Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever regret having gotten into Bitcoin?  (Read 1538 times)
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

I've got no regrets at all. My focus while investing is on the technology itself and not Bitcoin as a single cryptocurrency. That said, I'm very confident that Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology have come to stay.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

No, on the contrary, I am grateful to the fate that I got into this market. Yes, many have lost here, but this is only because of their stupidity

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

I think that there are such people as bitcoin is not always growing I for example did not get into a strong drawdown but a couple of my friends bought it at the peak. Now they just have to buy it and wait.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

I have been working in the cryptocurrency market for only a year. But during this time I have never regretted that I started this activity. I was happy with everything. Even though I've lost my money more than once. I always realized that it was because of my stupidity and inexperience. But in parallel to how my experience and knowledge grew, the loss of money decreased.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:42:52 PM

No, I'm not regret to join Bitcoin. But whenever Bitcoin's price goes up a bit more. So some new connected people are scared. Loss of your investment. But as the people spend time working with Bitcoin. This fear also leaves their mind.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

I have not filled my wallet as i wish to,my only regret is that am not part of early investors,and I wish to accumulate much in my wallet as the price is in a big dip.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

Not at all, my only regret is not having been here earlier, despite the economic benefits, I would have loved to participate in the forums and talk to Satoshi himself about issues related to bitcoin, that is the only regret I have for now, of course, i can always feel a bit down when the market crash, but i have faith in this technology

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

You know, I dont regret anything, just because I got to the point, when sold everything and eventually I made about $3000 here, instead of loosing anything.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

I don't have any regrets having into bitcoin. Because I got some good payout than experiencing huge loses. And I am pretty sure that when this market starts to recover. I will get some good payouts again.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Emensi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

Былo дeлo, ceйчac кaк тo yлeглocь co вpeмeнeм) yжe нe тaк жaлeю
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:25:34 PM

Not at all, my only regret is not having been here earlier, despite the economic benefits, I would have loved to participate in the forums and talk to Satoshi himself about issues related to bitcoin, that is the only regret I have for now, of course, i can always feel a bit down when the market crash, but i have faith in this technology
I think many bitcoin earners are regretting the same thing all because the price back then was low and if you have saved some bitcoin, the equivalent is good profit. I, for example, have the same regrets because I would have made a good fortune from the pump last 2016 but its all in the past now. What we can do is continue earning bitcoin and maybe saved for some good pump prices in the future which we all hope for.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

I once felt sorry to be here, but I think my regret is a positive regret, because I regret being late to know about crypto. and I have lost a lot of time. a lot of things about crypto because of the delay in getting to know crypto.

So, am I.
I am feeling regret for being late get into Crypto and Bitcoin whereas it has been existing for several years. I got into Bitcoin when the price has a tendency to be low and low. The second time I felt regret was when I didn't sell immediately my reward from bounty then the rice felt down. That was my worse decision or time during involving in Crypto.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:07:10 AM

I have never regretted and I am sure that this will never happen. To my mind, btc will remain the main currency for long and it will be the main one due to its great popularity and advantages like confidentiality

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
suzanne5223

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:42:33 AM

There's no reason for me to regret having gotten into bitcoin because bitcoin gave the chance of a lifetime in terms of making money at ease, it make me financial freedom and it gives us all the truth democracy. But, the only which I'm regret of is not gotten into bitcoin since the year 2011 when I was told about it.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:22:41 AM

Interesting question, I know. For me personally the answer is no - I have not ever regretted having gotten into bitcoin, despite having spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching the topic.  It's always been an interesting ride.

But I have a friend who got scammed and he regrets having had anything to do with crypto in the first place. It's pretty sad but there's nothing I can do about it. I even offered giving him half of the amount he lost from my own crypto stash (mind you I am not rich) but he's so scared that he's not interested any longer...
Well, i admire your enthusiasm for Bitcoin. Bitcoin always end up surprising its believers and holders with huge spikes in its price generating more profit. This is no place for the impatient or the coward who sell off whenever there is a fall in the market.
And with your friend, it is rather sad it turned out to be like that. I always say, new coins and new projects are for the experts who are capable of researching deep into it, analyzing and ascertaining its authenticity. For newbies, it is good to look out for the already existing coins especially the large cap coins (first 100 coins on the market) in order to be sure and on the safer side.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:52:49 AM

Only fools will do that and sorry to say, most of the people who are in bitcoin these days are ignorant about Bitcoin. They just jumped in to make some quick cash, and big cash, they don't even know that Bitcoin is actually a currency that can assure us the financial freedom.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:24:19 AM

No I don't regret that I have gotten in Bitcoin. Because even though I got scammed, it's normal and there are really scammers out there. So for me, I don't regret it. Instead I am very glad.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:36:31 AM

I have never regretted being in the bitcoin community, but here I can get knowledge while earning money, of course in the form of cryptocurrency. Regarding your friend, maybe he was just scared for a while, if you continue with him I'm sure he will start with Bitcoin again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: