Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Research Ico  (Read 376 times)
elosi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:43:29 AM

The way I do my own research is that, I will do deep research about the team, their experiences, their talk shows, their interviews about the project, I will check the project they are build, their competitors, what makes them better, Is blockchain needed for the project, I will check their road map, token metrics and all these will form my research.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

How, do you make your own research ?

Well, you need to do some research in their background company, team profiles, advisors, and their planning in the roadmap.
More research about their project, their token supply and price, and some other stuff as a complement. This is aim to make you safe from scammer.

cryptotailored

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

yes I did research to participate in the ICO project. for the first step I was looking for which projects we would follow and go through all their web sites. whether they are good ICOs or not. or you can also search for information on social media whether the ICO is good. if you already find out the ICO rating because it influences us to be careful with the ICO that is scam
Eva Putri

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

I study the development team of the project, the goals and the roadmap of the project. I evaluate the ICO's Whitepaper for that project
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

To begin with, I look at the ratings, then I’m already looking at the project and the team, and then I read their documents in more detail!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

First of all you must visit site of the project and investigate team, their background, then you should note on investors and partners, if well-known funds invest to the project in the private sale, that shows that project got good support because funds are interested in helping of project with conferences, listings, etc.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Hayden Arlyn

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

I evaluated the website, development team, goals, roadmap of the project. I study White Paper, Assess Token of the project.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

I did my research by reading any related sources about the project, their whitepaper, their website. After reading, I can analyze whether the project is potential or not. If it is potential then I will join the project, but if it is not then I will research another project.
Verbiola_Paramita

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

ICO research also allows investors. Check ICO has a good product. Because the initial ICO coin offer is often very underpriced. Compared to the token price on the first day after release.
btcoin

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

The standard programm mate: research the developers team, the whitepaper, they goals and steps on the way to achieve it. In most cases it's pretty much to understand what you are dealing with.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

I use icobench, icorating, icodrops and This forum. I occasionally go to youtube to see which ICOs are being reviewed by popular crypto youtubers like boxmining. There are plenty of resources actually... the Internet is your limitation.

ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

Depends, if you talking about investment i will read everything about that project in whitepaper. Then i will ask my friends about that project to compare my opinion with him, if i think this project is gonna be big i just invest my money to that project.

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

I start studying ICO with white paper and a website. This is 90% of success. I don't consider the possibility of investing in an ICO project where there are no developments, and this only raising of money. It seems to me that the project should come to ICO with at least a half-finished version of the product.

vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

I only participate in bounty companies, so for me the most important aspect is the reliability of the bonus Manager, because a good bonus Manager will never contact the scam ICO.

jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

The good ICO is hard to be found and researching takes a lot of time for this, I use some aspects that help me to understand the profitability of the project.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

I always find them here because this platform is the most reliable and comfortable in using and people here are interested to participate only in the preferable ones.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

First I look into the project carefully. Then I'm looking at voting sites. I'm look at the team and the road map later. I guess that's why I'm losing  Embarrassed

smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

Team and projects of the team members. Most of modern teams do not have enough expirience, so their ICOs fail pretty fast.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: