Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GRG] Rigoblock - A Protocol For Decentralized Asset Management  (Read 846 times)
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

Token sale start from December 18 to January 18, but I don't see on the sales website that has been achieved during the soft cap. Does this project reach a soft limit?
maybe it will be seen later after token sale starts and for the softcap from this project about 11 110 ETH
I just got information from telegram, if you want to get more information please join the telegram

Good advice if you visit their telegram group to find out more about this project. I'd better do it quickly. Almost all the latest information is given to the telegram group of each project.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:28:17 AM

Good advice if you visit their telegram group to find out more about this project. I'd better do it quickly. Almost all the latest information is given to the telegram group of each project.
The Rigoblock team tend to more active in Telegram group than in Discord channel.
I ussually visit the Telegram group for getting information, asking for help and support.
if you participate in this project it is indeed mandatory to join the telegram because you can find out the latest information via the telegram and I think every question will be answered by the Admin quickly.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

if you participate in this project it is indeed mandatory to join the telegram because you can find out the latest information via the telegram and I think every question will be answered by the Admin quickly.
For all campaign bounty participant Rigoblock, the main rules are:
All users must register to the official Telegram account

Join with telegram is a bounty campaign rules, all participant must join rigoblock telegram.

inmean

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

I appreciate your this project. But in fact, there are a few projects that have followed your footsteps first, so what are the highlights of your project and where do you enforce them?
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

The Rigoblock team tend to more active in Telegram group than in Discord channel.
I ussually visit the Telegram group for getting information, asking for help and support.

It's predictable that all projects are more active in the telegram group than here. Don't wait anymore because you can ask all there to get accurate information.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Think Rigo shares a few similarities with PhiToken.
Could the OP kindly explain the differences especially what Rigo does better than other decentralized Asset Management - Midas Protocol - too. Trying to wrap head around the project 

Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:52:34 AM

Could the OP kindly explain the differences especially what Rigo does better than other decentralized Asset Management - Midas Protocol - too. Trying to wrap head around the project 
even though this project has similarities with other projects I think this project has more advantages than others and this project will be able to compete with other projects, and it will improve the interest of many participants and investors so that success will certainly be achieved satisfactorily.
Ohgreatanotherone

Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

even though this project has similarities with other projects I think this project has more advantages than others and this project will be able to compete with other projects, and it will improve the interest of many participants and investors so that success will certainly be achieved satisfactorily.
Businesses and even product usage doesn't work that way. The other existing product have either cultivated a user base or blown the community's faith and goodwill in it away. In the case of the former, what give Rigo the cutting-edge? What new dimension is Rigo bringing into play? In the case of the latter, how is Rigo restoring faith in such product and avoid the pitfalls of the others

princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

Good to know the beta platform of Rigoblock project has been already released for investors and users to test.
From investor's point of view, the hardcap of the project, which is 4.8M usd, seems very attractive. Another good thing for this project is it has attracted great partnerships such as Deutsche Bank, and has been integrated with several platforms already. The core team members seems capable in this business.
many positive responses to this project, hopefully the team will work well they believe that the team managing here is a great team so they will give good news for all about this project. and this project will be successful with maximum results.

As I continuously watching this project, I can say it has a lot of good partners and development. The team are also highly capable in this business. If they execute well their product in accordance to their roadmap, no doubt Rigoblock will be huge in the future. The total supply is low and that's advantage for them.
Planton

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:11:19 PM

Good to know the beta platform of Rigoblock project has been already released for investors and users to test.
From investor's point of view, the hardcap of the project, which is 4.8M usd, seems very attractive. Another good thing for this project is it has attracted great partnerships such as Deutsche Bank, and has been integrated with several platforms already. The core team members seems capable in this business.
many positive responses to this project, hopefully the team will work well they believe that the team managing here is a great team so they will give good news for all about this project. and this project will be successful with maximum results.

As I continuously watching this project, I can say it has a lot of good partners and development. The team are also highly capable in this business. If they execute well their product in accordance to their roadmap, no doubt Rigoblock will be huge in the future. The total supply is low and that's advantage for them.
a lot of support for this project, hopefully this will be the beginning of this project to be successful, I also believe that compact work will definitely produce results that don't disappoint.
Wasimalik

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:59:07 PM

Guys, check out my article for Rigoblock. I'm not an experienced writer but have made my full efforts: https://coins.newbium.com/post/24621-rigoblock

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:48:22 PM

a lot of support for this project, hopefully this will be the beginning of this project to be successful, I also believe that compact work will definitely produce results that don't disappoint.
Support is the same with trust. Many that give trust to rigoblock, the final is on the team decision.
Every one hope the rigoblock goes according to plan. And the team hope to the user satisfaction of they platform.
Compactness will provide results of satisfaction.

Yes, it's everyone's hope here
Btw tomorrow is the last day of token sale, right ? does anyone know how much is collected ?

tokenmarket (OP)

Activity: 492
Merit: 291

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 02:11:54 PM

' Due to the extensive kyc/aml process TokenMarket provides, we have multiple parties that need to be vetted and ensure that these participants can join the RigoBlock sale. To allow us time to process these correctly the sale has been extended by 10 days. Dont miss out on your chance to participate' RigoBlock Team

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▬★ Full Service ICO Advisory ★▬
Follow and Research Tokens
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:11:29 AM

Excuse me, I want to ask! Registration ETH wallet, Is there a been verified?
My status is still pending, is it just me? or another too!
It's been a few weeks, even almost 1 month ...
Abduraxman001

Activity: 333
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:28:25 AM

Guys, check out my article for Rigoblock. I'm not an experienced writer but have made my full efforts: https://coins.newbium.com/post/24621-rigoblock
Quite good.Only for some reason I did not specify partners and investors-it was also necessary to add links to YouTube.
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:39:24 AM

Does anyone know how many tokens were sold during  ICO?
There was discussion in the local thread that the bounty distribution was only 3000 tokens or equivalent to 1% of sales, right?
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 01:54:48 AM

Is there an Exchange for rigoblock, if there are still no exchanges with which the developers are in contact? thank you
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:39:46 AM

Is there an Exchange for rigoblock, if there are still no exchanges with which the developers are in contact? thank you

So far GRG has 2 exchanges and includes unpopular exchanges

https://tokenjar.io/GRG
https://www.tokenmom.com/exchange/GRG-WETH

There is no further information about the exchange or maybe they don't need it
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:51:59 AM

So far GRG has 2 exchanges and includes unpopular exchanges

https://tokenjar.io/GRG
https://www.tokenmom.com/exchange/GRG-WETH

There is no further information about the exchange or maybe they don't need it

but, depends on coinmarketcap this project already listed in uniswap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rigoblock/markets
there is no tokenjar or tokenmom
i hope soon GRG will be listed at another exchange
regards
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: