Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADVICE TO EVERYONE HOLDING BTC  (Read 816 times)
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

Firstly, i am not a financial Advisor but please do take this tip seriously. BTC has gone all the way down from $6k to $4529 this morning. People are in great loss. so to avoid further losses. sell now.. i believe some people will listen to me

Why you so sure to sell now - on the dip? It s not the end of Bitcoin, it s just a big correction.
In 2019 will be many great things happen with Btc, allowing institutional money legally enter to crypto market
and price of crypto must be recovered.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

Your advice to sell low doesn’t make sense. At least explain why you think it is sensible to sell at such low price. I hope everyone will not listen to a random guy trying to spread fears and fuds.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

Firstly, i am not a financial Advisor but please do take this tip seriously. BTC has gone all the way down from $6k to $4529 this morning. People are in great loss. so to avoid further losses. sell now.. i believe some people will listen to me
It makes me laugh so hard if you can make someone trust and believe of what you were talking. Cheesy
Bitcoin price just dropped then you suggest them to sell it at this dip. Only noobs will only believe of what you were talking but for me i should have buy more at this dip rather than sell them. Price doesn't matter if you can HODL and wait for the right time to sell.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

Well, this was  surely not the popular advice that everybody was expecting  Grin
I suggest you stop giving any advice to people. Let them hold till moon or grave and let them sell at whatever price they want. It's their own bitcoin/s.
BitValve
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

BitValve P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

But how can you really say to people to "sell now". Thats directly FUD and i dont think it will do any good, rather than cause more panic.. Best would be to just say, "Learn more about bitcoin before buying " or " try to see the facts behind this bitcoin/market fall"

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   0.5% Crypto-Fiat | 0.2% Crypto-Crypto P2P cryptocurrency exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE
                                   ❱ Telegram       ❱ Twitter                     Buy Bitcoin
                                             ❱ Buy Bitcoin with PayPal      ❱ Buy Ethereum              [   ◾◾◾    ◾    ]
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

They just spend so much now. I think, it's too late to sell all for this low price. This critical situation will crush many wallets soon.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

I am sure that in a couple of years, Bitcoin will cost much more than today, so I’m ready to wait a couple of years. In addition, I do not know how to trade and make money on price volatility, so I will wait.
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

I think btc is not over, i trust to crypto so i chose to resign my job and invest in crypto. Dump or pump that is part of market trading i think. I think people must know. At the first you invest you can loss alot. Crypto is not instant way for make we rich. But crypto had a way for make you rich.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

I think it's really a bad idea to sell now if you can hold for long term, prices are so low that you will have a big loss if you sell now.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

Haha, are you kidding, guys here hold Bitcoin from 20,000$, selling now is probably the biggest mistake what you can do, until you do not sell you are not loosing anything!
Bitcoin has still good fundamentals, many good things are happening, wait more and you will see that this will be the best decision what you can do.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

woah boy.. why so pessimistic about btc.. worst days will over one day i wiil say the totaly opposite.. everyone should buy more in this dip.. black friday sale is live now just don't lose hope hold your portfolios

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

Thanks for the advice, I think that all the same it is necessary to add that sooner or later people will still remember this time and this moment, when the cryptocurrency time was just beginning. Therefore, changes are waiting for us very soon.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

These are really bad times in the crypto market, but still i will not sell my bitcoins. I believe in bitcoin and that the prices will eventually rise again. Hopefully this is not a mistake.  Huh

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

Well, there is possibility that bitcoin would go down even further in future, but panic selling is not a good idea. If you want to hold for long-term for a year or two then you don't need to panic as bitcoin price would recover again.

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

Do not spread the FUD, RSI shows that Bitcoin is totally oversold, we should see rebounce in next few hours.
I think that we have to find the bottom before we go again up.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

Funny statement of the day I guess mate just give a positive suggestion do not change the mind of small investors who are desperately waiting for some money for some reason, there is always a good day after bad days. Hope for the best and believe in this.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

There is nothing to do now but to hold your BITCOIN!
If you can, you should get more of it.
We can't get out now at this stage as bitcoin is really low in price now.
If we can get more than we can go up much better.
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

My advice for investors is to keep your bitcoin and not sell it at this time if we do not want the market to get worse. While the market is going down to relieve stress, you should stop looking at price charts and relax with  games. or do whatever you want

macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

If you do not need money and have not putted a stop loss then I do not understand why you advice that people need to sell immediately their bitcoin holdings. It is buy low, sell high..

Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

Keep till the last,since it is unclear when growth will be when he goes all will be well,I'll tell you one thing that if we sell it then when through 1-1,5 years.... shoot,you are very game about it,so the choice is yours,think for the future and look to the future,so it will be svetlee

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: