Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin 4500 or 4000 $ ???  (Read 1226 times)
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

It will not be that easy for for ripple to take the #1 in coinmarketcap which I believe will even happen even if btc crash to $2000 cause every dip in btc after a step in every alts too and you can see even with the dip in btc to 4900 from 6000+ xrp still remain below $0.5 with it increase in btc value and once btc bounce back the btc value in xrp will reduce and $ value will still be the same so the difference is that btc is lossing marketcap but definitely not going to be cross by xrp.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:52:37 AM

It seems to be below $4000 in late February if the Bitcoin price does not revive from January. Then the whole year 2019 will be bearish. like the previous three year of before 2017. But, in December the price will come to $4000 is must as the below support level of $5100 it has already broken.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:19:32 AM

It's panic. Awesome FUD that will cause the market to go even deeper. I don't think we will see 1500 USD for 1 BTC, but 4000 can be easily reached in the nearest months. That's sad, I didn't even believe in 5000. Too many FUDers here(
changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:21:59 AM

This decline has affected many cryptocurrencies, which has caused panic among many investors, so I think the price of Bitcoin will still fall instead of rising!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

Such predictions are accurate. I even think that the price of Bitcoin will stay near $3,800 and continue to depreciate. The cryptocurrency market has been hit hard. Perhaps only the global financial crisis can save the cryptocurrency.

I would say, that just an speculation on the big time movement on the price value of Bitcoin on the trading crypto market. Bear market is real, market is unpredictable, price value goes down again... Some are on the panic mode, some have a  crazy reaction on the market dive... Market is Very Volatile, anything can happen at any given time,  a lot are giving their own expert opinion in view of the recent activity in the crypto market, But i am still looking forward that we will have such market correction once the market stabilized to a more favorable level. Let's keep our investment for a while before you make a Panic mode....
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:40:53 AM

Do you think bitcoin will pass the 4500 or 4000 mark or go even lower. what are you counting on?
how many people expected this? And for others, how bad is it? I do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin now, it's a pity. Because I didn't have time to sell. That would be great.
At the same time, I see that ripple is leading in terms of sales at Binance, what is happening?

Do you think bitcoin will pass the 4500 or 4000 mark or go even lower. what are you counting on?
- it maybe or maybe not dude, that would depend in the community investors here.

how many people expected this?
- I still don't know pal, how should I know that almost all of us here are anonymous.

And for others, how bad is it?
- I cannot say its bad because I know what trading means is, that's why there is buyer and seller.

At the same time, I see that ripple is leading in terms of sales at Binance, what is happening?
- Because Ripple(XRP) was being controlled by their investors according to my
perception anyway.
E_3fff (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

how many people expected this? And for others, how bad is it? I do not have the opportunity to buy bitcoin now, it's a pity. Because I didn't have time to sell. That would be great.

- it maybe or maybe not dude, that would depend in the community investors here.

how many people expected this?
- I still don't know pal, how should I know that almost all of us here are anonymous.

And for others, how bad is it?
- I cannot say its bad because I know what trading means is, that's why there is buyer and seller.

- Because Ripple(XRP) was being controlled by their investors according to my
perception anyway.
I like your answer.
I just think, how did these people who were waiting for such a fall, how did they know that??? Seriously, is this a technical analysis or a global conspiracy? Who are these insiders? why they do such things to the market.
I understand we can't say things. But how do they do that? It's been bugging me. I want to know this secret.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

Personally, I don’t think Bitcoin will go below $4000 which is a strong support. Probably, the price will rebounce after hitting low range of $4000 level.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

Based on the current trend, it is easy to return to the $ 4k mark. Now the price is going up, as it's rising to $ 20k last year
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

I just think, that bitcoin will goes down untill $3000 price or a little less. Than, it would to go up. So, it is the reasom to hold.

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

I believe that now the market will unfold and we will see a very strong growth of the entire cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

It will soon hit that price. But I hope not now. Could someone buy this low-prices Bitcoin, please? It's been a hard-bloody month already.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:00:16 PM

Maybe even up to 3500 to drop,now about these conversations going,and perhaps up to go,it's hard to say,but one thing we can say for sure this is a purely manipulative actions done to people panicking,and doing actions that will harm them and they will lose money

kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

Continuous price fluctuations made the market like a garbage, yes it is very disappointing to see the CMC now. Whales played a key role in drop at this situation no one can predict the exact prediction, holding coins is safe and secure option now just wait till the market recovers this crazy stuffs will come and go tomorrow. Patience prevails is what I follow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

I think that price will be around 4000-4500$ for some time, like in past few weeks price always bounced from 6000$ level to 6500$ and from this level again price gone down.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

I think in this panic situations BITCOIN can reach 4000$ with high probability but I don't believe this price will be stable for long. I'm still confident that crypto will rise in 2019.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

According to me, with the speed of technology development, BTC is always one of the leading trends that people are most popular and developed. With the capacity it brings, its price will be higher than 4000$ or 4500$ in the future because of the benefits it brings to attract investors. It will grow stronger than that in future.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

i think even lower than 4000$ we haven't seen the bottom yet. we should have listen to financial analyst they were yelling that btc will touch 4000$ should have sold porfolio in may

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

If the support will not be to strong we can go to lower supports: arround 3000$, 2000$, 1700$ - I hope that market will not fall under this price, this would be total disaster.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

According to me, with the speed of technology development, BTC is always one of the leading trends that people are most popular and developed. With the capacity it brings, its price will be higher than 4000$ or 4500$ in the future because of the benefits it brings to attract investors. It will grow stronger than that in future.
I hope so. But the market has been unstable recently, causing panic among investors. But perhaps that is the premise that BTC is preparing to make big breakthrough in the coming time. I'm sure it will grow even further than 4000 or 4,500 $.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: