Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮💥[ANN] Dissolution Space MMORPG: REPLY TO THIS POST FOR STEAM KEY💥🎮  (Read 1342 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

I am excited to the implementation of this project in the community. I am very amazed to the platform it have as having a more complex and exciting concepts and ideas that made this Dissolution into a unique crypto-game project. I am also looking forward of the team will be able to made a mobile version.
Yes, while only the web version will be available, but I really hope that soon the team will provide us with a version for the mobile device, so that we can conveniently use it.
Yeah. Having mobile version with this kind of game are very important I think since most of the people nowadays are having it. They are likely to use mobile phones in playing a game to spend their free time. Hopefully, the team will consider and make a better plans on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

I am excited to the implementation of this project in the community. I am very amazed to the platform it have as having a more complex and exciting concepts and ideas that made this Dissolution into a unique crypto-game project. I am also looking forward of the team will be able to made a mobile version.
Yes, while only the web version will be available, but I really hope that soon the team will provide us with a version for the mobile device, so that we can conveniently use it.
Yeah. Having mobile version with this kind of game are very important I think since most of the people nowadays are having it. They are likely to use mobile phones in playing a game to spend their free time. Hopefully, the team will consider and make a better plans on this.
I think in our time the availability of a version for smartphones is simply a must. I am sure that the developers will soon provide us with a convenient version of the application for smartphones.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

I think Pre-Alpha version will be just like a demo version for people to get a first hand experience about the game i think it will help alot creating awareness and also bring more gamers onboard. The dev team are going to have some good analysis on the application more than in-house testing
That is why they need to make their pre Alpha as a perfectly done so that it can easily catch the interest of the gamers here cryptocurrency community. If they will suceed on this, for sure there will be lot of supporters will join in the project and help to gain more funds for future development.

Pre alpha is technically a bit too too early for a perfect release. beta releases are buggy, alpha releases are usually way worse and this is pre alpha..
Exactly,why do people are having such a hard time understanding this.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

The project has truly have a good platform. And to what I can see, the team are getting more and more aggresive to attain its goals to be into a fruitful success. Well, that is great team! Keep up and make us more attracted to Dissolution continuous innovations.
The team working very hard & heart n soul to retain in the project and get more people to this project.so the team should follow the situation & go with it
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

The project has truly have a good platform. And to what I can see, the team are getting more and more aggresive to attain its goals to be into a fruitful success. Well, that is great team! Keep up and make us more attracted to Dissolution continuous innovations.
The team working very hard & heart n soul to retain in the project and get more people to this project.so the team should follow the situation & go with it
Also It should be noted that the token is created not on a standard algorithm, and on erc721. This algorithm is much more difficult in development therefore I hope that the team is really competent.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

2 more days to go, it would be good if the game will be tested by known streamers so it will attract more players to contribute to the game.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:07:09 PM

I think in our time the availability of a version for smartphones is simply a must. I am sure that the developers will soon provide us with a convenient version of the application for smartphones.

Time will come that every version of each application will upgrade because of the trend. Surely the team will do this action  in order not to be left behind on what's trend. This will satisfy the peoples need in this application and be the reason of having more supporters and investors. I can feel success in this project soon.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

Indeed with current updates and information about the project we can observe how dedicated the team and the developers towards the project. They might be a little bit slow with updates but at least the public is seeing there improvements and updates.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

Time will come that every version of each application will upgrade because of the trend. Surely the team will do this action  in order not to be left behind on what's trend. This will satisfy the peoples need in this application and be the reason of having more supporters and investors. I can feel success in this project soon.
Absolutely buddy,the team will make the best out of everything specialy to compete the projects in the market, since the competition is high they need to be more creative and excellent to produce a great outcomes.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

I really cant wait to see how their story line and universe is going to look Am sure Pre-Apha might look a little undone but am up for the start am sure things will improve along the way I just hope the story will make me want to play this

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:16:12 AM

I am also one of those crypto people here that is looking forward for the Pre-Alpha of the Dissolution project. This Sci-Fi Blockchain FPS MMORPG project is going to be more exciting. So keep up on progressing team and make out the best here in Dissolution.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:57:16 AM

I really cant wait to see how their story line and universe is going to look Am sure Pre-Apha might look a little undone but am up for the start am sure things will improve along the way I just hope the story will make me want to play this
Same here I am also very excited to see the initial launch of the pre alpha hopefully it will be smooth and uninterrupted.

This is going to be my first Blockchain  base online game, I hope it won't suck. I have a high hope for this since it is on Steam.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:29:30 AM

A web version of an MMO sounds dumb af, at that point you might aswell make a flash game and call yourself miniclip or kongregrate lmfao
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:31:56 AM

A web version of an MMO sounds dumb af, at that point you might aswell make a flash game and call yourself miniclip or kongregrate lmfao
I think that game projects have great potential in the cryptocurrency market. because they allow you to make money while playing.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:13:23 AM

I think an MMORPG which based and installed on the web is still a great one since you can play it anytime and anywhere. Even you can play it on your own device.
XXVXX

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

I suggest providing a whitepaper for each investor in order to better understand this project.
Will you open a token sale?
This is indeed a good platform, but at least please update more about this project.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

I suggest providing a whitepaper for each investor in order to better understand this project.
This is indeed a good platform, but at least please update more about this project.
Indeed! Investors should be one of those people that should be prioritized to have understand the whole project concepts and goals as well as the vision of the entire Dissolution. I am glad that this project is keep on doing the best for the entire success of this project and for the impact of it to the community.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

I think an MMORPG which based and installed on the web is still a great one since you can play it anytime and anywhere. Even you can play it on your own device.

Well this is easy game to play, Could be this available soon on google play?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

This is natural for a project to have a white paper, But I don't think there is an ICO on this one yet because It is on pre Alpha Stage.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

This is natural for a project to have a white paper, But I don't think there is an ICO on this one yet because It is on pre Alpha Stage.
strange that he says the absence of a technical document. This is one of the main documents provided by the development team. I think in this respect there are no problems in the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: