Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is back green, are these signs of a bull run?  (Read 3452 times)
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.

this growth is only temporary, and today the market is growing again. Bitcoin prices rose to the 4k range again. and I hope this growth will continue into the next month, with this way the trust of traders and investors can grow again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

Last three months we have seen so many important developments but prices still fall. A small recover cannot be seen as a sign of the bull. Actually, I think at least till 3rd quarter of 2019 there will not be any bull.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

There certainly are signs....and all those that are still bearish are bullish in the long run. However, so many are still waiting for that magical $3200....and once that is hit, I think their greed will make they all say that then their expected bottom will be lower again, and again. I am still hesitant. Only buying small portions and waiting for real upwards movement. Right now it is up a bit, but it could easily go down down down again...We'll see...
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

Last three months we have seen so many important developments but prices still fall. A small recover cannot be seen as a sign of the bull. Actually, I think at least till 3rd quarter of 2019 there will not be any bull.

There should be a bull this December but it was moved to January.  So I guess we can see some bull on January since it will be scheduled launch of BAKKT.  It will be one of the catalyst it just need a good marketing a coordinated positive news and some market manipulation.  Just like how they FUD the market, this time it will be hyping the market.
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.
most likely this is a small correction after which red days may come again, maybe finally the green days have come, but my opinion is that the market before the growth is still down to the bottom,$ 3600 is not the bottom of bitcoin, and before the day it certainly should reach, the same song and Ethereum.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

Unfortunately the short periods of green market are just a little corrections. All the signals saying that there is a bearish trend for all cryptocurrencies. And I do not have a hope that in the next two years we will see the bullish trend.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

I think we'll see everything start pumping soon.

Pretty much all alts are way oversold because they got dragged down by the panic on the ratio. Once the panic disappears and sellers pull their orders, the fomo will eventually spread.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

The cryptocurrency market is not predictable, and it is possible that the bull trend may begin soon, or it may take some more time to wait!

You are very right, the crypto market cannot be predicted by anyone. Because we all want the best for the cryptocurrency market. I am sure the cryptocurrency market will increase, again waiting for that time to arrive.

Based on last week performance by the crypto it still unstable market performance, the price value goes up a bit and down again but the most recent activity in the market, it seems that the crypto market is on the recovery face now, once this become more stable as it should be, then the possibility of good crypto market performance is most likely to happen anytime soon. Let's wait and be more Patient....good luck to all of us...
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

There certainly are signs....and all those that are still bearish are bullish in the long run. However, so many are still waiting for that magical $3200....and once that is hit, I think their greed will make they all say that then their expected bottom will be lower again, and again. I am still hesitant. Only buying small portions and waiting for real upwards movement. Right now it is up a bit, but it could easily go down down down again...We'll see...
I'm thinking initially though that $3600 is the magical number because so far we haven't seen the price go below, however, if it went to $3200 then bears are fully exhausted and the selling pressure might be over. And its time to buy more at this price and could probably start a new cycle, a reversal or sort to at least $6k before we can see another sell-off. And when the Bakkt go live in early 2019 then we might see the real bull run we all have been waiting for.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

Very onerous to predict once the bullrun begins to look. Market appears to continue falling down until currently. the foremost doable time is that the next year however i do not recognize on what month.   
You can wait regarding three or four months again. i believe The market can come back at the following year. I see crypto currency is convalescent slowly currently.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

Market seems to be responding to the good news. But to determine whether bull market is coming back, I think we have to monitor the market further. Hopefully, the green days are here to stay.
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

Today there was a rebound and it was predictable. But do not flatter yourself, because now there are pessimistic moods in the market, so the growth can not be strong.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

I don't predict whether the bull market will come, but I think the green market is a hope to save investors, so I hope the market can stay green!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

Today there was a rebound and it was predictable. But do not flatter yourself, because now there are pessimistic moods in the market, so the growth can not be strong.
dont hope too much with this rebound.maybe it just trapping for buyer.i see bearish market still continue although there is correction from lowest price

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

I think this is just a rebound.
But who knows? Nobody knows Smiley

Let us just keep building  Grin
Our time will come
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

There is only one thing that is constant in this world and that is change. Everything is bound to change no matter what. Which is why no matter how long red market lingers, we will still seethe green candlestick. Which is one of the reasons why i am not perturbed, because i know that there will be improvement. We might not really see it now, but i believe a great change is coming.
BigMoneyShrapnel

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 01:28:58 PM by BigMoneyShrapnel

I believe there will be a bull run again but probably not for quite some time, the last time we experienced such an extreme drop the bear run lasted almost two years. On the other hand, there are quite a few projects emerging in 2019 that might speed up the process.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

We can not start talking about a bull until btc finds itself a comfortable support, so far there is no known support for bitcoin and there is every likelihood hood it may be dropping below $3000. It is not proper tagging a little price rally as a bull run. Bull run is noticed when most resistance are broken but currently the reverse is the case

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Most likely it was a temporary rebound, because the market still is still in the fall and it is not known when it will stop!
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:46:14 PM

Lets not jump to conclusions yet. green Market doesnt immidietly mean a bull run. it might have been just a market loop thats similar to a heartbeat. Its flow of price spikes up then immidietly slopes down in a few moments. Thats how traders anticipates all day. they look for a spikes then quickly sell their goods or coins then hold it again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: