Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ BTCJUA.com | Anonymous Betting  (Read 23886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:57:09 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

again, I am not sure why haven't you changed the way the transactions are displayed with your UI update

this is how it is done at the moment, i.e. when you open the site there is a constant flow of transactions
this makes a user feel like it is occurring real time and the site is accepting huge bets every second
the same practice that you have been using to show 100 btc etc. wins
I do not want to check all the txid , but I'm pretty sure your game is not popular enough to be seeing 0.03 , 0.017 0.07 bitcoin transactions in a matter of seconds
continuously for several minutes, to me this is misleading and borderline scammy

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinfuck (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

again, I am not sure why haven't you changed the way the transactions are displayed with your UI update

this is how it is done at the moment, i.e. when you open the site there is a constant flow of transactions
this makes a user feel like it is occurring real time and the site is accepting huge bets every second
the same practice that you have been using to show 100 btc etc. wins
I do not want to check all the txid , but I'm pretty sure your game is not popular enough to be seeing 0.03 , 0.017 0.07 bitcoin transactions in a matter of seconds
continuously for several minutes, to me this is misleading and borderline scammy

YES TILL IMPROVING BRO, SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW BITCOINTALK DEVELOPER, I DIDN'T HIRED SOME TEAM

WINNERS THIS ROUND :

Grin Grin Grin Grin GUY YOU  ROBBING ME LOL

[/url]
niceboy999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

my btc Btcjua.com address   1V3ncM1s6pDzk8hmTuexvdbkTwTpVN8qZ
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

WINNERS PAID (02 DEC 10 PM APPROX):
PAID : 0.0212 BTC

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/894e23af422b14ba1948af7fa5da305434b6a915dcddfa31b0855fdc64a31c4a

[/url]
niceboy999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

WINNERS PAID (02 DEC 10 PM APPROX):
PAID : 0.0212 BTC

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/894e23af422b14ba1948af7fa5da305434b6a915dcddfa31b0855fdc64a31c4a

[/q

how i know i receive btc there did you sent?
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

my btc Btcjua.com address   1V3ncM1s6pDzk8hmTuexvdbkTwTpVN8qZ

your free 5$ request rejected due to negative trust on your profile.

[/url]
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:30:54 PM

Keeping your bankroll on an exchange to speculate on altcoins is a high risk business practice Shocked
I see your 30 BTC and 4 BTC claims, but without any proof it's hard to believe. My addy is in my profile, but wait until you've signed a message to prove your bankroll, as there's no point testing a service I don't trust.

Update: you can of course sign a message from the address that temporarily held 30 BTC during your test. As long as you sign it with the current date and your site name, it's enough proof for me.

HERE YOU GO BRO, BANKROLL WAS LESS TODAY SO I DID WITHDRAW FROM EXCHANGE AND PAID THE WINNERS. THIS IS WHY I PREFER KEEPING FUNDS IN EXCHANGE TO BE HACK PROOF

[/url]
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:24:29 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 06:37:46 PM by bitcoinfuck

WINNERS PAID (02 DEC 11.58 PM APPROX):
AMOUNT : 0.06 Btc approx

thats 0.06 BTC won since last payout done less then 2 hour ago

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/d5b50ca3969a9a2808fec1a17e2ad924439aab5c465d63274140a169b72de77d

[/url]
Pakwallet
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

Great Website Trusted %100 Tested

but payout slow 2-3 hour take i hope in future 1- hour and less

otherwise Website %100 Pure
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

Great Website Trusted %100 Tested

but payout slow 2-3 hour take i hope in future 1- hour and less

otherwise Website %100 Pure

can you post me your transaction hash, anyways whatever it maybe now its all updated and is working fast.

[/url]
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

2> MY MONEY = MY MANAGEMENT

Bankroll = not your money

That's the same as if someone having a bakery told you that the $ in his cash register were his money.

Bankroll is the potential money of the players... So yeah it concerns them.

Keeping the bankroll in exchange is probably the worst thing you can do... Right after web wallet. Why not using an electrum address on a clean computer you don't use?

bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

That's the same as if someone having a bakery told you that the $ in his cash register were his money.

Keeping the bankroll in exchange is probably the worst thing you can do... Right after web wallet. Why not using an electrum address on a clean computer you don't use?

i was talking about exchange, read the message, if bankroll is insufficient then i told i will fund it by exchange. and bankroll is enough for payments.

not to mentioned that everyone who won do got paid, without any problems .

[/url]
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

i was talking about exchange, read the message, if bankroll is insufficient then i told i will fund it by exchange. and bankroll is enough for payments.

Wait... You fund the bankroll?

What is the current bankroll? Oo

bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:27:42 PM

Wait... You fund the bankroll?

What is the current bankroll? Oo

yes as you can see this project is quite new and the risk with processing large automatic payment is, that just incase someone hacks or finds a flaw he can drain whole wallet.

Current Bankroll = 0.65 btc, if someone wins more then it then i get a notification and i check its validity and fund bankroll again.

i hope you understood what position i am having here, safety 1st

[/url]
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

yes as you can see this project is quite new and the risk with processing large automatic payment is, that just incase someone hacks or finds a flaw he can drain whole wallet.

Current Bankroll = 0.65 btc, if someone wins more then it then i get a notification and i check its validity and fund bankroll again.

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

You're actually creating a gambling site with not even 1 full btc in bankroll? xD

Well I hope everything will go right for you but... That's both incredibly risky and completely untrustworthy. I wouldn't put more than one or two mBTC on such site.

Good luck though

bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

You're actually creating a gambling site with not even 1 full btc in bankroll? xD

Well I hope everything will go right for you but... That's both incredibly risky and completely untrustworthy. I wouldn't put more than one or two mBTC on such site.

Good luck though

yes that the current bankroll, but it will grown when i grow full security of the project.
i am thinking to grow bankroll, till now the largest bet on my site is 0.01 btc and regarding trust i do put out lots of payouts and no problems arise.

also don't think of BTCJUA as a gambling game, its more like a lottery.

[/url]
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

Good luck though

yes that the current bankroll, but it will grown when i grow full security of the project.
i am thinking to grow bankroll, till now the largest bet on my site is 0.01 btc and regarding trust i do put out lots of payouts and no problems arise.

Lottery = Gambling

Betting money to earn money, so i dont know why need to differentiate. Your bankroll is indeed small for a gambling site specially you are just starting up.
Being optimistic on bankroll growth isnt bad but it would really need some effort and really takes time depending on how you do perform into this market.

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

Good luck though

some are having even less than that ,so 0.65 bitcoins is not something unusual for an upstart
but there are many questionable business decisions as well as the points I mentioned above ( transaction results spam as soon as you load the site)
that makes me not want to gamble here at all, maybe if only given free bonus to test Smiley
it is risky for the owner , yes if a player or many players get lucky, he could go bust in a matter of hours

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

Good luck though

Lottery = Gambling

Betting money to earn money, so i dont know why need to differentiate. Your bankroll is indeed small for a gambling site specially you are just starting up.
Being optimistic on bankroll growth isnt bad but it would really need some effort and really takes time depending on how you do perform into this market.

thanks for pointing out friend, i really loved how you explained, but bankroll is low due to the fact website is new and i am worried that someone may spam payout system and take my bitcocins, this is why i want to perfect the system before putting big BTC.

[/url]
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn

Good luck though

some are having even less than that ,so 0.65 bitcoins is not something unusual for an upstart
but there are many questionable business decisions as well as the points I mentioned above ( transaction results spam as soon as you load the site)
that makes me not want to gamble here at all, maybe if only given free bonus to test Smiley
it is risky for the owner , yes if a player or many players get lucky, he could go bust in a matter of hours

sure leave me your bitcoin address below, and let me know how things go and what i should improve.

[/url]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: