Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH: Deep crash before going to the moon?  (Read 22488 times)
Helena Ruben (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:07:26 AM

Will the Ethereum, the crypto that held second largest cryptocutrrency place, survive this week mayhem?
Is it a deep crash before it goes up?

ETH/USD is down 0.55 percent on day at $173.77 and is down about 18 percent for the week already.
The trend for the long term now remains extremely bearish before any meaningful stabilisation in the prices.

Are we going down to double digits?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:44:26 AM

Are you sure that this, there are some new things like keeping the ETH 2.0 Blockchain Is this not strong enough to raise the current price? I become something that cannot be done with this situation.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

Will the Ethereum, the crypto that held second largest cryptocutrrency place, survive this week mayhem?

ETH/USD is down 0.55 percent on day at $173.77 and is down about 18 percent for the week already.
The trend for the long term now remains extremely bearish before any meaningful stabilisation in the prices.

Firstly, I want you to know that Ethereum is not the only which faced the bearish market you're talking and to answer your question there is possibility for Ethereum to going to double digits but the coin and others crypto currency which still have the right utility will go to the moon next year but this year is the year of investment not profit.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

this is crypto, everything is possible in crypto world,,
marketcap down hard today,, and maybe can be down more,,
but, i think the price of eth will not touch the double digits value my friend,

Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

Just like every other coin out there in the market, no one knows for a certainty how low it go before mooning again. This is why you need to be careful with your buys and if you're looking at buying the dip, you need to stagger your buys and not going all in.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

It's difficult to answer that question because no one knows what exactly does this crash end. It still depends on Bitcoin because whatever happens to this coin could somehow also happen to Eth. Everyone is definitely been worried about the situation right now but what can do is to hodl which it would probably help it to decrease its value.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

Well, ETH isn't the exempted with this crash. Look at the market on how many of them are dipping right now. Just to say, prepare yourself if ever ETH will crash down to two digits.

And if that happens, then you'll see that its going to be the time to start buying more ETH on your portfolio. I'm an ETH holder and I believe that its PoS change will make it skyrocket. Such news like that definitely is big for the coin itself.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

I believe it will still crashed up to $110 I think.The coinmarketcap now touching the lowest it has this year compared last year made the investors more worried and starting to withdraw and so the price is at stake also.But I believe also that there's still many crypto believers and holders that made the price hold.Only time can tell.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

ETH most use case is ICO's, now ICO activity almost stopped and only new ICO can move eth price now, not updates. Who needs eth without new icos?

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Well, ETH isn't the exempted with this crash. Look at the market on how many of them are dipping right now. Just to say, prepare yourself if ever ETH will crash down to two digits.

And if that happens, then you'll see that its going to be the time to start buying more ETH on your portfolio. I'm an ETH holder and I believe that its PoS change will make it skyrocket. Such news like that definitely is big for the coin itself.

still there are hopes about bullrun
guys. everything finished.
market down.
bitcoin will be 1000 and etherum will be 50 dollar. end of the year.
Everything's finished? what are you saying?

You say that there are hopes for the bull run and you are countering those words coming from you. Bitcoin will be $1,000 and ethereum to $50? then so be it. Everything is possible to happen currently in the market but don't just look with those negative possibilities.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

Just like every other coin out there in the market, no one knows for a certainty how low it go before mooning again. This is why you need to be careful with your buys and if you're looking at buying the dip, you need to stagger your buys and not going all in.
I think that the price of a reversal for ETH will be 150 dollars. and for Bitcoin 5000. Perhaps those who manipulate the market will still make a small drawdown before the start of growth
Sifon

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

Just like most other coins in the space, expect further crashes in the price of ETH to the $120+ region, after from it might just moon hard to the $800. Fingers crossed. Some major news will hit ETH and cause it to moon, an example is the PoS.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

With the current market ETH will probably go down double digits in December. I did not expect it to happen because I am holding 60% of my assets as ETH. If it comes down to double digits then I am totally fail this year

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit