Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS BITCOIN CASH DEAD ?  (Read 1122 times)
MOBbrothers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

Last week was another Night mare in the history of the crypto currency world. the event of the Bitcoin cash forking took  a huge swipe on the crypto market leading to a bizarre lost of over 50 billions Usd in the Market.  Bitcoin dropped below 6000usd trademark. the last time it hit such price was in August.  After the Forking, there has been a tug of War between the New born babies. BTC CASH ABC and BTC CASH SV.
So i asked what is the likely faith and future of their father. Bitcoin Cash.?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

It was my understanding that bitcoin cash (BCH) is no more, there is now BCH ABC and BCH SV that have been issues 1:1 in replacement of any BCH holdings. Perhaps I am mistaken in this?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:06:34 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

It was my understanding that bitcoin cash (BCH) is no more, there is now BCH ABC and BCH SV that have been issues 1:1 in replacement of any BCH holdings. Perhaps I am mistaken in this?

You are correct. As you can see from coinmarketcap, most exchanges have already switched over to listing BCHSV and BCHABC.

With BCHSV trading at 0.016BTC, and BCHABC trading at 0.044BTC, for a combined price of 0.06BTC per forked BCH, it means this fork has lost BCH holders about 25-30% of their money, as BCH was trading at around 0.08-0.085BTC prior to the fork.

At least one of these forks, probably SV, is going to rapidly fail. ABC might stick around for a while, but all it will manage to do is continue the slow and prolonged death (with the odd pump by the scammer Ver) that BCH was undergoing long before this fork was even announced. If you still holding any of these coins, it's time to dump them before they lose even more value.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:09:29 PM
Merited by dbshck (2), lionelpaul (1)

It was always dead. It never really existed at all. There are rich people who keep on mining their own coins and buying and selling their own coins because they believe their coins will worth something one day but in reality the coins are worthless.

Whenever you bought bitcoin cash back in the day you bought it with the knowledge that Roger Ver and Jihan Wu will not let it die like other coins and that is why you actually spent money on it, and whenever you sold your bitcoin cash there was a big chance one of those guys actually bought it. The buyer market of bitcoin cash is consisting of very few number of people and than bitcoin.com dudes.

Now, Craig is in play and they are fighting with each other and spending so much money but believe me no matter who wins the coin will not worth anything and will slowly die one day.
HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

So would you refer to this as a soft fork or a hard fork?
It seems like Bitcoin Cash effectively split right in the middle. Would BCHSV be referred to as the oarent Currency?

In reply to the OP, the situation sure caused a sea of re all over the market. But there were some few gains and such coins am sure would thrive in the current trend as most would be switching over to the green side.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

I read somewhere in  twitter that Bitcoincash is dead after bringing out BCH ABC and BCH SV. But on a closer look, I found out that BCH is still on a good price while BCH ABC is higher than BCA SV. There will still be more fight for the market price for all coins both BCH ABC and BCH SV will  try to struggle with bitcoin in the market. Eventually, bitcoin will find its level in the next 2 weeks.             
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

Last week was another Night mare in the history of the crypto currency world. the event of the Bitcoin cash forking took  a huge swipe on the crypto market leading to a bizarre lost of over 50 billions Usd in the Market.  Bitcoin dropped below 6000usd trademark. the last time it hit such price was in August.  After the Forking, there has been a tug of War between the New born babies. BTC CASH ABC and BTC CASH SV.

hardfork usually has a new resolution in it, but what happened to the last hardfork is very different from the hardfork goal itself, in my opinion this is a worst split, not just breaking coin, however, the cryptomania is also divided into several camps and this is problem in the future of crypto
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

To be honest it was always dead for me . I do not see any advantage that bitcoin cash could replace bitcoin . In near future when there will be more true crypto holders surely btc cash will die
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:20:30 PM

Friendly speaking, I have totally faith on cryptocurrency last year but the cryptocurrency consistence is absolutely doubtful this year. so i get off my all crypto assets right now.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

So would you refer to this as a soft fork or a hard fork?

It's referred to as a fork in the ass.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

Its fork in all of our asses! Those fckers are mining their abc and sv with 500k$ loss daily! And where do you think that money for electricity comes? From selling their bitcoins and crashing all fcking market!
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

Its fork in all of our asses! Those fckers are mining their abc and sv with 500k$ loss daily! And where do you think that money for electricity comes? From selling their bitcoins and crashing all fcking market!

Rightfully so. It's really shameful for them as they tarnished the market pretty well. But I saw in the news that technology market cap in general is suffering a beating in the traditional market.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

The fundamentals of bitcoin have not changed. If you believed bitcoin is the future 2 weeks ago, you should still believe it now, regardless of market movements or current price.

If people want to sell their bitcoin to fund mining a shitcoin forked from a shitcoin, then that is their decision. They will regret it in the future. Sooner or later both these new chains will die, same as BCH was dying before this fork. If the market is stressing you out too mush, either ignore it for a month or two or switch to a stablecoin of your choice.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:47:43 AM

In my own opinion it is almost there. Developer lack of unity causes nch to split into 2 bch and and bchsv which for me an indication of losing confidence by investor currently BCH fall almost -40% in just a day causing holder to cutloss or panic.
MOBbrothers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

the story line is different. Wondering where we go from her with the recent trend of Market down slide.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

BCH doesn't exist anymore and I think only one will prevail out of BCH ABC and BCH SV. Right now it looks like ABC will be the winner but a lot could change, given the current market conditions we might see a scenario in which neither of them will survive.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

I believe roger ver is the owner of coth coins

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

My idea has always been this: most of the coins, in the altcoins category to be exact, even the fork of Bitcoin which is Bitcoin Cash, have been in existence and in survival mode from the very beginning simply because of the people behind them and not because of the coin itself. Bitcoin Cash, right from the get-go, became popular only because the names Roger Ver and Jihan Wu are very closely associated with it. Without these influential names, Bitcoin Cash was a trash from its inception.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

You are correct. As you can see from coinmarketcap, most exchanges have already switched over to listing BCHSV and BCHABC.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I was a little confused as to why I am still seeing BCH some places, for example on coinmarketcap it still shows BCH and not BCHSV or BCHABC.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

BCH will soon be out of the market as Bitcoin has been. Although it was not a bad altcoin, it made an unreasonable decision that greatly affected its future. At present its price has dropped the most at 38.77% and it is slowly dying away.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: