Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -=let's tell the good news about crypto=-  (Read 300 times)
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:58:03 AM

change your mindset, because dump is not a bad thing, but there is an opportunity that you must use to be able to make a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:22:10 AM

There are already lot of developments and links that will favor the crypto currency market that most of crypto users   expected it as a good news that will result to bullish run but the result is very opposite in which the Bitcoin continue to fall. For me, we don't need a good news but the actual figures in the market that it will bring back the crypto users confidence to invest.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

When we look at the whole picture, actually there has been no major negative news that can affect or should affect the cryptocurrency market. Last year was in fact full of many negative news especially connected with China but then there had been no panic as big as this one we just experienced or when the market took a dip there was an immediate bounce after. This time around this must be because people are leaving the market altogether as they see no future here and they are losing money. There has to be a big news that should put back the trust, confidence and hope into people so they get back and invest again. Otherwise, we are doomed.
faza13 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

Of course, be positive is not the only way to make the market recover fast, but with positive feeling and speaking we can make the situation cooler and more calm.

And I love this post
change your mindset, because dump is not a bad thing, but there is an opportunity that you must use to be able to make a profit.

Change our mind and the world will change the situation with all of the way it can do.
This is the universe law that have been already existed

oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:44:41 AM

When I was disappointed with the market, I was happy to see some articles that would give us hope. I always think that ETF is the hope of the bull market and our hope!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

People don't concern themselves with good news in these times. You get the self pitying types who feed in to the negativity and you also get the true bears who are more than happy to contribute, bulls stay mostly quiet in these times because it's also in their interests to buy cheaper coins, a large majority are probably also scared of being too optimistic.
These people choose to be feed with negativity that's why cryptocurrency world cannot move on because of these kind of people. If there  are these kind of people then they are hopeless and cryptocurrency is not their world. People who choose to be on the positive side of the coin can move ahead and  later on can find themselves full of richness.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

At present I find no good news to say in the electronic money market. If we do not have experience in long-term options and holdings, it is unlikely that we will have any income from this market.

faza13 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

People don't concern themselves with good news in these times. You get the self pitying types who feed in to the negativity and you also get the true bears who are more than happy to contribute, bulls stay mostly quiet in these times because it's also in their interests to buy cheaper coins, a large majority are probably also scared of being too optimistic.
These people choose to be feed with negativity that's why cryptocurrency world cannot move on because of these kind of people. If there  are these kind of people then they are hopeless and cryptocurrency is not their world. People who choose to be on the positive side of the coin can move ahead and  later on can find themselves full of richness.

Agree with this. And today and bleeding market, I still do trading activities and still get profit, and I think getting profit in bearish is easier for me, I can buy coins in very cheap price, and just a few moments it can hit higher price before going down again. But with positive thinking and positive feeling, everything gonna be okay

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: