Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮💥[ANN] Dissolution Space MMORPG: REPLY TO THIS POST FOR STEAM KEY💥🎮  (Read 1342 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

I really cant wait to see how their story line and universe is going to look Am sure Pre-Apha might look a little undone but am up for the start am sure things will improve along the way I just hope the story will make me want to play this

This'll be some sort of a strategic plan and having this pre-alpha could help them to develop the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

Well this is easy game to play, Could be this available soon on google play?

Well, we hope that the team will have plans in putting this in google playstore because if they really want to attract more gamers, having it will be a good decision. We know that the games for mobile phones are very effective to caught the attentions of the people and be supported.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

Well, we hope that the team will have plans in putting this in google playstore because if they really want to attract more gamers, having it will be a good decision. We know that the games for mobile phones are very effective to caught the attentions of the people and be supported.

I agree, the team needs to add more options so that people can have many access to download the Dapp. Crypto space is growing up so fast and competition is getting more harder which it add more challenge to the dev.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

I do not see new information about the project and the team, why is there no administrator who is angry who should answer all questions?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

I do not see new information about the project and the team, why is there no administrator who is angry who should answer all questions?
I think to it now it do not care about a forum. At the moment he needs to make the decision concerning what needs to be made with the raised funds, they decreased in a size.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:44:40 PM

The project has truly have a good platform. And to what I can see, the team are getting more and more aggresive to attain its goals to be into a fruitful success. Well, that is great team! Keep up and make us more attracted to Dissolution continuous innovations.
The team working very hard & heart n soul to retain in the project and get more people to this project.so the team should follow the situation & go with it
Also It should be noted that the token is created not on a standard algorithm, and on erc721. This algorithm is much more difficult in development therefore I hope that the team is really competent.
I don't it will be a big problem.Though it will be difficult for some but the team will find a way out to fix this problem.they should look now for the development   
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

A web version of an MMO sounds dumb af, at that point you might aswell make a flash game and call yourself miniclip or kongregrate lmfao
I think an MMORPG which based and installed on the web is still a great one since you can play it anytime and anywhere. Even you can play it on your own device.

It is a pc game and it is available just now on steam if I'm not mistaken. You can download and test the game, give feedback to the developers to help improve the game.
dissolutionteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:01:42 PM

The project has truly have a good platform. And to what I can see, the team are getting more and more aggresive to attain its goals to be into a fruitful success. Well, that is great team! Keep up and make us more attracted to Dissolution continuous innovations.
The team working very hard & heart n soul to retain in the project and get more people to this project.so the team should follow the situation & go with it
Also It should be noted that the token is created not on a standard algorithm, and on erc721. This algorithm is much more difficult in development therefore I hope that the team is really competent.
I don't it will be a big problem.Though it will be difficult for some but the team will find a way out to fix this problem.they should look now for the development    

We've actually already successfully integrated ERC 721 tokens with the game. Right now we are doing preliminary security tests to make sure the system is bulletproof. Unfortunately you won't see it in use during the pre-alpha as it is imperative that we have a balanced game before we launch the crypto aspect of things.

I haven't seen your messages in our discord our telegram. You can communicate with us on our discord server here: https://discord.gg/NBuzgar

I suggest providing a whitepaper for each investor in order to better understand this project.
Will you open a token sale?
This is indeed a good platform, but at least please update more about this project.

There is no token sale or ICO of the sort. We will be launching an IAO in the second quarter of 2019
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

It is a pc game and it is available just now on steam if I'm not mistaken. You can download and test the game, give feedback to the developers to help improve the game.
I watched 2 videos on YouTube - I really liked it. The game is beautiful and dynamic. I hope that it will really become popular. Cool
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:36:04 PM

I am excited to the implementation of this project in the community. I am very amazed to the platform it have as having a more complex and exciting concepts and ideas that made this Dissolution into a unique crypto-game project. I am also looking forward of the team will be able to made a mobile version.
Yes, while only the web version will be available, but I really hope that soon the team will provide us with a version for the mobile device, so that we can conveniently use it.

A web version of an MMO sounds dumb af, at that point you might aswell make a flash game and call yourself miniclip or kongregrate lmfao
I think that will best suited for just casual players that actually have a low end pc and you will technically get some boring game player and you get tired out man.MMORPG FPS as web-based that will look absolutely terrible

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

I think to it now it do not care about a forum. At the moment he needs to make the decision concerning what needs to be made with the raised funds, they decreased in a size.
Well you have a point buddy,  as of now the best way to have a successful project in the market is that to have a great standing and established community at the same time tactics to increase the funds to support the project process until project reach the top.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:53:33 PM

4 days more to joinn their sale, everyone is ready to buy our FPS MMORPG token?
Not a bad idea to buy some token.but during this period of time,it is difficult to invest any project as day by day all the cryptocurrencies are down.   
why are many people think that this is not a good time to invest? whit this price we have today it should be a good time. Price is cheaper i guess
I agree with you that now is probably a good time for investors, but for the development of the project it’s probably quite the opposite, it’s very difficult to collect the necessary amount of investment.
Don't need to collect huge money today to make good development, today many projects want to collect huge money and deliver poor development, it should the opposite, price should be cheap and good develop.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

I suggest providing a whitepaper for each investor in order to better understand this project.
Will you open a token sale?
This is indeed a good platform, but at least please update more about this project.

No ICO for this project, instead, they will use what called IAO ( stands for Initial Asset Offering ), it's different from ICOs. basically, they will offer in-game assets like weapons, characters and different items for sale, those items are linked to their tokens and its value can grow depends on demand in the gaming market.
I think some people has lack of knowledge about that and they get confused, I suggest the team to put an explanation in first page to avoid that.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

True, if they will pursue it then they will surely have many supporters and investors because it can attract people which will help to be more popular. Most of us have phones and prefer to play games in their mobile phones. Looking forward for the future result of this project.
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:06:10 PM

4 days more to joinn their sale, everyone is ready to buy our FPS MMORPG token?
Not a bad idea to buy some token.but during this period of time,it is difficult to invest any project as day by day all the cryptocurrencies are down.   
why are many people think that this is not a good time to invest? whit this price we have today it should be a good time. Price is cheaper i guess
I agree with you that now is probably a good time for investors, but for the development of the project it’s probably quite the opposite, it’s very difficult to collect the necessary amount of investment.
Don't need to collect huge money today to make good development, today many projects want to collect huge money and deliver poor development, it should the opposite, price should be cheap and good develop.
Good development will be only when developers adore their idea. And at the company's head should also be a senior developer, not an "effective" manager.
Motivation = good development = big community = big money:)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

I am excited to the implementation of this project in the community. I am very amazed to the platform it have as having a more complex and exciting concepts and ideas that made this Dissolution into a unique crypto-game project. I am also looking forward of the team will be able to made a mobile version.
Yes, while only the web version will be available, but I really hope that soon the team will provide us with a version for the mobile device, so that we can conveniently use it.

Even if this concept sound unpopular now, they might just have a shot at this.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

Totally true, the project is new and there is still alot of time and chance to change. They can still update and do progressive outcome. It's natural to have similar platform because of the project competition in  the market.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 02:36:19 AM

Im definitely going to support this project since Ilove to play fps games and also as a blockchain fanatic. Good luck on your project mates.
this is really great that every person appreciated this project continiously. and this is the great sign that investors will surely try for this one and this will be successfull one

dissolutionteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:33:39 PM

Dissolution is not a web MMO. It is a standalone game built on the UE4 engine
Permanent_Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

As I understand you are going to use ERC 721 for creating unique artifacts? For gamers? Haven't heard about other cases with using these tokens. Though, the point they are unique is extremely important for establishing and ensuring that some thing is the single one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: