Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is valuebetting profitable? Still 30% UP IN 5 DAYS!!!! FREE TIPS AVAILABLE!!!  (Read 295 times)
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

Todays bets are coming in spreadsheet following hours

https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=mallorcagold The best arbitrage and value betting software on the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pif

Activity: 153
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

I'm, until now, the only other investor in mallorcagold valuebetting test group.
Trusted him with  €50 even if I never had any relationship or deal with him before but decided to give him a go : have to say that, beside the good start he had ( but am sure hard times will happen), he has been always in touch with me ( much more than I expected) providing several comunication channels and asking me when on the point of taking important decision (just like the initial bonus one).
So far so good, the fun is going on...  keep it up Sir
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

More bets following in a couple minutes. Been out working all day. Got behind my laptop some minutes ago.

follow the drill. You can follow all picks by following the spreadsheet link

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AnYAOd-LKvdvgn_-wrN2hjEEm6nZ

https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=mallorcagold The best arbitrage and value betting software on the market
Pif

Activity: 153
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

@mallorcagold

I wrote you a bunch of messages regarding your intentions to keep this valuebetting group going on.

You always assured me you were still aiming to go on with it but today it's a whole week you are not placing bets, not showing any proofs of balances and not updating me on what is going on.

So please anwer here, publicly, also add screenshots of balances and send back half of the bankroll to the same payment method I used to send you ( just wrote in pm or in slack to have a confirmation of the address you should send back).

I  invested in your proposal to have things going , have some fun following the bets and hopefully to make some profit. But money are just sleeping in you accounts ( or at least it seems so) and am not happy with this.

Saw you log in every day so post your answer as soon as you read this post.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: