Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy  (Read 443 times)
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:57:27 PM

Regardless if anyone believe in the power of bitcoin for it that don't have an ownership it is really interesting to buy btc at this time of fake news and other illegal moves by those shenanigans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:18:21 AM

Bitcoin price is currently down and I think now should be the best time to buy.  Bitcoin at $6300  is the cheapest price we can get at the moment. Though many people have lose money this year I still believed that if we should buy now we would see profits in future.
Bitcoin investment is really good saving for future environment. But we should preplan our investment then searching for the precious one and finally pick the right time. This is the right time to buy all the cryptocurrency so who are all searching for crypto investment buy soon because next month we will see some positive vibe in crypto market.
Every year I always saw the price increase around November and December that I think can happen again this coming December but it looks like there are some bad news telling that there is no sign that the price can reach 10k again because they are referring to the past price movement (around 2013 and 2014) where the price is stable but slowly drop until December.
However, I feel that there is a big event will come that can push the price higher. Since bitcoin is too volatile it might happen that 10k value can reach again.
You are legendary bro, and you apparently have been here for a while, so you should know better that no one can use the past to predict the present or the future and possibly like you have said, we all know that there is absolutely no way we cannot deny the aspect of bitcoin volatility in any scenario at all.

It is something that we both know for real that one way or the other, even if it is not this year, the chance of more growth in the long run is still there and that is what counts anyway. We are not even in any way close to the level of mainstream adoption and we are still here, imagining what it would be like with mainstream adoption and real life usage.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

is anyone keeping count still of the times bitcoin is dyeing? what are we at now?

Bitcoin has died 315 times and counting

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

Oh! Those deaths even mentioned on 99bitcoins are some of the death called by some so called economist and self-claimed financial gurus, the number of times this has popped up alone on this thread is far more than 315, so let's just assume we are adding all that together with this 315.

By now, I actually thought people should have known better than claiming some obituary possibilities for bitcoin when of course they know nothing. We are in a new era, times are changing and we are plainly on our way to better days with the usage of bitcoin in the long run. Those who want to stick with obituaries, let's see how it will end up working out for them.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

Not all the time that when the price crashes it would be time to buy because with this current bearish market performance that if you buy the dip but it dips even more losing your investment. I suggest that we should observe the market more while holding our assets until the performance looks like stabilizing again.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:26:36 AM

Not all the time that when the price crashes it would be time to buy because with this current bearish market performance that if you buy the dip but it dips even more losing your investment. I suggest that we should observe the market more while holding our assets until the performance looks like stabilizing again.
By dollar cost averaging your entry points, you effectively counter the risks of the price going down further. These are the times that people should be buying, and not when the market looks like it's going back up again.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to buy any amount below the $6000 mark, and if it falls more, I'll buy more, it's that simple. The lower we are, the more likely it is that the bottom is near. In other words, pretty low risk exposure.

People usually buy the wrong dips, which is why some are reluctant to consider price dips as a good opportunity. It's also a matter of common sense at the end of the day. Buying the dip from $19k to $17k is suicide, not an opportunity.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

is anyone keeping count still of the times bitcoin is dyeing? what are we at now?

There is a website about it but of course they cant find all newspaper titles. Let me find it for you. https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

No one is yet sure whether the price can go up in days or next year, for all we know there will be more forks going to happen and they are just waiting to announce it soon. You'd be crumbling to boot your computer again to dump the coins and tokens that are soon to dip again. You may say its time to buy but certainly I say wait. Don't do anything unless you are willing to risk losing money and wait for years.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

Currently I think now should be the right time to buy bitcoin and others altcoins.  The price is extremely cheap now and we would do ourself good by investing now.  I think another teams of investors is about to be form and we should do everything possible to be among them.  Cryptocurrencies market is getting expansion every days and the earliest we invest the better.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

indeed in general the investment strategy with crypto currency is to buy at a low price, hold and hold and certainly will sell when the price increases and you will certainly benefit
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

indeed in general the investment strategy with crypto currency is to buy at a low price, hold and hold and certainly will sell when the price increases and you will certainly benefit
It is general terms of trading so all the investors are follow these steps and it is not workout some times so my suggestion we should active in all time because if you start trading you will alert in right time so we choose the right time of buy and sell in trading then we will continuously concentrate our trading is a good way to achieve the more profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:17:54 AM

It is general terms of trading so all the investors are follow these steps and it is not workout some times so my suggestion we should active in all time because if you start trading you will alert in right time so we choose the right time of buy and sell in trading then we will continuously concentrate our trading is a good way to achieve the more profit.

Well it's an advantage to be familiar with the market movements of course since the longer you're exposed to it, the more keen your instincts in trading will be. We still don't know if this is the lowest that the value would be for this year but it's more than a decent entry point i guess.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

It's that time of the year again: Retarded noobs panic selling because they saw some irrelevant news, be it some shitcoin exchanger hacked, be it some idiot holding a lot of bitcoins and selling, or be it anything else: it's time to buy the dip.

You can thank god or whatever that we are seeing sub $10k again. Once the obligatory retardation that happens every so often it's over, we'll be back up. Remember, limited supply, permanent demand for a decentralized uncensorable digital gold = price can only go up long term against scams such as any fiat ever.
I think the market is still going to go down further to $3000+ and that's when I'm going to buy more for sure. There's no doubt about the bitcoin future because the price is going to recover regardless of the market situation.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

I totally agree with you on this because the best ever time to buy crypto is when the price is low just as it is lately.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

Regardless if anyone believe in the power of bitcoin for it that don't have an ownership it is really interesting to buy btc at this time of fake news and other illegal moves by those shenanigans.
It definitely looks tempting right now but I am not so sure about it. I mean the price is incredibly cheap compared to what it should be and I am all for going all out and buying bitcoin with all I have but honestly we still don't know how long this hash war will be. It is definitely dangerous for all of us to be in this war, we should neither pick any sides or even try to do any type of investment between all of this.

If it was a fluke and the price had no reason to fall than I would say get as much as you can because the price definitely worth's a lot more but there is a big reason behind this fall and that is the war going on in bitcoin cash, what if they destroy it even further and bitcoin price drops to under 5 thousand? Can we really say it won't? We can't, there is a chance of that, there is a chance bitcoin goes up as of course, but that may take some time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: