Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons from the fullest dip  (Read 2561 times)
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:49:12 PM

Of course, each of us strives to deal with those coins that are fully familiar to us.  Studying the graph of growth and price fall provides a real opportunity to get good results from trading.  Agree that new coins carry a big risk because they need to study and analyze the available information in order to draw concrete conclusions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 06:11:49 PM

The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,
they will learn the following

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

3. To cashout on profit always

4. To stop following hype

5. To know that what goes up must come down etc
i agree thats what i also learn during those crash in short term trading
but its not suitable for every coin if you are planning to hold it for long term

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 08:47:16 PM

The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

I want to set this just as a timely reminder; that can be applicable as we approach another end of the year price movements. Ofcourse 2018 is different from 2020; but crypto currency and the blockchain remains the same. From 1 - 5, do you think anything has changed so far?  or do you have additions? Do inform.
arufox

Activity: 1079
Merit: 193

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:18:37 PM

Never to love a coin, I do agree with this statement because no coin exactly will give you guarantee profits, even top coin like bitcoin and Ethereum, etc. All are fluctuating and will pump and dump when the time comes. So your focus in cryptocurrency for taking profits, not only on a coin but on every coin as much as you can
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:40:05 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

This is a good advice but nevertheless against the rules of HODLERS I don't think people will apply to the top coins in the market. I for one is a hodler and I love to HODL the top coins in the market like Ethereum and Bitcoin and will always not tempted to sell even if there are profit, we are looking for long term profit.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:46:31 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

This is a good advice but nevertheless against the rules of HODLERS I don't think people will apply to the top coins in the market. I for one is a hodler and I love to HODL the top coins in the market like Ethereum and Bitcoin and will always not tempted to sell even if there are profit, we are looking for long term profit.

Holders have no time limit for selling, indeed the word holder means a lot when they sell, b
ecause Holders will sell their assets for a long time when someone believes in a 10x or 100x increase, and holders are them.
Of course a holder must be wise, otherwise they will become a holder who will suffer

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 06:05:06 AM

Some of the points that you give often occur when we trade and get losses because we only focus on favorite coins so often I get stuck with falling prices when a purchase occurs, but with that lesson now so I can take a better attitude which is always profitable even a little but continuously.

Most important thing a trader should not joke with is risk management and discipline. If you are mindful of risk management, you will always set stop loss for instance and also you won't put so much on any coin no matter the hype around it. Putting a lot in a coin makes one to be extremely emotional and make wrong decisions. The lessons given by OP in general are top notch.

I agree with you but not condemning putting a lot in a coin. It works for some people and some projects. It's just more risky.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Festac

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:07:04 AM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

There is a catch here and I like it, what goes up must come down, that's a certainty in crypto space and I've come to realize that bear markets always stay around for a longer time, months and years but not bull market, the longest bull market since 2010 stays around for weeks to two and half months, that's it, so I don't know why people grow the confidence of holding their coins while price are pumping.

Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:09:14 AM

What are you looking for in the long term? doesn't everyone here want to make a profit? and if the existing benefits are still ignored, I think you are a little greedy in this matter, and what the OP said I don't think is against the rules of HODLERS, because HODLERS is a wish from someone's heart, while what the OP delivered is a warning that good for everyone.
Dariusburst

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:45:49 AM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Good points IMO but I'm still not going to accept getting rid of hypes, following hypes have net me good profits before and I've learnt that hypes are of different types, hype from a high quality project is real, take it or leave it, there is a big difference between hypes from a pump and dump project and hypes from a high quality project, learn to understand that
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 04:00:41 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

I would say these points described many categories of people, that is, those who loves a coin, those who follows hype, those who are greedy and so on. Looking at number 4, this has been the bane of many people in this crypto space, where once they see a project with hype, they don't care again to do the right things such as studying the project, but they just jump in with just one mindset, to make profit or quick money, and in many cases they ended up losing their money. Number 3 and 5, I think they goes together, one needs to take profit as at when due while also bearing in mind that, the crypto space is unpredictable and volatile hence in a coin, there must be price correction and so on. Being greedy is another which should be fought off, as it has caused more harm than good.

firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:55:06 PM

Extraordinary advice, remember to always take profits when you can, this market is truly unstable and unpredictable. Who might have realized that the plunge would be so awful, there are significantly more clients currently so demand should be higher

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 11:09:31 PM

Of course, each of us strives to deal with those coins that are fully familiar to us.  Studying the graph of growth and price fall provides a real opportunity to get good results from trading.  Agree that new coins carry a big risk because they need to study and analyze the available information in order to draw concrete conclusions.
The key is learning and learning, because no matter how much we analyze, without the help of the right information, we can make the wrong decision. loss or profit? regret has come later, so we must be ready with a sincere heart, whatever will be the result of the buy / sell decision

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:41:16 PM

A full set dip will occur in cryptocurrencies if everything supports, such as bad news, bearish, coming, the trading indicators meet the criteria,
and of course the chart shows a bearish trend, then a fullset dip will come, and you have to prepare yourself, it would be nice if you are a trader ,
you better set stop lose.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 12:58:52 AM

Yes, everyone wants to seek profit in various conditions and situations, but sometimes there are those who ignore the obvious benefits because they want more even though in the end they don't get anything at the work that they have done.
To be honest, I also missed my golden opportunity at the beginning of 2018, if only I wasn't really hopeful then I would have gotten a decent profit. but it's what it's, everything has passed and we can only make it as a lesson that not always profit can be obtained by feeling greedy

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:19:56 AM

Very Normal, a definite lesson, in my opinion, there is nothing instant to reach and get passive income, it takes thought and hard work to get it in a good way and each person does not want to work at bounty to end up in vain and get SC in the end.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 05:43:38 AM

You know, I think everyone who has survived this fall has made a lot of conclusions for themselves. Though go now and write your book about diving to $3k.

Don't let your greediness put in a risk because in my lesson while it was hype in market I still making profits but instead of that it bringa me to hell and having a loss as well.

sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 11:50:18 AM

It's all true that to enter the crypto world we do have to be careful. Don't be greedy by hoping to get a quick profit because all of that takes a process. It should be noted that in addition to the benefits that can be obtained, there are also risks that can be obtained if you are not careful. That's why you shouldn't rush into making a decision because it can be risky. It is important for us to learn from experience so that we can be better in the future in following this crypto world. Don't let us enter crypto we get losses in it

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 02:32:30 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

There are a lot more things that people learn from experiencing a crashing market. Aside from learning not to be greedy, they also learn a lot about patience. It is indeed a virtue and it offers lots of benefits as well as profit if you'll get through with perseverance. Greed might be hard to resist considering how much life has been unfair to many but one must know that it brings nothing but much more losses. If you really want to experience crypto's greatness, it would be best you start being strategic and mindful on everything you are doing so that you wouldn't regret it in the end and it will lead you to success.
ogundowotoby01

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 11:48:24 PM

Some of the biggest lesson that I have learnt from investing in cryptocurrency especially in the bear market is that is never expect too much and you should always be realistic in your expectations and your investment goals because prices of cryptocurrencies can dip but that doesn't necessarily mean that it will stay down forever and also when the price of cryptos are pumping it doesn't always mean that it will continue to pump for ever so it is always good to take profit when the prices are going up and also when prices down you should not panic and sell and also if there is a project that seems like it is not making progress and the team and not really serious about it it is always better to sell off your Holdings in that project and invest in more promising projects.

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: