Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎲QMC Poker🎲 5,000 QMC introduction FREEROLL 🎲 Additional prize 🎲 25th of Nov  (Read 1202 times)
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

1 hour and 15 minutes before the tournament starts !
Grab a seat and don't forget to sign in and play! Cool

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

Hopefully, there could be no problem that could occur during the activities because their reputation could be affected if something doesn't go accordingly.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

Are the team prepared for some possible security breach or cheat on the game? For cheaters may cause some big problems that can lead to loss of funds.

There should be a secure server or cold wallet that the team will store the funds. That would be a good idea and also for safety of investors money.

Since the project is still keeping in progress, we could expect some adjustments in terms of their features. Also, they definitely focused about the security because they are securing the assets of some investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

Are the team prepared for some possible security breach or cheat on the game? For cheaters may cause some big problems that can lead to loss of funds.

There should be a secure server or cold wallet that the team will store the funds. That would be a good idea and also for safety of investors money.

Since the project is still keeping in progress, we could expect some adjustments in terms of their features. Also, they definitely focused about the security because they are securing the assets of some investors.
Of course, safety should come first! All investors and project supporters must be sure that their investments are safe. I hope the developers will do everything right.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

Tell me, tournaments are held daily or for some specific dates! When is the next time we can take part in such a tournament?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

QMC is doing well now. And just like other crypto people here, I notice how the project team are managing their community. As for what I can see, they are gaining a lot more people and that is why the community of the QMC are keep growing as the people are also keep on supporting and giving their feed backs towards the project progress.
Yes, i will agree wiyh ur statement buddy,  we can simple simply say that the team are working so hard to gain this kind of success even its not that huge but at least its worthy, if they will continue to make things better I am sure the project will be a success and also our support matters  alot and has large contribution towards victory.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

QMC is doing well now. And just like other crypto people here, I notice how the project team are managing their community. As for what I can see, they are gaining a lot more people and that is why the community of the QMC are keep growing as the people are also keep on supporting and giving their feed backs towards the project progress.
Yes, i will agree wiyh ur statement buddy,  we can simple simply say that the team are working so hard to gain this kind of success even its not that huge but at least its worthy, if they will continue to make things better I am sure the project will be a success and also our support matters  alot and has large contribution towards victory.
They can maintain a check list and focus on all the areas where they are lacking that will easily make the ways accurate accordingly team should work on all the failure areas to never give up in any activity.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

Most projects are prepared for breaches in many levels ,still the hackers sometimes find a way.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:35:38 PM

FREROLL is just gaining more attention with QMC as we keep sharing and explaining we can able to notice more attention and interest from various users. Developers should bring more developments that adds value in the same manner and benefits every individual efforts.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

They can maintain a check list and focus on all the areas where they are lacking that will easily make the ways accurate accordingly team should work on all the failure areas to never give up in any activity.

That would be a good suggestion to do by the team. It is good to have checklist so that they can easily know which part of the project they need to focus with. Let us put in mind that in every success there is always a failures behind it which makes the team stronger and motivated to do their best as they can. It is one way to be successful. Hoping that soon they will reach what their goal is.
vickycoin05

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

True, they need to have constant checking and looking for lacking areas that may affect the whole project. They need to have continuous coordination to the public and investors so they can gain and attract more in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:56:59 PM

Unfortunately, I can't be online on that specific time, I missed it, good luck for those who played it, they should share their experience and feedback here, to let us know how things went and if anyone win.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:42:20 AM

Unfortunately, I can't be online on that specific time, I missed it, good luck for those who played it, they should share their experience and feedback here, to let us know how things went and if anyone win.

Is it already been passed? Or I was just in time? I want to play the tournament too. It is exciting i guess. Moreover, I am looking forward for this matter to have a good outcome.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:04:02 AM

That would be a good suggestion to do by the team. It is good to have checklist so that they can easily know which part of the project they need to focus with. Let us put in mind that in every success there is always a failures behind it which makes the team stronger and motivated to do their best as they can. It is one way to be successful. Hoping that soon they will reach what their goal is.
That is right. A good suggestion indeed for the QMC project. So moreover, by means of the checklist, if they will be going to have it in the project, the project can easily be monitored the project and can focus on what to be prioritized first and that would bring to a better QMC project for the people and for the whole crypto community as a proud project.
Junralz

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

Any update of this event? Are the seats are fully occupied because people here are probably curious about the result. Moreover, hope that the team could think more of promotions until more users can visit the site and probably be tempted to play some games.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

FREROLL is just gaining more attention with QMC as we keep sharing and explaining we can able to notice more attention and interest from various users. Developers should bring more developments that adds value in the same manner and benefits every individual efforts.

They have to be creative with their strategies in order to attract the gamers. With so many similar projects, the competition is also getting more hard which it brings the dev to do more challenging task.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

What games will be available on your platform other than poker? Will you add more games that you can play with other users online?
Yes i have same question.i know there is many fan of poker but you can't increase the investors towards this project without adding new games
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

What games will be available on your platform other than poker? Will you add more games that you can play with other users online?
Yes i have same question.i know there is many fan of poker but you can't increase the investors towards this project without adding new games
I see they add a freeroll, why to keep waiting let us visit their official platform and take a look that allows us understand the complete branch of QMC along with various features they are implementing something unique.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

25th of November is over then can we have more information about additonal prize winners and more updates about project that makes me understand in detail about the platform.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

I see they add a freeroll, why to keep waiting let us visit their official platform and take a look that allows us understand the complete branch of QMC along with various features they are implementing something unique.
Of course, a variety of games is good, but it seems to me that it would be better if the platform works in one direction, poker. This will be a narrow circle of people who play this gamble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: