Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADVICE TO EVERYONE HOLDING BTC  (Read 809 times)
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

The silliest thing holders can do now - is to sell.  And then try to buy BTC higher. Buy low, sell lower, right? Or did I miss something? Smiley
Now it's time for panic hodling. Survival of the toughest Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

The silliest thing holders can do now - is to sell.  And then try to buy BTC higher. Buy low, sell lower, right? Or did I miss something? Smiley

that's considering the market will grow. But what if the prices go down and never ever recovers???In that case, selling at current prices is a good choice.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

Panic selling is always a bad idea and mostly a srategistic ploy, so just ignore the furor, and use your own instincts.
tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

So, you are asking people to buy sell BTC in dip and buy the ATH. How fool you are man. Why should someone buy it higher price? For feeding the whale? Well, that's what is happening though. There is no means of selling BTC at this lower price since it will recover again.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

Firstly, i am not a financial Advisor but please do take this tip seriously. BTC has gone all the way down from $6k to $4529 this morning. People are in great loss. so to avoid further losses. sell now.. i believe some people will listen to me

LOL That is not a popular advice. I know you said you are not a financial advisor but I am curious to know where do you see bitcoin price going in the coming days or weeks? I believe those who will listen to you would also like to know.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

I also suggest everyone to hold BTC.It is not the perfect time to sell.It may reduce its price but normally it will cross $7k-$8k. So hold on time will come.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

i just do not understand why it goes even further down with the prices. just a few days ago, i thought we had reached the bottom and now the prices continue to fall. that scares me somehow.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

Your advice is for the weak like you, selling as it is now will make the market to dip further and it will not be good for anyone. Instead of advising people to sell while not tell them to buy more. Buying more is the right thing to do and those that have the courage to do so will smile in some time to come.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:00:00 PM

Firstly, i am not a financial Advisor but please do take this tip seriously. BTC has gone all the way down from $6k to $4529 this morning. People are in great loss. so to avoid further losses. sell now.. i believe some people will listen to me
The price of the bitcoin is going to fall and many investors and ICO's are losing money. But some are buying more likely the institutional investors are now accumulating btc and other alt coins. This is the time to fill your bags when the price are cheap.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

I also think that you need to sell because the market is absolutely unpredictable and therefore you need to move with the market and not hope for the long term, that is, start trading and make first money with small deposit and than increase your capital  Roll Eyes
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:10:01 PM

I wouldn't urge everyone to sell at this dip. I'll suggest the other way, instead of selling, go buy more!

This is what you do when too many people are scared of the market now and is in panic. Don't ride the panic selling, instead buy with confidence.

This is a huge benefit that generates the panic that swept people now. Those who find the means and buy even more bitcoins will remain in a huge win in the future. The distance of this event is not known, but I would take such investments as medium-term duration of 1 year.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

I have a question for you, if everyone is to sell their bitcoin and altcoins, who is going to buy them? or the coins will buy itself?

Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

I do not expect a true financial advisor to talk this way and i do not see the advise as a good one. As a matter of fact, if anyone dears listen to this advise and yield to it, he or she might latter blame himself. The price of btc is already low, as a matter of fact, if there will be more dip, i can't be too far from this. So why the haste in selling?. The price will pick up again. That is my submission.
Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

in my opinion you can doa  lot of thibgs and ypu need to understand taht learning shoyld be the first thing you do
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

The loses has be incur already, what is the essence of selling? The only thing good about this deep is for us to buy from the deep market and hodl and sell when the bull run start. Your advice rather should be the other way in the world of cryptocurrency; hold when there is losses and sell when there is gain.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

I not recommend selling bitcoin now, i will still hold because i think we can see a good grow in future, but people who have bitcoin will do what they want with their coins. Let say i buy bitcoin at 6300$ and now if i sell i'm in a loss, but if bitcoin grow i can recover investition and make some profit, if price still stay down i will wait because i'm sure will go up.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

Your advice is wrong in many respect, selling does not absolve you of loss instead, you become sad as a result of srlling the market that is not truely bad! What is happening with bitcoin is still a matter of volatilty and Fud! Get yourself together and hold if you evet need to make profit!

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

If everyone should sell now, it means the price will fall further. Also, its more conflicting as for anyone to sell, it means someone is ready to buy with the aim of profit and following your advise, if this trend is maintained, we are seeing another epic bloodshed. Its true that its very hard to hold at this point that every logical suggestions point to the direction of selling but iit depends on what individuals can absorb as losses then decide the next course of action.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

My friends had bitcoins in their wallets and agreed to keep bitcoin for a long time despite the fall.But today they surprised me.They started selling their bitcoins.I called them dumb cowards, but they really panicked.Personally, I will keep bitcoin as long as possible.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

Sell my BTC? Hell No. I will hold it and wait for market stabilization. This is what most people like, panic and sell off, then they will buy all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: