Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its Bitcoin a good way to save money for our kids?  (Read 2365 times)
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

I think bitcoin is better used to get profits, and for savings problems for children is better in banking savings. because the nature of bitcoin is more suitable for doubling profits than for deposits.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:56:18 PM

Depending  on when you need the money for your kids, If it is aim for a longtime investment, then I can assure you that it worth it to buy Bitcoin for the kids, this is the currency of the future, the present dip not withstanding, If the investment is for a short while, you can consider diversifying the investment, You might not have an immediate profit.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

Only as a part of a balanced savings plan for them. I would but some into high risk investments that need active monitoring such as bitcoin other crypto etc some into medium risk but good returns-stocks and shares, some into bank timed deposits and some in bank instant access savings. Never put all your eggs in one basket.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

I think it's an investment too volatile for this kind of purpose... And for kids we usually do an investment for the very long term, so I would rather choose something more stable and less risky.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:54:30 PM

You have nice idea to save for your kids using bitcoin because I think it much more profitable  to save money here in bitcoin than because even though bank not falling your money but the interest was to low not like in bitcoin even it's falling for sure it will rise again and you can earn for your child so this time of dumping try to invest more because in the near future it will rise again for us to earn.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

Bitcoin or the crypto system as a whole was not meant to be a means of saving money. It is not a savings option because it is very risky and it defeats the very meaning of "to save." Bitcoin was meant to be a mode of payment or, as it is seen today, an investment. It does not function like a bank. So if you wanna save, open a bank account.

messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:11:27 PM

I invest in Bitcoin because I know that it will grow in price and I will be able to earn very good money on it within 10 years

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:17:30 PM

Yes! I will invest in bitcoin because I know someday, I will use it for my children needs. Well, I do not have child right now. Maybe, it is my stepping stone because I guarantee that bitcoin will become high valuable asset in the future. Right now, I want to keep bitcoins in my wallet. I will never sell it specially that there is a bear season.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

Having bitcoin and some other alternative coins in our digital wallet is just like having a saving in the bank but is more of an investment type. We can not have a guaranteed good result of our investment in crypto because of its unstable market price so we don't know if we have good ROI in the future if its market price will fall.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:27:21 PM

Bitcoin is an opportunity to be able to provide a good future for our children.
We can save some Bitcoin and hope that the price of Bitcoin will increase in the future.
Now is a good opportunity because the price of Bitcoin is at low rates.
The decline in Bitcoin prices at this time could be our chance to buy some Bitcoin.
JackyChu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:11:46 AM

A friend of mine started to save money in BTC for his son.
Now he is in worry about the idea because of this last dropping months.

I told him to re-load some BTC up to lower the average.
If you have any suggestions about this please share

Its BTC a good way to save money for our kids?
Will this pay them a car? the university? a house? nothing at all?

I don't agree with you. Bitcoin doesn't have good value to store for our kids. In addition to this, the price of bitcoin is not stable.
sambel90129

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:23:58 AM

You should not infest all of your money into bitcoin, this is to guard against total losses, you should save in several positions, maybe some in the form of bitcoin and some in other forms, for example in the form of property, land, or the most common in the form gold, this is only for our security and I think this can be tried, if we have too many infestations in bitcoin maybe we can reduce it and start in other fields.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:31:40 AM

Having bitcoin and some other alternative coins in our digital wallet is just like having a saving in the bank but is more of an investment type. We can not have a guaranteed good result of our investment in crypto because of its unstable market price so we don't know if we have good ROI in the future if its market price will fall.
Supposedly intended to be an investment saving form, bitcoin can be a good way saving your money as there's a lots of chances that the value will grow after some year of holding, early people who did this and invest then wait for 8 or 9 years are now millionaires/billionaires because of this internet currency, you just need to assess the time frame on how long will you intend to wait and see the results.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:38:29 AM

It is a good way to save money actually, a bright idea a
for the future, and what would it be better if that  our kids would also be introduced to BTC and cryptocurrencies, and with the amount you are saving right now could actually be bigger once the price in the future moves upward, it can help you save a big amount of money for your children.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:45:59 AM

There is truth in investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin is indeed the best to invest. But it should be noted that this bitcoin is volatile and this is risky so that when we give all our money to bitcoin and when we want it to take even though the price is low then we will be dizzy ourselves. Indeed bitcoin is very good for a long period of time but it is also wiser if we do not put all our money into investing in bitcoin so that at a time when bitcoin is falling we still have money for our children's needs.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:46:38 AM

It is a good way to save money actually, a bright idea a
for the future, and what would it be better if that  our kids would also be introduced to BTC and cryptocurrencies, and with the amount you are saving right now could actually be bigger once the price in the future moves upward, it can help you save a big amount of money for your children.
maybe bitcoin is suitable for resistance, but not for our children. we know that the price of bitcoin has really become unstable for now, so I think this will only be a business tool. well, if you want to invest in your child, then buy gold.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

We know that Bitcoin is volatile, but it has a high potential for future growth. Bitcoin is truly a good store of value, and the new generation is more likely to choose digital money with all the benefits of decentralization it brings.
theartofart

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

Saving in only bitcoin is far to risky if you ask me, but including bitcoin in a broader portfolio is a smart move. If I were to save for my future kids if would diversify the portfolio with a mix of index funds, stocks, gold and crypto.

With only saving in crypto you have a big upside, but there is also a slim chance that your investment will be worth 0.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

I wonder since when your friend did save the money in btc for his son ?
He shouldn't worry about the current price if he wants to save for his son in the future because the future is still long.
Long term holding is better then short term holding because the value of crypto is too volatile for short time.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:55:31 AM

We know that Bitcoin is volatile, but it has a high potential for future growth. Bitcoin is truly a good store of value, and the new generation is more likely to choose digital money with all the benefits of decentralization it brings.
Yeah for a long-term investment you don't need to consider the current price conditions that are very bad or the fluctuations that exist, you're right that the future of bitcoin and crypto is definitely great, many people are interested in innovation and this technology, that's the key! that adoption will definitely continue to happen so long-term investment in bitcoin for your future children is great idea
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: