Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀AngryToken 🚀 Open-source Decentralized Social Media 🌍🌍🌍📱📱📱  (Read 413 times)
AngryToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:57:05 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 09:18:51 PM by AngryToken

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AngryToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

I want to provide a word of warning against the AngryToken people/project.

I've worked for them and they never paid me, they also fired me without good cause.

They are very dishonest people and they claim they can do things better than the competition which is laughable.

They claim they are a open/democratic project and they have removed all of my posts on Facebook and blocked me, how hypocritical from them.

My advice is: stay away from these people and invest your money on better projects.

Just to be open and clear Mr. Dviola started working with us on the 20th of August 2018. He was on a 4 month trial working on our project before he would've been fully committed. He has been tagging us in every social media and also now on bitcointalk claiming that we are dishonest and hypocritical and he is claiming that we never paid him. We will upload details of what actually happened and you can be the judge.

The payment schedule for his 4 month trial was supposed to be as follows:
1st month= $500 paid in BTC
2nd month= $600 paid in BTC
3rd month= $700 paid in BTC
4th month= $800 paid in BTC
On the 4th of September we sent him $250 worth in BTC (he was supposed to get paid biweekly) So for 10 days we ended up paying him for 2 weeks actually.

Based on the conversation we had with him, his computer wasn't performing very well so we decided and agreed to purchase him a new computer for $587.89. The deal was for us to pay for the full amount of the computer but $200 out of the $587.89 was supposed to be as an incentive for his future cooperation. And the remaining was supposed to be deducted monthly at the price of $50/$60 every month until it was paid off.

Here is the attached copy of the payment that was made on September 3rd for the computer.

Based on unproductive cooperation we decided to end the terms with him. So, Mr. Dviola was supposed to receive the other biweekly payment of $250 in BTC but we ended the terms. So technically, he owes us the difference($337.89) we paid for the computer.

We will not waste any further time to answer Mr. Dviolas comments on social media but if he continues the harassment we will put in place our legal rights.

Alex-007

Activity: 431
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

Hohoho..Im Santa Claus....
Its very intresting, but not vor us...

You will start coin?HuhHuh??

----- http://1pool.eu -----
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

You have written. "Both of these systems will be decentralized, which will allow creators to publish content without
central authority imposes its will or sucks all income "The question is the following. Will your servers be used as a server for your news? If you use users' computers, it will not be effective.
KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

You have written. "Both of these systems will be decentralized, which will allow creators to publish content without
central authority imposes its will or sucks all income "The question is the following. Will your servers be used as a server for your news? If you use users' computers, it will not be effective.

We will use our own servers for storage and computation in the beginning, since we will not have a lot of user/traffic. But once the platform starts expanding and the technology will be more reliable we will use users computers, and our servers will be used as backup nodes.
KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

AngryToken project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Thank You, I will take a look.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:40:25 AM

I want to provide a word of warning against the AngryToken people/project.

I've worked for them and they never paid me, they also fired me without good cause.

They are very dishonest people and they claim they can do things better than the competition, which is laughable.

They keep promising things, but they can't even honor a contract without cheating.

This contract you see here was never honored by them (i.e. they never paid me for my work).

They claim they are a open/democratic project and they have removed all of my posts on Facebook and blocked me, how hypocritical from them.

My advice is: stay away from these scammers and invest your money on better projects.

THis project needs to verify and clear this statement. it says a lot about the Image of the project. also it was the first responds to this tread. they ought to address the community on behave of this message. we really need to know what happen to avoid accepting a one side story.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: