Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 08:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Voucher Coin - A CRYPTO CURRENCY OF NEW GENERTAION  (Read 27852 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

Do you have funds ready to invest in your ICO? Investors pay attention to VC invested in different projects. Any thoughts on that?

You know our team invest own money in project, because we believe in product and their quality.
But now we need more investments to build CRM and develop community, so now everyone can join our pre-ICO it's simple
Everyday we receive a lot of request about investments and we have receive some money
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

What a good project, i will follow your updates! I will be waiting for opportunity to join your ICO after research.

Thanks)
Ok, no problem, but if you have some questions you can ask in our official telegram channel https://t.me/voucrm
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

How much have you raised so far? Is there information about it? Do you accept fiat investments?
If not, I can help you to implement widget accepting fiat

Information about that you can find on our website: https://voucher-co.in/
We accept all type of investments (crypto and fiat also)
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

CRM system you have a very good. But at the moment the situation on the market is very deplorable. Does it make sense to invest in your project? And how do you deal with the crisis?

You know now we can see crisis in different type of business and society but innovative technology and new solutions always will destroyed crisis and our product about new high level changes for business which will optimize all process in business
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

Thanks, we really glad to have support
Are you a part of Voucher coin, something like support team providing answers for most common questions or just a newbie posted here something for random?

yes VCO has a support team which can give answers
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

Your ICO seems me potential,but you need to upgrade your twitter, facebook and telegram chat, you have low amount of subscribers. Work on marketing!

Yes we work on it
But we don't have a big budget for marketing so we make some actions step by step
We appreciate your advice, thanks
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

The last update in Facebook was 21.11 and on Twitter 19.11. You need to more often reveal information on social networks to attract people.

P.S For several hours the wallet is not synchronized. Just in case, I tried it on another computer and the result is the same.

Yes we still work on it and will make some new posts about VCO

Ok, can you describe more in more details about this problem and send request to support@voucher-co.in
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Hey, how about your competitors? Do you have any? I don't remember any CRM related altcoin, maybe i've never faced them

Yes we have, but in general it all usually CRM systems, but our CRM more safety
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

When are you going to release working application?
Do you have any parners implemented your CRM in their business?

Now available some part of future CRM - it's a Voucher Wallet
yes, but now it's a privacy information, stay tuned and you will be know more about VCO
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

I wonder how much have you raised and if you have bonuses on each stage of investment?
Any referral program to earn commission? I would be interested in this activity

Ok, thanks for your questions
Now out team prepared some system of bonuses for investments, so in just 1-2 days we will inform about it
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

What is your experience in making CRM system? Let's say I don't want to wait for CRM based on blockchain. Can you offer me a service of CRM implemention in my business?

Our experience more 5 years in integrations different business tolls for different type of business
About your question, we ready ti help you implement some of current CRM for your Business or we also can create uniqe solution for you
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

I've checked out your web site. It looks like you you raised 50k $ and it is only a beginning!
Great result to start with, hope you will exceed soft cap.

yes we hope too, thanks for our community and investors  Smiley
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

Get Listed in  https://www.instantbitex.com exchange . Below is our listing process

We required following information of coin/token

1. Coin/token  Name and Ticker
2. Github source code / ERC 20 smart contract address
3. Coin block explorer

Listing fee

Our Listing fee is 0.50 BTC for  3 base pairs. listing will be done in 3 working days

Below are the index of instantbitex.com to check volumes

Coinmarketcap.com - https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/instant-bitex/

Coingecko.com -  https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/instantbitex

Coincodex.com -
https://coincodex.com/exchange/instantbitex/

Cryptocompare.com - https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/instantbitex/

Livecoinwatch.com - https://www.livecoinwatch.com/exchanges/Instant%20Bitex

coinpaparika.com -
https://coinpaprika.com/exchanges/instant-bitex/

Block folio App

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blockfolio.blockfolio

email: support@instantbitex.com
Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/I7lI2FJTNF-H870S1iXnPA
Twitter :  https://twitter.com/InstantBitex
Whatsapp : +447480486939

Thanks for your offer, it's really interesting and we will think about listing on your exchange
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

Nice concept by the way! CRM is something what is on demand in each outcome.
Any business regardless of matter requires CRM in ecosystem!

Yes, we think that it will be absolutely new and very useful tools for all kind of business  Cool
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

Have you changed dates on roadmap? I see exchange listing to be completed in january, but you haven't finished tokensale yet.

Yes bit it's real difficult, because we understand that we need listing on some of exchanges but first of all we need complete the coinsale.
So stay tuned to get more latest updates about VCO
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

Why have you registered in France? Is it more loyal for blockchain start ups, right?
Do you have international team?

Yes, you are right in France we have more loyal enviroment for our products
About team, yes our team are international because our members from different countries   Smiley
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

I think this is very promising project with strong team. Good luck Voucher Coin !
Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:08:41 AM

Pre ICO has been running, is there an update for how many have been raised? The amount of money that is displayed on the site, it is relevant?

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:48:21 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 09:03:27 PM by Naficopa

Hello,

With this market condition can be difficult to reach hardcap. What gonna happen with not sold coins?

I could not find the creators in Google Facebook or Linkedin

We will adding links to profile in linkedin, Because we understand necessary of that and also it can be proving of our honesting with our community

Do the link to LinkedIn profils are added? (Sorry, but I can not find them) Or meybe in some other way we can identify dev team?

Thank you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Voucher-Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

good project, hopefully it will grow bigger and enter the top ten in marketcap  Wink

sounds good, we hope for that, but we need your support!)  Wink Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: