Bitcoin Forum
February 23, 2019, 06:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefit of STO to crypto sphere  (Read 143 times)
Abosede

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:35:35 AM
Merited by usekevin (1), nlaara12 (1)

Regulators from many countries are trying to handle all kinds of crypto projects out there,trying to figure out how existing law applies to them and what identifies them being a security or not.
Tokenized securities will give regulators the opportunity to apply more compliance and control, rather than less. When we look at regulators today, they are mostly reactive. They spend a lot of time and money on identifying organisations that break the rules. Once identified, it takes years and millions for prosecutions and trials.
The tokenization of securities can completely change this status quo, putting regulators back into the driving seat and let them govern proactively. Since blockchain technology and smart contracts make it possible to write ownership and law directly into a token, the token will be able to execute, regulate and govern itself. For example, a Security Token can be programmed to verify who can buy and sell it and therefore restrict Security Token holders from trading it to any address that has not passed the required verifications, assuring the issuer that their tokens will only be held by authorized investors.
Due to these regulatory benefits, sooner or later authorities will understand the advantages of global Security Token standards and support its implementation. This will provide huge opportunities for issuers to access an international pool of capital and reach out to a larger potential investor base.
With Security Tokens enabling fractional ownership and thereby lowering minimum investments, more liquidity will come into the market. As more people will be able to purchase smaller stakes, many assets that are considered to be illiquid, or not easily to (re)sell can increase their liquidity on the blockchain.
Some of the benefits the tokenization of securities will bring:
•   reducing costs by removing huge parts of the back office banks still need
•   simplifying accounting and auditing processes
•   automating KYC and AML process (no backoffice needed to vet every single investor)
•   reducing complexity and paperwork with managing securities (e.g. collecting signatures, wiring of funds, mailing of distribution checks etc.)
•   lowering issuance fees by removing the middleman (banks) from investment transactions
•   decreasing the reliance on lawyers (in the long-run) due to the use of smart contracts
•   enabling real-time settlements between buyer and seller on secondary market, therefore less settlement risk
•   using smart contracts to automate the service provider function through software
•   automating dividend payments
•   proxy voting
•   more accurate and fair asset valuations due to the exposure to a free and more competitive market

What is your view?

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jadesola

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

STO is one good thing that as happen to crypto sphere,with the structure that has been in place for STO,am hoping to breath some fresh air in crypto sphere at times goes on.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Absolutep

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:32:10 AM

STO is a very good token,we are hoping to have more that will meet up with our expectations. Going by the list we have here,there are lots of benefits that can come from STO,though the process might appear stressful but it is safe for investors.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
keepandhold

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

I think that STO is a logical development of ICO which has proven its incapacity, STO will attract new investors and revive the cryptocurrency market.
shadowduck

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

STO is the next generation of ICO. Now if i will invest so I will invest only in STO. also, i want to try some bounty campaigns of security tokens. is someone knows where I can find it, so tell me please in PM

nlaara12

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

This is eye opener,though i know STO is good for investment before,but this post as open my eyes to many benefits of STO.STO is the next level.I guess is time to explore STO.

Anarchist

Activity: 537
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

STO and automating KYC and AML process. And all of this to create a currency free from KYC/Banks. LOL. Glad here privacy coins will become more popular.
This is turning to a funny way, but perhaps more legit projects will be seen as "STO"
kidbounty

Activity: 588

WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAI

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

in my opinion STO is one way to solve scam project problems. with STO maybe crypto investment has new strength and most importantly this can increase the public's trust in crytocurrency

qazgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

I have been a supporter of sto model for long i think it will greatly benefit the crypro market and it will also attract volume and investments from traditional markets like stocks but SEC and other regulators can be a hurdle, unless we get 100 percent green signal from the regulators for security tokens we cannot sail smooth and i think it is time that global regulators provide clear rules and regulations to mive forward.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Denreal

Activity: 336

Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

What can bring a great transformation now is STO. we still have some good ICOs, but investors are now looking for a form of investment where their interest can be protect, where their investments are safe. Projects based on STO are gradually being promoted in the crypto space and i as a person, i am glad to be part of them, because i am sure i have have a good ROI.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
nlaara12

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

STO will surely be a destination for many investors in the near future considering the measures that have been put in place.Investors will surely feel safe to invest their money in STO.

tycsols

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Aidus - Global Decentralized Fund Platform

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

Security tokens are really important and will gibe crypto market a breeze of fresh air but i want to see either global registration and legality of these security tokens or tgeir should be some way to make them internally regulated so that every county accept the genuinity and transparency of these security based projects and tokens.

JeBro

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

In my opinion, the introduction of STO will have a positive effect on the crypto industry, because now crypto investors and bounty hunters will receive money back guarantees. In addition, the SEC will not object to the conduct of the STO, which will entail the involvement of large institutional investors in the crypto industry.

nreal

Activity: 460

- Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

The benefits of STO are very clear, I hope to have clear regulations for STO soon. STO promises to be a new and attractive method for companies that want to call for new investment

Bytem3

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

I think STOs are going to be the new wave of ICOs. I've already seen quite a lot of them getting prepared lately. Will see Smiley

For those of you who don't know what STOs are here's a neat article explaining it:
https://coincodex.com/article/2790/what-is-an-sto/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
nlaara12

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 08:40:02 PM

STO will surely be a big thing we the polution of ICO,STO will surely set things right to some extent in the crypto sphere though it may take some time but I guess it will be a better choice as times goes on.

bigcash2011

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

https://saturn.black

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 09:19:28 PM

Stos are just like a newer and more attractive type of fund raising among projects and the good thing is that it can help bring equity and stock market companies to crypto as all these companies and projects will be able to sell their registered security tokens so security tokens have a long way to go and i cannot wait to hold a portfolio of quality security tokens soonm

Aeny France

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:20:18 PM

Professionals of Security Token Offering:

• Naturally More Secure

• Greater flexibility for entrepreneurs

• A smart contract can mechanically watch, pursue, and allot speculation finance

• Shrink the venture edge.

• Increasing the advantage of liquidity

• Market productivity has been made strides.

Need to launch the STO,  Ping in Telegram: coinzclone or Mail them via hello@icoclone.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.