Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent Selling Outweighing Buying in Cryptocurrency :(  (Read 1553 times)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

Well i think you don't expect people to continue invest in all Alt coins you see or hear about. Also the market went down some months ago and most people started investing heavily and most are now waiting for the green light. This might be the cause of many not buying any longer, they've probably invested much already.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:18:48 PM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 
You have made a mistake about this. People still buy Altcoins and invest in Cryptocurrency even when the market becomes unsettled. I know some friends, and they are brilliant at investing. They invested a sizable investment yesterday when the market fell sharply, and today they have all sold at a profit of ~ 30%.

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

No, bitcoin is still the most popular currency. Many are beginning to sell their coins, but buyers are also quite a lot. Believers in cryptocurrency still remain and maybe someone else is waiting for a lower price to buy.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

Just hold on and wait for a bit. Let all those events that currently took place to pass by  (BCH fork related). We might see a slow recovery, but it eventually will recover. Just hold on to your coins. Take this opportunity to invest more coins and maximize your profit. Keep investing as much as you can as the price starts to dip. Keep in mind in the long run, the price will eventually rise.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:01:47 PM

I think that's not so critical.
Yes, indeed, interest dipped a little, but still many people buy cryptocurrency for personal purposes and for investing in projects.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:05:37 PM

4400 USD like that is the lowest point of bitcoin, since yesterday, the price of BTC still stands at 4400 and I don't sell BTC anymore
I now buy BTC, buy as much as my money, because I'm sure at the end of the year before Christmas, the price of BTC will recover

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:13:52 PM

it cannot be denied, that is what really happened, even though many people cheered to hold coins, but they themselves did the opposite. That's why everything is the same every day, there is no increase. Apparently, the cryptocurrency will be a little worse in a while.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:15:04 PM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them.  

I would like to remind you and for all bitcoiners  its been almost a year bitcoin price drops
So I think people stop buying because they contented the amount of bitcoin they have
Panicked selling of bitcoin or altcoins those people didn't know well about how to earn better profit
Adopting cryptocurrency is same as a gamble ready to accept losses in time of crisis

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

several  buy order is on, checkout out on several exchange trading BTC on coinmarket,whale are taking advantage of the dip, you need not to panic or think this is the end of Bitcoin, If you can join in the risk and invest what you can afford to loss, sure you will join us to smile when profit taking is on, To invest in BTC do  not expect an overnight pump of the price, Profit is sure to come.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 

It seems the cryptocurrency market is now extremely close to total collapse. Many investors are simply shocked by the fall in prices - their capital simply depreciated. What should we do next? Just wait and hope that people will believe again thanks to the mixing of the media that bitcoin is something worth investing your money in. All hope.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

I think there are still people or investor buying bitcoin despite the condition of crypto in the market, there are still who never give up and hope for the best, it is their own way of risking at their own expense this people are at least looking for a way to compensate probably their bad experience in the past and so they try and try until they get what they are aiming for buy cyrpto for future profit.

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

I think that there are those who still buy crypto but as for me this is not the best way to succeed financially at the moment. I hope that nothing bad will happen to the crypto market. I think that crypto will recover in the nearest future

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:48:55 PM

No concerns of worry that market will comeback soon. Everybody should hold bitcoin instead of selling, I think I will hold long time and already have bought some bitcoin.

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:57:18 PM

This is the saddest moment of cryptocurrency. You want to sell your shares but nobody has interest to buy it. All of us are worrying about the dump of cryptocurrency but we need to have faith with it because cryptocurrency is the future. It will not destroy easily! Whales are just taking advantage the market and as a good stockholder, we should hold and wait for the bull run period.

dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:16:14 AM

Not everyone stops just like that, there are some people who take advantage of the current market conditions, many still buy some coins, including me, I buy coins that have a value lower than usual, then I hodl and install about 10% of the purchase value.
stiletos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:42:59 AM

This isn't true! Those who know the market are buying! Those who believe in what crypto represents and should be, are buying! If you aren't buying don't think some other person isn't buying too!
lipoicChin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

You have wrong information about cryptocurrency. At this time, the price is very to buy, i think people are trying to buy as much as possible. My experience is buy at low and sell at high. That is always the best key of success.
Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:47:27 AM

This board really reeks of absolute sheer stupidity and ignorance and this post is a glaring example of it. How can there be more selling but not enough buying, jeez, morons of highest order! How the fuck is it possible that people are selling coins but nobody is buying them?

Fuckin' dumb millennials!

Prices are not falling because of selling/buying, you fool. Prices are tanking because of that late last year bubble that was based on pure speculations and not backed by any underlying solid foundations. That's how the speculation driven gold rush works and that's why it's called a fuckin' bubble.  When the bubble goes bust, there's nothing left except shit, so what you dumb fools are now hodling is just that ... shit, for most part.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:11:18 AM

It is not fact that no body is buying crypto crypto is buying by crypto currencies users and bitcoin is used for daily transaction in the online services by now a days and it's importance can not be ignored so we can say that bitcoin is ever useful currency.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

If nobody is buying cryptocurrency, then the price can as well crash to zero but it is impossible. There are much more sellers than buyers and everyone can clearly see that at the moment. This is probably because some potential buyers feel that the price may still fall further more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: