Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ADA have the chance to hit $50 in the next five years?  (Read 317 times)
minairia3

Activity: 1526
Merit: 326

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:16:10 PM

Do you think ADA can hit $50 in five years, how about $100? I doubt it can hit $100 but I believe it is possible to hit up to $30 in 3 years and $50 in 5 years when bull run start to introduce himself next year. What do you think its maximum value in five years time?

With a trillion dollar in crypto it's possible. You should consider the math here for that possibility. If that happens how about the other coin right? Will they be better from ADA as well?

Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:41:40 AM

Do you think ADA can hit $50 in five years, how about $100? I doubt it can hit $100 but I believe it is possible to hit up to $30 in 3 years and $50 in 5 years when bull run start to introduce himself next year. What do you think its maximum value in five years time?
All coins in the market can reach certain heights, only for this you need to make the market controlled and introduce taxation, only then they will start developing without fear of such periods as now.

Snowflower11

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

I am holding 300.000 ADA, and I am very happy to read this news, I am glad that many people believe in the future of Cardano. Although I do not think your predictions will come true, I think $ 2 is a great thing for me, thank you for predicting optimism.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

I am holding 300.000 ADA, and I am very happy to read this news, I am glad that many people believe in the future of Cardano. Although I do not think your predictions will come true, I think $ 2 is a great thing for me, thank you for predicting optimism.
I think all big holders dreams about islands. And about so high price that Soros should prepare coffee to the investor. But the reality is quite sad. 5 years are too much to make any predictions for crypto. I'd like ADA and hold'em. But I don't watch more then 1 year
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

this is only a predictions,, all predictions can be right and can be wrong,,
but, this is really good price predictions,, i'm hold ADA too but not as much as you my friend
for me $1 - $2 is good price for ADA,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀