Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:18:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost when the coin price dropped  (Read 1447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?
Just sell all crypto currencies and go to work. This is a serious market which wants to take all our money and leave your pockets empty. If you don't know what to do with your money, then perhaps you shouldn't be here in crypto. I try not to panic and keep everything in BTC. But free dollars to buy some promising tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

Nowadays nearly everyone loses the investments. Personally I am not upset and just on the contrary buy the Bitcoin when the every opportunity happens.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

when all the coins go down, I lose a lot because I bought a lot of coins, what should I do so that I don't lose a lot, please give your input, friend?

There is no "vaccine" that can protect you from the losses while doing the investments. This is the nature of this business, it contains risk, but also high chance of luck too. The most important tactic is to hold the coins and don't sell them in panic.

oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

I also have several coins, but I decided not to sell. Cryptocurrencies have been here for many years, and I believe that this industry will recover in time.
It's depressing when assets go down with worth, but I'm a fan of cryptocurrencies and my advice is do not sell and Hold.
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

This year is the biggest financial downturn in my wallet. But I think that everything will stabilize and will be better.

yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

That is not through, being the fact the price of  coins dropped does not mean that you have lost , all what you need to do now is to exercise patient till the market is green.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:30:50 PM

If you have already made your investments, then you need to wait for the growth of the price of your coins. Keep patience and wait for you to sell coins at a profit.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

Just hold them and everything will be fine. If you put your emotions and focus your to your losses, you will definitely make wrong decisions and suffer a lot. Instead of selling those at lost, start buying those back at lower price. In trading we should always sell high and buy low. In stop lost, apply 2% loss rule in every trade to minimize huge losses. You could also visit tradingview website to seek more ideas when to buy or sell your altcoins.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

i've bought some coins too in last two months, and now i have lost 40%. but i am not selling it yet, i still hold it, cause i think the situation will always the same with the past. the price will goes to the bottom and then bounce up again. and now, i have a chance to buy more coins when the price is cheap.

jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

You do not have to do anything, my friend
Just hold though you have money
Buy more and more
You will earn a lot of profits.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:03:38 PM

My friendly advise to you now is to hold your coins very tight and wait for the gain to come. Since you invested solely because of profit then you have to be patient for your profit.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

Maybe it's time to stop investing a little and wait for this bear market to happen, if you're losing every time you put money, then you should not continue to do so, take a break and dedicate yourself to something else, the world does not end or begin in cryptos and nothing will happen if you take a break a few days to reassess your investments.

Bitcoin to the moon
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

You are indeed losing but it is a temporary loss. Surely this is not a permanent loss because once recovery take place in the market value of cryptos, as the prices are increasing, profit will be again back to the investors and that is an enough reason to be patient at times like this. Do not be intiminated by market downfall because nothing is permanent when it comes on market behavior. If there are dumps, there will be pumps. it is just we dont know when will one thing exactly happen.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

You are indeed losing but it is a temporary loss. Surely this is not a permanent loss because once recovery take place in the market value of cryptos, as the prices are increasing, profit will be again back to the investors and that is an enough reason to be patient at times like this. Do not be intiminated by market downfall because nothing is permanent when it comes on market behavior. If there are dumps, there will be pumps. it is just we dont know when will one thing exactly happen.
That's the problem of some person and they aren't strong enough to manage their self and control their emotions. Panic selling will come by then because of these.  But if they still believing crypto,  they might still be holding and patiently waiting though.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

Hold on to your coins and sit tight, it's going to be a tough call but it is the only viable option, if you sell out now, then you take all the loss and wont get a chance to recover from your losses but if you can manage to hold tight and wait forthe good times, then yes, this market will recover.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

The market situation is not good. You are not alone, there are many who experience the same thing. Hold and be patient, if it is still possible to cutloss then do it, if not then hold on. Make this a lesson, maybe it can improve your analytical skills.

RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

Now that almost everyone loses, not only you, the pennies are constantly falling, that's why more and more money is being poured into the money market because they do not find the opportunity to make a profit
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:40:24 PM

I think you're going to have to look for a different strategy than the good old hodl, we see that in bear markets it doesn't work, have you tried trading? I see we can find a lot of arbitrage from coin to coin in different exchanges, that can be a new way of investing for you.

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

I think when the market is terrible at now. If you can't improve your balance in USD, you can enhance it in the amount of cryptocurrency. At that time, you can invest in potential cryptocurrency and holding for long-term until the recovery of the market will predict to happen in the next year 2019.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

Once the price of coins goes down we lose money. Worse, their prices are lower than when we first bought them. Also this year the electronics market is very bad. We just wait for the return of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: