Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lock her up, lock her up  (Read 306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Flying Hellfish (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:36:03 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 01:55:53 PM by Flying Hellfish
Merited by Foxpup (4), mOgliE (2), bones261 (1)

Now that Ivanka has been caught doing the EXACT same thing Hilary did by using a private email for government work, I wonder if the rally chants of lock her up will apply to both women? #equaltreatment!

Ivanka thinks she is above the law for using private emails!

The rank hypocrisy is hilarious when she says, "I didn't know the rules" I guess she didn't understand why her dad wanted Hilary put in jail?  Is she as dumb as a bag of rocks like her dad?  I mean how else can you explain being that stupid?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinifyx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Personal Text

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

I always thought Ivanka was a russian name  Grin

Nothing to say
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

Anybody can make a mistake or two, get carried away and do a little wrong. But to compare her to Hillary, who wants to be president so she can bring great evil on all people, is just plain wrong!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
GigaGrid

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

I always thought Ivanka was a russian name  Grin

No Ivan is a Russian name. And its a name for male.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

Now that Ivanka has been caught doing the EXACT same thing Hilary did by using a private email for government work....

No she wasn't.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/19/politics/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account/index.html

"To address misinformation being peddled about Ms. Trump's personal email, she did not create a private server in her house or office, there was never classified information transmitted,  the account was never transferred or housed at Trump Organization, no emails were ever deleted, and the emails have been retained in the official account in conformity with records preservation laws and rules," Mirijanian's statement continues.

I don't think you've even got a story there.
Flying Hellfish (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

there was never classified information transmitted,

How do you know that?  Because her lawyer said so?

no emails were ever deleted

Well as long as her lawyer says so I guess we can all believe that!

Now that Ivanka has been caught doing the EXACT same thing Hilary did by using a private email for government work....

No she wasn't.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/19/politics/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account/index.html

"To address misinformation being peddled about Ms. Trump's personal email

She used personal emails for government business and her excuse is the same as Clintons, just because she didn't have hardware at home doesn't change the other facts that she did the same fucking thing Clinton did and her dad railed on it for his entire campaign...

I don't think you've even got a story there.

Ok cool but every non state run news outlet happens to disagree with you.  See the cnn article you linked is literally a "story" LOL.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

Ok cool but every non state run news outlet happens to disagree with you.  See the cnn article you linked is literally a "story" LOL.

It's not YOUR STORY. Your story is quite a bit different, isn't it? The part you deleted from my post contradicts any validity your story has. Let's look at it again.

"To address misinformation being peddled about Ms. Trump's personal email, she did not create a private server in her house or office, there was never classified information transmitted,  the account was never transferred or housed at Trump Organization, no emails were ever deleted, and the emails have been retained in the official account in conformity with records preservation laws and rules," Mirijanian's statement continues.

It's easy enough to pull records from the ISP and the mail server, and prove what the facts are and are not. There isn't any Bleachbit here, and there's no smashing hard drives and phones to hide things that need to be hid.

Meanwhile, you've professed to disliking Hitlery, but now you're defending her. Now admit it, don't you secretly wish she was in the Oval Office with her First Lady Huma Aberdin?

Smiley

Lammie

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

How can you even compare Ivanka to Hillary? Both situations aren't even comparable. Ivanka didn't delete any e-mails, she didn't send any classified information, etc. This is an absolutely disgusting and pathetic attempt to discredit her.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

Meanwhile, you've professed to disliking Hitlery, but now you're defending her. Now admit it, don't you secretly wish she was in the Oval Office with her First Lady Huma Aberdin?

That's a stupid point.

I hate Hilary and Trump more or less equally for different reason. Saying Ivanka did the same as Clinton so she should go to jail too doesn't mean I'm defending Hilary. I agree with HF here on the fact that both of them are on the same situation... Both missused tools and made mistakes that could have had an impact on national security. It's strange that you condemn only one of those two behaviours.

Saying Trump is an asshole that should be killed doesn't mean I don't think that Hilary should be killed too...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

That's a stupid point.

I hate Hilary and Trump more or less equally for different reason. Saying Ivanka did the same as Clinton so she should go to jail too doesn't mean I'm defending Hilary. ...
Saying Trump is an asshole that should be killed doesn't mean I don't think that Hilary should be killed too...

It's not a stupid point. It's a simple question, and by the way, I don't care about your hate quotients.

Do you wish Hillary was in the Oval Office with her First Lady Huma Aberdin?

By the way, hate isn't constructive. Might think about that.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:07:26 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

That's a stupid point.

I hate Hilary and Trump more or less equally for different reason. Saying Ivanka did the same as Clinton so she should go to jail too doesn't mean I'm defending Hilary. ...

It's not a stupid point. It's a simple question, and by the way, I don't care about your hate quotients.

Sorry it wasn't meant in a hateful way, more like "stupid" as in "not a logical point". Stupid isn't really an insult in my native tongue my bad.

No I don't wish Hillary was in the oval office, but it doesn't mean that what Ivanka has done isn't dangerous/illegal/very similar to what Hillary has done. Hating one doesn't mean I have to love the other, I can hate both equally =D

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

That's a stupid point.

Sorry it wasn't meant in a hateful way, more like "stupid" as in "not a logical point". Stupid isn't really an insult in my native tongue my bad.

No I don't wish Hillary was in the oval office, but it doesn't mean that what Ivanka has done isn't dangerous/illegal/very similar to what Hillary has done. Hating one doesn't mean I have to love the other, I can hate both equally =D
Okay, fine. Thank you for the clarifications.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

Trump's first wife was Ivana. It's a Czech name. The daughter's real name is also Ivana. "Ivanka" is a diminutive form of "Ivana".

Loaded question fallacies aren't constructive either. Have a think about that while you're at it.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:51:54 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 01:38:46 AM by Spendulus

I always thought Ivanka was a russian name  Grin

Trump's first wife was Ivana. It's a Czech name. The daughter's real name is also Ivana. "Ivanka" is a diminutive form of "Ivana".

Loaded question fallacies aren't constructive either. Have a think about that while you're at it.

Oh? Really?

I mean exactly what I asked.

There's simply no need to make things up like Democrat minions and cretins do.

With the likes of Hillary, there is so much great, evil, corrupt material to pick from!
otrkid1970

Activity: 270
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

That's a stupid point.

I hate Hilary and Trump more or less equally for different reason. Saying Ivanka did the same as Clinton so she should go to jail too doesn't mean I'm defending Hilary. I agree with HF here on the fact that both of them are on the same situation... Both missused tools and made mistakes that could have had an impact on national security. It's strange that you condemn only one of those two behaviours.

You should be careful with your words here. The C.I.A.,F.B.I. watch this website and to say he should be killed might get you a visit by one or Both Agencies.
Zhen Zhibing

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

It'll be better if your relatives don't get involved in politics when you are already in it. Michelle Obama, Trump's family, they shouldn't.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

It'll be better if your relatives don't get involved in politics when you are already in it. Michelle Obama, Trump's family, they shouldn't.

This might be generally true, but Trump was sort of running a family business and literally moved the upper management into running the country.

That's certainly unusual, but he's been doing pretty good with it.
Waradlain
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

"I didn't know the rules"
Quite legal excuse for a woman and the daughter of the president

Declared not guilty!

Next, please.
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

Microsoft having government data is kinda sketchy.

At least Clinton had her own email server that stored the data locally rather than trusting "the cloud".

I'd like to see a full investigation into the issue before chanting "lock her up".

However, just with the public information on Trump, I can easily say "lock him up".

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

Ivanka isn`t a Czech name. "Ivanka" (Iвaнкa) is a diminutive form of "Ivanna" (Iвaннa), which is Ukrainian name. This name is widespread in western Ukraine, namely in Galicia (Lviv, Ternopil and Ivano-Frankivsk). The name is the feminine form of the masculine name "Ivan" (Iвaн) and is borrowed through the Church Slavonic mediation from the Greek "Iωαννα" (Ioanna, Ioaннa), which is formed from the masculine name "Iωαννης" (Ioan ,Ioaн). By the way, the Greek version is derived from Hebrew "יוֹחָנָן" (Johanan) - the Hebrew man's name with the meaning "God is merciful". In English we know this name as "John".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: