Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whose advice you take when it comes to Bitcoin?  (Read 2182 times)
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

for now I only read discussions and from forums about bitcoin and learn to analyze every development that occurs and can understand all the risks that will be received from investments with crypto currencies
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

Follow the advice of another person, then you trust him. I do not recommend trusting people from the Internet whom you do not know live.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

for now I only read discussions and from forums about bitcoin and learn to analyze every development that occurs and can understand all the risks that will be received from investments with crypto currencies

As I have been entered cryptocurrency, I encountered different thoughts from this forum that has shared with relevant outcast. And that's how I engage information from my experiences. Thus, we can create wisdom with our motivations and eagerness to learn individually, on which only ourselves has a capacity to develope and analyze the strategy for an advisable aspect.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

News and pronouncements from some notable crypto personel can decide the price  in the market and this is why the influencers are considered during trading.Most crypto traders follow these crypto influencer's statements  and they believe that these men are authority when it comes to cryptocurrency trading and hence their prediction they will consider before making any trading moves. It is real.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

First I decided to invest was a suggestion from a friend, he had invested in bitcoin from 2013 and got a lot of money from bitcoi so as I was interested in following my friend's steps. However, after I bought bitcoin and then searched for bitcoin as a whole, especially the function of bitcoin and what to do when investing in bitcoin like what strategy should I choose. Eventually at least I already know how to invest and the potential of bitcoin in the future, so I don't depend on what others talk about and not easily incited by some bad information.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

I don't follow anyone's words. I do with my own instincts. Read and see the latest news about Bitcoin, see market movements and analyze with my ability personally. Because in my opinion, not all one's words are always true.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

Hi guys,
I was reading this:
https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-finds-john-mcafee-is-most-influential-crypto-trading-figure/
today and i was interested if you agree with the article?
When you take decisions regarding Bitcoin, do you follow one's advice or you do investments as you wish?

When it comes in this kind of investment I always take an advice from my friends who are really good in this kind of investment. But, sometime I do my own investment and when I do my own investment I lose few amount of money so because of that I learned I need to study more and and I need to gain more knowledge about this kind of investment.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

at the first time in bitcoin trading and bitcoin investment, i see there are many people that find the signal signal from the bitcoin expert about buy time, sell time. for me i think its useless be the trader and investor if you follow the signal like that. so maybe it will more good when you make your own decision

fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

I think about crypto currencies I think I see from forums and news about crypto currencies and there is a lot of information that will really help us invest in crypto currencies
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

I think that btc advice is better to accept from experts who know all its main features and peculiarities. To my mind, it is necessary to get btc only if you know how to make money with it
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

Although I read the article ,quite understood about their ideology on the cryptocurrency but l believe on personal analysis of Bitcoin than taking advice from any body. No body is an expert in the field of trading crypto asset because prediction that came early this year 2018 from expert most are yet to be fulfill. So my opinion take risk at your own discretion , result of risk is either positive or negative so use wisdom

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:02:31 PM

I think about crypto currencies I think I see from forums and news about crypto currencies and there is a lot of information that will really help us invest in crypto currencies
It is right, gaining knowledge about crypto currencies this forum is very good because there are many people who share knowledge with us about crypto and we gain more knowledge, and also know that which coin is best and which is not best for trading and investment.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:06:29 PM

When I decide to invest in bitcoin usually I myself research the market with my own way personally I love to pay attention to my own decision. I know bitcoin is highly volatile in price it is not stable its price might be ups and down. So I think patience is the important key here for an advice.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

To take a good decision is carefully examined then find the source and seek opinions from those who are experienced (legendary)
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:50:55 PM

I read a lot, I men a lot of different sources, i read also TA. But i dont belive to noone.
I decide to believe arguments , my strategy is based on facts and logic composed of many sources. if i dont have enough info to feel comfortable with my decisions, i am not doing anything.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

Personally i don't take peoples advice hook, line, and sinker but i comparatively weigh their advice and then take my own personal decisions base on my findings on the subject matter.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

I suggest every new people follow others to learn about cryptocurrency but never follow someone's strategy or predictions where crypto doesn't have any control! Everyone should make an own strategy! Personally, I am not following anyone for many days! I blindly follow my minds about bitcoin investing or trading! Holders have no choice except holding! Because they hold bitcoin from the beginning of this year to see a good price of it. But at this moment bitcoin price is far below than expectations! So, they must hold tight until the market grows up!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

I mainly listen to those who knows what he/she is talking about. If theme is about cryptocurrencies i follow my trading plan and proven strategy. Trading decisions is tough for non professional traders. I dont accept the advice of guys who call themselves as "guru".
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

I have to do my own research, not follow experts' advice because ultimately I put my fate in my own hands

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

I take advice from my pockets and my sense of reasoning because as much enticing as any influencer might try to appear, I will not borrow to invest or invest more than I should.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: