Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Cryptocurrency Investments  (Read 129 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinTurk (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

The cryptocurrency sector has received excellent interest in our country in the past year and has enabled many investors to turn to this area. This sector, which is perfectly popular not only in our country but also in the last year, has become a world of income for investors of all ages. Of course, there is no such thing as winning an investor in this sector, but it is also possible for many investors to have great gains in this sector, which is considered a great opportunity. I think many of our forum members are investing in cryptocurrencies. So, how should the investments of cryptocurrency be made and how should it be controlled? Is it too hard to eat bread through this sector? What mistakes should be avoided? In this article we will find answers to these questions.

Basket System

Basket system is the most important and most effective system that can be used in the cryptocurrency sector and can help to minimize damage. This method, which is also effective for the control of investments, is recommended by many professional investors. When the basket method is used, your investments will be diversified and you will be affected at least by fluctuations.

How to Follow

Cryptocurrency investments are made on certain parities. Therefore, it is possible to see different parities and different prices for a single type of cryptocurrencies. For this reason, the investments should be followed with the parity used and the profit loss rate should be made through these calculations. For example, when we buy Dogecoin over the Doge / BTC currency, it is necessary not to calculate our investment on the Doge / USD parity because some negative or positive changes may be observed on the USD parity depending on the Bitcoin price when Dogecoin's value in BTC parity is the same.
When the basket system is done, you can follow your investments through many follow-up programs. These applications will continuously calculate the value of your investment, so you will not have to make individual accounts, and currency fluctuations during calculations will not affect your accounts. You can see the instant response of your investment using quality applications.

Wallet Services

You should not host your investments on market sites. If a long-term investment has been made, you will be much healthier to store the types of cryptocurrency you buy in the wallet instead of on market sites. The biggest reason for this is that no matter how large the market sites can disappear at a time. It is not recommended that you keep your investments on the market sites because the market sites have a high risk in this respect. For short-term investments, if the buy-sell method will be used, there will be no problem in using the market services, but in the days when the market is very active, I recommend that you keep these investments in your wallets. While there is a simple possibility to face serious damages during buy-sell, I would like to remind you of the thousands of big problems that the exchanges could make during this movement.

Options And Preference

Since the cryptocurrency exchange is a very active market, there are more than 1,400 cryptocurrency options on the exchange. Among these cryptocurrencies, there are a number of options for many frauds that are really successful, winners, or future bright ones. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct research prior to the investment and the transaction volume should not be less than 750 Bitcoin average. In addition to the research done before you make a choice, getting help from your surroundings and getting help will help you to get more healthy results for your investment.

Intellectual Traders And Expert Investors

The cryptocurrency sector is not like other investment sectors. Everything in this industry can be every moment. Therefore, it is necessary to follow some different investment strategies than other investment sectors. When you invest in the cryptocurrency sector, it is useful to avoid the mind-minded mind traders and especially the expert investors (!) Who think it is a stockbroker. Individuals who could not obtain any individual earnings usually draw 1-2 lines on the graphs and introduce themselves as expert analysts. To summarize this situation, we can compare 500+ coupon sellers. What good can someone do for you? Therefore, the investment advice of the person you listen to the history of this sector without researching the environment or do not invest in the environment.

Individual Decisions

Know when you are going to invest yourself, know it and act like that! Do you want to evaluate your money in the short term or do you want to evaluate it in the long term? You must first find the answer to this question and then take action to invest. While short-term investors consider even the smallest opportunities, long-term investors expect big trends and benefit from opportunities. So get to know yourself first, and decide what you want to do and then go into action.

In this article I gave you my answers about the question of how to make ''Cryptocurrency Investments''. I would appreciate it if you would like to comment on the other points that you think are missing or that you want to add.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

"While short-term investors consider even the smallest opportunities, long-term investors expect big trends and benefit from opportunities".

Do you think this is really the position of the market? Like both short and long term investors can't make money or lose despite the analysed trend?

We know that the market waves does not respect how much it is that an investor put in the market and anything can happen. So for me, this analysis is not appropriate.
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

"While short-term investors consider even the smallest opportunities, long-term investors expect big trends and benefit from opportunities".

Do you think this is really the position of the market? Like both short and long term investors can't make money or lose despite the analysed trend?

We know that the market waves does not respect how much it is that an investor put in the market and anything can happen. So for me, this analysis is not appropriate.

The analysis, unfortunately, is not as important as it used to be in terms of taking healthy results. Especially nowadays, the market can be so volatile that many analyzes have lost their power under the influence of these waves and the share of reality is lost. In both long-term and short-term investments, the investor does not want to make a new investment without analysis, but it is necessary to take into account the fact that the analyzes may change as a result of the slightest fluctuation. Therefore, I would like to reiterate that the analysis process does not yield as good as before.
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

I would like to keep this article up-to-date after a long period of time because I was unfortunately unable to show interest in the article. I don't want to go without commenting that there is an article open to comments, suggestions and any discussion.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

Both short-term and long-term positions need analysis but the accuracy can be a lot more challenging with short-term positions. Long-term positions tend to be more around finding a good buying point but after that it's just surrounding the belief that something will rise in price, due to continued adoption and purchase of that asset.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: