🎮  (Read 1342 times)
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:16:27 AM

I'm also a online gamer lover and I see that your project have plans to connect in Steam. It caughts my interest to follow this and learn more about the functions. Hopefully, you will be able to succeed in putting this on Steam so we can play on it and see if it is more enjoyable and fun.
Ya, i have same opinion like you at this project. I glad to see some games really running at steam using blockchain technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

I'm also a online gamer lover and I see that your project have plans to connect in Steam. It caughts my interest to follow this and learn more about the functions. Hopefully, you will be able to succeed in putting this on Steam so we can play on it and see if it is more enjoyable and fun.
Ya, i have same opinion like you at this project. I glad to see some games really running at steam using blockchain technology.

Most of the games running "blockchain" don't really do that and are rather just using buzzwords to attract people to their games and nothing else
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:24:07 AM

The project is truly interesting, so, does this project have already been launched a bounty campaign? If yes, can you provide us the link for the bounty thread. Or not yet? Does the project team will launch a bounty for the Dissolution?
Crypitol

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

I really really like this idea and can't wait to play it.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

I cannot wait for bounty campaigns that they will be launching soon. Is there any plans.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:56:57 AM

Most of the games running "blockchain" don't really do that and are rather just using buzzwords to attract people to their games and nothing else

Well blockchain is getting more popularity because its unique and good features. Just like DISSOLUTION that may be able soon to be the top FPS for blockchain platform.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

To be able to play these Dissolution game servers, should you pay a fee or be free for those who have coins or project tokens?

The game will be free to play Smiley

But, I think players will need to buy items inside the game to benefit from certain features, otherwise, what's the purpose of having Ethereum token for your game !
I did not understand what kind of token you are talking about. Is it either they have the same name, or did you mean that in the game it will be possible to use different coins?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

The project is truly interesting, so, does this project have already been launched a bounty campaign? If yes, can you provide us the link for the bounty thread. Or not yet? Does the project team will launch a bounty for the Dissolution?
It is more interesting about this project if they could launch marketing strategy,that will absolutely attract the followers, supporters and gamer to pay attention and dig better regarding this project.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

It is more interesting about this project if they could launch marketing strategy,that will absolutely attract the followers, supporters and gamer to pay attention and dig better regarding this project.
Very well said. What a great suggestion for the Dissolution project. But well, this ;kind of project will worth the efforts and hard works of the team. This will surely attract more people that its concepts are very into attractive most especially gamers. I am looking forward to the project next updates.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

It can not be denied that the gaming industry is one of the lucrative businesses if we look back on its rapid development from a few years ago. Applying blockchain technology to the gaming world is not a new thing considering some of the blockchain-based games that have been developed before. I think Dissolution has an opportunity for that.
One important point in my opinion, so that the platform can survive is the token's economics in its ecosystem. It should be able to provide unique benefits and features in order to attract users. And hopefully there will be a DApps available  in the future for various conveniences.

By the way, I think it would be better if there is a paper explaining in more detail about the whole project. Sorry if I passed something about this.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

What a good project indeed! The concepts are truly amazing and very interesting as the platform stands out in the community. This will surely reach a ot more gamers or players here in the crytpo currency community. I am rooting and looking forward to the continuous good performance of the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

What a good project indeed! The concepts are truly amazing and very interesting as the platform stands out in the community. This will surely reach a ot more gamers or players here in the crytpo currency community. I am rooting and looking forward to the continuous good performance of the project.
Yeah, indeed. I really like when the people around here was continued to support the project without being in rush to make a better performance of the project.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

I see that a lot of people are interested to play this kind of game. Perhaps, it would motivates more to the team to make their pre Alpha perfectly done since it will be the basis on how good the project is in the blockchain technology. Hopefully, they can come up a good result.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

Yeah, indeed. I really like when the people around here was continued to support the project without being in rush to make a better performance of the project.

Everything probably is already been in plan so that they have guide whenever there's a random problem that may occur as the project continue to make the progress.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

I think you are talking about a bounty program because you mentioned about how they can be known by social media and also in the crypto community. Their pre-alpha doesn't started so maybe, this what makes people wonder how this thing works.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

Everything probably is already been in plan so that they have guide whenever there's a random problem that may occur as the project continue to make the progress.
unequivocally, the team should be prepared an action plan for certain cases that may arise during the development of the project. I think any serious project has such an article in the project work system.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

The game will be available quarter base on steam therefore it would be out this winter, also one good thing! base on steam, it will be always free-to-play even after its early access.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:30:16 PM

I guess for sure, that more crypto people that will surely engage immediately to this project is crypto people which is also fund of games which are the gamers. I see the good platform that this project have, and unique concepts and ideas, to make people even mmore curious and attracted showing off how they differ from other games.
I agree that this is a totally unique idea,but I don't think that this will be accepted by mass so fast.

We've designed the game to be appealing the mass gaming industry. You don't need to have any cryptos, or know anything about cryptos to play the game

To be able to play these Dissolution game servers, should you pay a fee or be free for those who have coins or project tokens?

The game will be free to play Smiley
If the both, gaming and crypto are independent then this will be appealing to the gamers and the community.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

seems like project is too good to be a part of it. team is working great. waiting for updates details.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

I think you are talking about a bounty program because you mentioned about how they can be known by social media and also in the crypto community. Their pre-alpha doesn't started so maybe, this what makes people wonder how this thing works.

I don't think so, when we say popularity in social media it is good to do it through advertisement in different social site because many have accounts in it. It is a big help because most people have huge time in using it. For sure popularity will bloom same as the number of supporters and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: