Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do any of you feel guilty?  (Read 312 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:22:06 PM

Yes, it's appropriate to feel guilty when you've done something wrong. Feeling the emotion of guilt for an action that deserves remorse is normal; to not feel guilty, in these cases, may be a sign of psychopathy. The problems occur when you ruminate over this guilt. The last time I feel guilty is when I kept a lie for my friend and it destroys me, so I have to tell it at the right time. By the way, just wanna tell you guys to check Bitrus (BTRS), the ICO I'm investing right now, its an award-winning trading platform with a whole new set of tools and features designed to accommodate different level of expertise. It also gives 50 free coins for early access investors and a 50% discount in trading fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:45:33 PM

Do any of you feel guilt for telling other people to invest in cryptocurrency?  Look at how much money people have lost over the last 12 months because of all the shills, youtubers, promoters.  Real money has been lost and a lot of people lost their homes and went into debt from investing.
Do not feel guilty. When I advise someone with an investment, explain the good and bad things to invest.
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:48:50 PM

My friend has made friends, family, girlfriend invest into bitcoin and people believed him because he has a successful online start up. Now their money is gone. I can imagine it's a little rough around the edges on communication, but ultimately it is up to the person that put the money in,
Can not blame him for that. He certainly wanted to give help and profit to those who advised them.
 The price was not expected. No one can expect it
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 07:53:33 PM

My friend has made friends, family, girlfriend invest into bitcoin and people believed him because he has a successful online start up. Now their money is gone. I can imagine it's a little rough around the edges on communication, but ultimately it is up to the person that put the money in,
Can not blame him for that. He certainly wanted to give help and profit to those who advised them.
 The price was not expected. No one can expect it
The gold rule is never to invest money which you can't afford to lose. I never give financial advises to my friend or close circles for exactly the same reasons mentioned by other users.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:47:29 PM

I have not convinced anyone to invest in cryptocurrency but I have one friend who listened also to a friend of his and yes he invested in bitcoin and other coins too, one of the coins he invested in became scam and his holdings in bitcoin he cannot touched at the moment since he bought it when bitcoin was in its highest price, so if he sell it now he will surely lose. I think the person who convinced them is not the one to be blamed but the person himself who invested. Everyone has his own freewill and decision so he must not blame anyone for his loses even if he was convinced.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:40:51 PM

I'm still eating my mom's food when ASIC rigis collapse (200 dollars/month, 80 electricity)  Embarrassed Especially before day money (money day, "unemployed")
Money is a reason  Embarrassed

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:06:43 PM

None have experienced a loss investing into cryptocurrency through me, I've missed the bull trend, and I feel jealous of my friend to whom I helped investing. He earned big, and I never earned such a big amount investing into cryptocurrency. He never informed me the same, recently while I saw the coin on which he invested I felt sad thinking that I too could've invested.

Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:29:04 PM

I guess, one will only feel guilty only if they did something wrong.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:35:27 PM

This so true. Everyone should know and understand the risk before investing on anything.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:49:45 PM

This so true. Everyone should know and understand the risk before investing on anything.

It is essential to know the risk of everything you put your money on especially right now that money is "easy come, easy go". We should expect and be prepared for the worst case scenarios. And lastly, blaming other people for what happened is unfair. They did their job promoting crypto but it's still your decision if you will invest or not. I also have my fair share of unfortunate experiences in this industry but I learned my mistakes and now always look at things in different perspective. I try my best to be updated on the latest news about crypto so I can think of the best strategy for the moment. Just like when I heard that  Bitrus has an upcoming exchanger that I think will be beneficial for the market.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:28:53 PM

Do any of you feel guilt for telling other people to invest in cryptocurrency?  Look at how much money people have lost over the last 12 months because of all the shills, youtubers, promoters.  Real money has been lost and a lot of people lost their homes and went into debt from investing.
I told people before investing in cryptocurrency that it is a risk, why should I worry if they take their lives into their own hands, I can not be responsible for all the people who buy cryptocurrency

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:19:48 PM

Why do feel guilt when the market is still alive and may recover soon?most of the people that I encourage to invest here are iinto Long term holding so they dont care about the value today because all they need is the price in future.and besides we dont need to feel guilt because they are still in control of their money
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: