Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will return $1500?  (Read 978 times)
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

I doubt it will be THAT low ever again but I have said the same thing about anything lower than 4 thousand dollars and it did. So here I am saying that bitcoin will never be 1500 dollars ever again as a person who has failed to guess the same thing before yet I am still firm believer of what I am saying.

I know it sounds crazy that we all failed to estimate the price and failed to foresee the price drop so when we say it won't go that low again it doesn't give us any credibility however there is a huge difference between dropping from 6.5 thousand to 4 thousand and dropping from 4 thousand to 1.5 thousand. Can it happen? Absolutely it can. Will it happen ? I doubt so because it would require a huge sell off in the markets and even Craig is not stupid enough to sell all of his coins all at once.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

I went through a technical analysis of myself and some others, I felt the ability to decrease bitcoin is still very high. Will we be able to see the next milestone that bitcoin will return: $3500, $2000, $1500?
And if that happens, what would each person do? Did you sell or continue to buy?

i will buy 10 bitcoin when it will become 1500 dollars.

i sold my coins in 6000 dollar. and buy back in 1500
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

I went through a technical analysis of myself and some others, I felt the ability to decrease bitcoin is still very high. Will we be able to see the next milestone that bitcoin will return: $3500, $2000, $1500?
And if that happens, what would each person do? Did you sell or continue to buy?

not that it won't happen, bitcoin has dropped to a low of 3k, and the market is currently moving specifically where bitcoin is growing more than 12%. this is good for merchant trust. I hope this growth is not only temporary

It's hard to determine when will the market really stopped but I think this is an opportunity to take because the value is probably worthy to buy some and hold it for a couple of months.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

While many people may want to see a Bitcoin price of $1,500 again in the near future, that seems rather unlikely first and foremost.

I can't deny there is a lot of bearish pressure on the market, and there may be further drops to come. However, it seems unlikely the price will go below $3,000, at least throughout 2018.

No one can predict the future and there is a good chance 21019 will offer even more bearish pressure moving forward. This is not the longest bear market Bitcoin has seen so far, thus it is pretty much impossible tot ell what the future will hold for us all.

Personally, I never invested in Bitcoin with my own money, but at $1,500, I'd certainly be tempted to give it a shot Smiley

The big question is: what would make the Bitcoin price drop to $1,500 compared to its current level?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: