Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What occurs BTC falling down again?  (Read 462 times)
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:17:08 AM

that is common, if a coin is big like for example etherum, bch, litecoin, or another is doing hardfork, then it will impact on other coins.
Lol, almost all of those tokens will be up when hardfork happens, say when ETH and NXT hardfork. But now it's different, because of SHIT BCH hardfork, now BTC got dumped and made the price become like this

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quitthis

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

Let's calm down!!!! BTC will soon be alright. Do not worry and leave BTC. It will soon recover.

Let's wait for that "end of the year" that all are talking aboit
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

It very well may have had an impact. The market just took a nose dive while most people were expecting an upward movement with high expectations in bakkt and Bitcoin ETF decision.

And I fear that at this rate, it might break the $5800 support which it has held for majority of this year.
The best (or only) option now would be to hodl.

It seems to have already broken the $5800 support and just shot up again.i must have missed the initial crash.
You really hit the nail on the head.  Everyone was expecting a very high upwards movement when bitcoin remain stagnant around $6200 and some times a little above. My prediction and plan was to invest when the was a bullish breakout but I was surprised when I opened my chart the day before yesterday and see that bitcoin is already below $6000 and as at today is now around $4500.
Holding is the only option we have as selling now is like feeding the big market players that are ready to take it as cheap as possible.
that is common, if a coin is big like for example etherum, bch, litecoin, or another is doing hardfork, then it will impact on other coins.
The end of the year is already here and we should expect recovery from next week.  I believe that bitcoin might continue to go down throughout this week.  The hardfork has really impacted the market negatively and those bitcoin cash guys are ready for anything.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

Many people were shock to see this happening but it also cut me unaware as I had thought of this for long but since it has find it difficult to break $6k since March I believe that may be it has reached the bottom and seeing it happening now was a shock to me but not that serious one like some people and I believe this will only give it more space to move up stronger.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

I think the primary reasons why the cryptocurrency market went down this week was due to the war in bitcoin cash and the forking, the market have Been affected greatly lately and there have not been any sighn of recovering soon as the deep has continued to get deepened. We just hope the bitcoin market will recover from this soon.
Cryptobabyshark (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:40:01 AM

Lol, almost all of those tokens will be up when hardfork happens, say when ETH and NXT hardfork. But now it's different, because of SHIT BCH hardfork, now BTC got dumped and made the price become like this

Yeah, Ver/Jihan & CW sold their tokens before Bakkt's ETH futures launch(It will make ETH falling down again by the 'Short' attack).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: