Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best coin to buy now  (Read 25197 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

I think that the best coin to buy now is the ethereum coin. Because i believe in its potential and also ethereum is good in future investments, i thunk there would be an increase in ethereum's price by next year.
You're right, Eth is quite potential. Coins are quite strong and have high market confidence, the products are also good and are widely used, popular. The considerable decline in this year is quite disappointing, but on the good side we might not see this low price for the second time and therefore this is the chance to get it. Pricing is indeed quite slow, which is why we must be patient.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stabilitelim

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

The best money to buy is BitCoin.Because he's already dropped too much.And because it's the leading currency.He will rise at the earliest.Who knows, maybe I'il see you for 50 grand? Smiley
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

Before buying any coins, I will tell you to visit www.coinmarketcap.com market. From there , you will decide on the value of the coins itself, then buy the coins. There are many coins available in that market, you will know the price and then decide . Do not be influenced by anyone. Thank you.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

Before buying any coins, I will tell you to visit www.coinmarketcap.com market. From there , you will decide on the value of the coins itself, then buy the coins. There are many coins available in that market, you will know the price and then decide . Do not be influenced by anyone. Thank you.
Yes, I agree, if we want to buy Altcoin, we have to check it on the Coinmarket Cap website first, we can compare which Coin is very good to buy at this time, so we have to check well, before buying coins. Usually good Coin is ranked in the Top 100 CMC.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

I look at cheap altcoins, for example, I really like  ada . this very, very promising and cheap coin

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

brother, buy what you want but imo it needs to be crazy not buying eth at these bargain prices!
crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

Buy Ethereum and you will get great profit within the next several months. This coin would not depend on the market, because there is an upcoming hardfork that is going to happen within the next three weeks, so it is a guarantee that this coin is going to give profit.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

Most exchanges are into XRP and TRX now. I dont know why but they are promoting these tokens with different kind of events. Maybe it's a hint that these coins are getting into a new milestone.
Troy-Crypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

Check the first 20 list and take your pick. My choices are ETH and XRP. I bet they will make a boom in the next 1 or 2 years. Also, if you are into cryptos and you like supporting new projects, my pick is BTCN. This coin has exellent, transparent idea with the upfront names behind the story. It reached CMC in a no time and already has a strong and extremely active community. As far as I know, it is already present on a couple of exchanges. It is quite appealing to me so far.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

I suggested buying Waves, yesterday I saw a lot of good news about this coin. You can buy some for hold until next year. or you can buy ethereum, ethereum is also on the rise. it looks like eth has returned from adversity. now the price is at $ 120. buy now before it's too late

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
nghiemtamk

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

I put my money on cheap unknown coin with good project that I believe in, BTCN. Awesome movement, already reached CMC, present in a couple of credible exchanges and with rising capitalisation. I love its community, daily activity and strong support. Also, the coin that I like a lot and have high hopes about is XRP.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

I wait for much from Fusion and Cardano. Different projects with excellent teams. And I'm sure they will great in the future. Today those coins are so cheap. That's why it will definitely grow in times
Tiana1

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?
yes, they have become very cheap so you can hoard a lot of it at low prices. I would suggest you check the top 20 on CoinMarketCap and pick, those coins are steady with potentials. Personally, I would pick ethereum, Neo, because its one of my favourite and its low right now, waves I have been seeing some great news on waves, Trx and Ont.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

A lot of coins are there to buy but I think bitcoin would be the right choice to buy now. Bitcoin is a coin which is the best for all time it can change the market situation anytime. As we had seen in the past how bitcoin can dominate the market so buy it and hold it for better profits.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?

Now I think Ethereum and Eos good choice. Because market maybe up Ethereum $150. I like most of the Time is ethereum. Ethereum is powerful currency which is using a lot of platform. And Ethereum team now so active than before.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

I buy some altcoins, which will have a lot of news in early 2019. I hold a coin Strat. The coin has already grown, but I hope for further growth. Eth coin is also likely to grow in the near future. I also bought some coins from the top.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:15:05 PM

Currently you can buy XRP, as it is likely to be a very similar base currencies BTC and ETH on Binance. For reasons Recently there was a movement to vote for the right Binance for XRP as one of the basic currencies
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

I think you should choose EOS, it is very much interested by many cryptocurrency investors in China. Research has concluded that EOS is the best electronic currency in global market capitalization. with a high enough score to keep it in the 1st place in the CCID rankings
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

At current time, there is only two coins which are best to buy and hold for just 1 or 2 months, that is "ETH" and "Bitcoin". The market start pumping after 90% downfall. In last some days there are 10-20% pump in every coin because Bitcoin and ETH is pumping. So happy times are not so far now!
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

Nowadays, Best coins are top ranked coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple and other top 10 coins. In bear season we have to stay on top coins but If we are in bull season, we should front to altcoins like between top 100 and top 300. We are in still bear season stay on tops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: