Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HTMLCOIN Declaration for Public Usage  (Read 50142 times)
BMWM4

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:58:08 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 08:39:55 PM by BMWM4

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a617/banka12/3478428_zps2c0d1f44.png

'' It's not critical.'' It's just a suggestion to further improve the environment.

The blocks need to synchronize with each other when you open the wallet.

To continue syncing, you must close and open the wallet every 1 hour, until she sicronizar perfectly, the other day the same thing.

I do not know much about the setting, whether it is lack of "us" or something else, do not understand, someone help solve this.

Needs to be resolved quickly possible to give the best to customers.

HTMLCOIN, is very important.

HTMLCOIN is helping a lot, Dogecoin.

Congratulations HTMLCOIN and we will try to resolve sync.

I like this coin. I only have 297 million and buy more.

Thank you!   Smiley
COMKORT

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 09:15:01 PM

Hi guys!

We have problem with block size.
Could you please share active peers(nodes)?

cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:21:45 PM

'' It's not critical.'' It's just a suggestion to further improve the environment.

To continue syncing, you must close and open the wallet every 1 hour, until she sicronizar perfectly, the other day the same thing.

I do not know much about the setting, whether it is lack of "us" or something else, do not understand, someone help solve this.

Thank you!   Smiley

297 million. i do declare  Grin

HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:42:43 PM

Thank you!   Smiley

Thank you for your support! We are expanding everyday, DOGE is a good coin and we are helping each other!
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:50:20 PM

Congratulations HTMLCOIN.

Thank you!   Smiley

We would like to inform DOGECOIN that HTMLCOIN is supporting you 100% and we are highly traded in the following exchange sites:

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HTML/DOGE
https://c-cex.com/?p=html-doge
https://coin-swap.net/market/HTML/DOGE
https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/doge/html
https://comkort.com/market/trade/html_doge

Twitter https://twitter.com/HTMLCOIN
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/htmlcoin/
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:55:50 PM

HTMLCOIN Expansion is Unstoppable!

-Its just a matter of time that coin coin will catch-up
-We will not make any sensitive announcement on the plans of our coin but its going well so far
-We have the best supported and community builders around us that is making our community stronger everyday!
-You have nothing to lost with html, but go up!
-The more desperate the people sell the better our trading volume becames, it has the opposite effect on our currency, defying the established rules of trading
-We are stronger that ever before and we continue to grow
-We are sure about this because we see everyday in google analytics the expansion of users. This is where we derived our energy. We have hard facts to back-up on our user expansion.
-Bitcoin did not made it overnight, HTML is just 4 months old and we already have huge followers, that is something!
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:56:41 PM

While Exchange Sites are delisting Altcoins, HTMLCOIN is Enduring, Expanding our Network!

HTMLCOIN is very glad and grateful to the exchange sites and the people, traders and speculators, for supporting us in our 4 moths of existance. Your support enable us to grow.

While exchange sites are delisting altcoins, HTMLCOIN is enduring and expanding our network!

In our 4 months of experience, we observed that the coin value is NOT entirely base on the market "exchange value." But rather, altcoin's value rely also to other equality important factors, such as the "community," supporting the coin.

Traders and community members are equality valuable in contributing to the success of the coin. Traders are the one who buy and sell the coin, relying to the market prices as their incentive to continuously support the coin.

The community members on the other hand are those individuals who have subscribe with the advocacy and philosophy of the coin. Community members  appreciates on the impact or possible contribution of the altcoin to the community and society. This is where advocates derived their pleasure in supporting a noble cryptocurrency.

The coin is valuable as long as people will use it. HTMLCOIN have this characteristics! "The more HTMLCOIN user, the Better. The more people, the Merrier!" - This is now our new motto.

Our plan is to bring new blood, new users, of HTMLCOIN from the software and programming community, take ownership of HTMLCOIN as their adopted and preferred cryptocurrency of choice. This will help us strengthen our currency.

As we continue to navigate the uncharted world of cryptocurrency, we hope that our fellow cryptocurrency enthusiast will continue to support us and help build a stable cryptocurrency community. THANK YOU!
ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 11:02:21 AM

htmlcoin is dead and has been for some time!
100.000.000 html is worth about 0.00000001 btc

the best faucet instant payment
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:16:40 PM

HTMLCOIN is now in Cryptonator!

We have just added HTML to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Convert it to any other crypto or fiat using converter
Check progress with Winners & Losers
Track value of all owned coins using Portfolio
Find exchanges which trades Htmlcoin on Exchanges
Place fully customizable price tickers on your website

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers
https://www.cryptonator.com

A wonderful development!

This only shows how the cryptocurrency community care for us, helping us grow! Thank you very much. We never expected this!
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:17:22 PM

htmlcoin is dead and has been for some time!
100.000.000 html is worth about 0.00000001 btc

haha yep. the ultimate shitcoin.

HTMLCOIN

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:18:39 PM

Attention All Negative Wanna Be Rich Overnighter's

By CryptoCat

I am directing this message to all of those people who have nothing else to do but whine and complain about HTMLcoin and I know for a fact that some of these negative remarks are coming from spammers and impostors.

The HTMLcoin community is growing exponentially every day... HTMLcoin is challenged by competitors who put up sell walls intentionally to keep HTMLcoin from having a fair shot at trading in the BTC market... these competitors shut HTMLcoin out but HTMLcoin has endured and has done very well in the dogecoin market and is now emerging in other markets as well and will overcome these challenges... HTMLcoin has a dedicated crew that support the organic growth of this coin and it's success...

HTMLcoin has been very generous and that generosity has been used by competitors and the greedy to try to eliminate HTMLcoin because let's face it they are scared that HTMLcoin will interfere with their interests... HTMLcoin has always maintained that it was a cryptocurrency built for the solominers so everyone with a CPU has a chance to earn HTMLcoin... If there are mining pools made available it should be considered a privilege not a right...

HTMLcoin will not be pumped N dumped... If you have received HTMLcoin through giveaways or promotion bounties you need to hold them because right now you will not get much for them until all of the riff raff is dealt with... like I said HTMLcoin is not out for the quick buck like some other coins out there... we hold values for this coin and will keep the integrity of this coin... this is why we will grow this coin and community through organic methods for longevity...

So those who say the coin is "dead" have no clue what is in store for the loyal community who can see the BIG picture not just short term profits but for a stable profitable asset that will compete fairly and offer opportunity to all... not just to the clicks....

To those of the community who remain loyal to HTMLcoin a big "Thank You" and you will be rewarded for you dilligence and support... Giveaways will still be available but will be scaled back because of the troublemakers... but rewards will be increased to those who patrol and identify spammers, impostors and negative remarks directed toward HTMLcoin without reason or cause...

If you support and believe in HTMLcoin and what you read... share this article wherever you can and have a blessed day!!
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:19:38 PM

Htmlcoin and The Social Media

by Adrian Staples

HTMLCOIN - Changing the world, specifically the social media people are confused and cause change is difficult. Embrace the coin. It will love you back.

I spend quite a bit of time online, I know you cant believe everything you read, however I believe in the people that are making an effort to change the world. The creative mind is a beautiful thing, without them our world would not exist the way it does now (quiet cold and boring is my guess). Please show some love for the crypto geniuses at htmlcoin. 

There is a coin for everyone (im not kidding, look it up!) Sex, drugs, and rock and roll… just to name a few, embrace the coin and share the love.

Htmlcoin is thriving in our new economy. With the help of people like you, the opportunities are endless. The market is still a little confused about it all. If you care to know more do your research and ask away. Without learning there is no progress. One of my favorite places to look is htmlcoin group on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/htmlcoin/

As a newcomer to the coin world, the first thing that struck me, besides this is awesome, is these people are really nice. It is obvious that they really care about their product and believe in it. Crypyocurrency is changing the way the world looks not only at money but the way people treat each other. That’s quite a bit of power that they are choosing to use for good.

A new coin on its way up the chain is htmlcoin lots of love to the ladies and gents who are leading the way.
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:30:14 PM

HTMLCOIN WALLET UPDATE: We are applying the fix for the block time. Chain may be down while we recompile. Sorry for the inconvenience.
BMWM4

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:32:50 PM

It's good news, always keep up the great work HTMLCOIN   Smiley
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:07:28 PM

WALLET UPDATE HERE: http://goo.gl/UXgqgA   Expect more updates to come
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:11:19 PM

WALLET UPDATE HERE: http://goo.gl/UXgqgA   Expect more updates to come
any windows wallet?

HTMLCOIN

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:10:27 PM

so far this is what we got: https://docs.google.com/a/htmlcoin.com/file/d/0B-H_XRXEhaQLcEljZ0xmVWJ2YTQ/edit
jmintuck

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:32:20 AM

Starting to go up, bit by bit for now, but ever so slowly.
loszhor

Activity: 369

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:38:02 PM

Anyone have a QT compiled yet?

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
HTMLCOIN

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:35:50 PM

WALLET UPDATE: Wallet owners can either keep it the way it is or clean out your datacache directory.
Cleaning will make things faster but you will have to re-sync the entire block chain again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: