Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don`t care about the market. I will HODL to USE!  (Read 3334 times)
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

I agree, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to get away from the banks and just use bitcoin etc on a day to day basis, however I have to live in a world that as yet is not yet ready to embrace bitcoin. The turmoil in the market just adds to the lack of willingness on behalf of the public and business to adopt bitcoin.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:16:09 PM

Perhaps this is our only opportunity to become rich so I think it would be foolish not to use it

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

You are one of the Savage Bitcoin Lover I've ever seen. When other people are miscalculating the potential of bitcoin and they say that There is no more hope in cryptocurrency, You on the other hand are promoting to use it again for hodling your money instead of putting it on the Useless bank on your country where you need some more complicated transactions to get your money back. I salute you for being a Bitcoin Enthusiast.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

Bitcoin has plunged to its all time low so far this year reaching 3,000$ mark but that doesn't shaken my faith in bitcoin and the alt coins. Instead of panicking, i hold on to my portfolio because i still see a brighter future of cryptos.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

It's not wise to keep ALL your savings in Bitcoin. Yes, it can be very annoying to wait for transition or approval of the bank for some transactions but you can really lose a lot if bitcoins value does not recover enough so you could stay unharmed, financially speaking. Lots of time will pass until we could use bitcoin to purchase everything we need. Until then, we are stuck with the banks.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:17:17 AM

Only the smart will HODL and even buy more Bitcoin when the market goes down like this. Bitcoin can never continue to drop, definitely there will be a another bull run. Buyers of today will be the rich men some few months to come, watch out for that.
Khaak Ru

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:22:37 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 04:58:04 AM by Khaak Ru

Only the smart will HODL and even buy more Bitcoin when the market goes down like this. Bitcoin can never continue to drop, definitely there will be a another bull run. Buyers of today will be the rich men some few months to come, watch out for that.
That is true BUT smartest money do not just HODL but they passively increase their assets instead with lowest risks.
Check that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5073747
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:20:16 AM

many holders would agree with you. this dump of the price is just one of the stages of the bitcoin development. it will grow in the future so holding is the best decision.

I am one of these guys, who will agree with it. Holding (hodling, better say) is the number one strategy when you see that the market is down, and the prices of the cryptocurrencies are waving.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:42:45 AM

At last, I see someone with a huge dedication and gambled everything on bitcoin. Its your choice to choose this path but I must say that you have always an alternate plan if the first plan don't work out. But if your plan works out, you will become one of the most successful in this field. I guess its all about taking risks, the greater the risk the bigger the reward you will get.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:18:53 AM

At last agree with you, don't wait panic time and no need waiting when Bitcoin price will go to moon. Actually we know crypto market do it contorl we are people.if we cannot buy/sale then how market will get green color?? But I have some Bitcoin hold because I bought when have Bitcoin price 15$k up.but now I want to buy/sale continue and everything. definitely will market situation back anytime.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

I agree with opinion, i think when it comes to bank, you are only a money provider, not an investor, then they lend your money to earn profits for themselves. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will bounce back again the future so there is no reason to worry about its present situation because it is only temporary. Hodl is still the best strategy during bearish market and this is also the right time to buy more coins while they are in lower prices.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:09:25 AM

Better keep holding our coin in current market condition. Better buying more coin in market and accumulating more coin because the price right now very cheap
kATETom

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

All my savings are currently in BTC and all I can safe in future will go into BTC as well.

I will NEVER return my money into a bank. I have no any intention to ask 3 to 5 days before a large cash-out, to pay taxes when I do receive MY money into "my" bank account, to pay taxes to STORE MY money in "my" bank account, to pay taxes to use their terrible internet banking to operate with MY money, to pay additional taxes for various transactions, to pay ridiculous fees for every paypal transaction and/or withdrawal, to wait a week for approval on a large transactions..

I have no any intention to get surprised one day with a bank account locked without notice; with transaction blocked by some reason, with funds frozen because some someone decided the origin is "unclear"..

NEVER AGAIN!

I do not care if the price of BTC goes to $1 or ¢1, it`s enough if I will be able to operate with it for every single purchase and for all of my needs. Untill that day comes I will never return MY money into a bank! If all I have become to a value of ¢1, it`s fine! I will have MY ¢1 FOR REAL, instead of unclear value is someone else`s bank system, created in order fiat owners to make more fiat only because they already have fiat.
I will hold my btc until I feel enough to sell. For me, long term investment always bring  more benefits.
Khaak Ru

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

[I will hold my btc until I feel enough to sell. For me, long term investment always bring  more benefits.
Do you know that you can passively increase your BTC amount while holding all the BTC in your personal account on Binance?
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

many holders would agree with you. this dump of the price is just one of the stages of the bitcoin development. it will grow in the future so holding is the best decision.

I am one of these guys, who will agree with it. Holding (hodling, better say) is the number one strategy when you see that the market is down, and the prices of the cryptocurrencies are waving.
Of course, in this situation hodling is the best strategy for us to save our assets. Keep trusting and optimistic the price Bitcoin will return to the moon in the next year. If you have more money I think this is the best time to buy more Bitcoin as long term investment.  
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

It seems that you are a fan of crypto currency, it is true that saving money in crypto is free of annual taxes, in my country everyone has to report all assets and money, including at the bank. I don't think it will fall to the price of 1 $. After this month all crypto will return to green.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

It's your choice if you still want to hold all your coins but we cannot control the mindset of other people who also have their bitcoins or altcoins if they still want to hold it or not. If you think your strategy will work for the future then that is good because after all, that happens, you still have a positive mind.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

I like your courage despite the price is so bad now. Nobody will argue about the tidiness of transacting with bitcoin. It is faster, easy and safe to do. There is no third party involved and it also saves you money as the service charges to the third parties are completely eliminated. You will be in control of your money and the banks and their owners that will be taking your money for one service charge.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

Well, it is nice that you are holding your Bitcoin assets. But let's be wise here and do not use our emotions when we are deciding things. Let's think every possible scenario and think all of this through.
mudyak99

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

Imposible to drop in 1$ or 1¢, this price will raise up again. No one know when the price will up but in my predict Bitcoin will pump again after new year 2019  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: