Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to survive  (Read 16171 times)
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.
Maybe you mine or you continue to invest in something.

On the whole, how to survive now? Hold, trade, sell, invest, mine?
I have been also losing like you. But if I had been acted right step in time, I would not be in this situation. If I had divided my money instead of greed, I could have lost some money in the crypto, but I would get a little profit from others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

The best advice to surviving these times is to wait and see how it plays, though some people are taking this opportunity to buy in as many coins as possible in preparation for the next bull run. We'll see when this happens.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:38:37 PM

Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.

Horrible? If you are used to do trades or whatever methods you have there, you should take the current situation as a challange. It's not Christmas everyday. And your assignment is how to deal on that.  There are lots of ways to do with the current market situation. People don't have to rush things if the purpose is to profit.

How to survive? Just do your usual way. We all have the ability to analyze what's the next thing to do. It's just that people are not really into making their own analyzation and mostly relied on what people will say to them.

It's time now to step up. If people can't handle much the current trend then what more if the price will goes below $1,000 as an example.
Day trading is not easy as you think, there are a lot of traders who are losing their money because of the current challenge in the cryptocurrency market. You need to focus in improving your techniques and strategies for you to not lose in trading of cryptocurrencies.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

Hey guys!

If you really want to be surviving the market trend right now, it is either you are holding or you are buying more. Anything other than that, you are only doing yourself more harm than good in the long run, as you will regret your actions.

If you are a long term investor, making money in this market is easy, just be patient! Understand the market you are into, know the great potential in the long run and know that the best thing you can always do is to keep your focus on the long term.

Basically, if you are a trader, I am sure you would have known what to be doing anyway, and you would not be asking this question, so let me just assume you have nothing to do when it comes to general trading.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

Hey guys!

It is not to recommendable to trade right now since the market is continuously declining and what is more trusted thing to do is to hold while it is happening. If you are really into money making on this bearish market try to be on marketplace section, there are several people who needs help or buying services. Best thing to do now is to buy potential coins like eos and xrp.
Dean Collins

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

Hello! Good issue tho Grin
Well, it depends on ur skiils, I survive with trading, but would never recommend you to invest now to any ICO
Just calm down and await a bit. GD luck
What is your trading exp at all?
Not that big, 1 year, why are you asking?
Just interested in the reliability of such kind of income. How are the results? Smiley
Trading is reliable as soon as you monitor the market news and have a general understanding. It's no my main source of money making, but could be good passive income. The results depend on the amount you are ready to invest.
iamverybusyperson

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

Last time i make some green tether, it's when sold bitcoin cash ABC and SV, 300 and bucks, i made something like 150 bucks. Maybe this is sounds strange, but  i wanna market continue to fall so i can buy more coins with a discount

It's one of the ways how we should behave. If you still believe you can try to invest. Nice to hear that it's still possible to earn even in such situation.
Good luck to all of us!
Do you live in a poor county? Your income depends on the financial situation in your state, first of all.

i am actually live in poor country, don't hate on me
I think we going even deeper, below 3k, so i will became even poorer

Last time i make some green tether, it's when sold bitcoin cash ABC and SV, 300 and bucks, i made something like 150 bucks. Maybe this is sounds strange, but  i wanna market continue to fall so i can buy more coins with a discount
Well, that is something that most smart people want to be doing right now.
When a market is falling and people are getting scared and selling, that is when you should be bullish and start buying.

Holding and buying more seems to be the safest option at this stage. If you want to trade, you sure want to know what you are doing, otherwise you will lose more, and if you want to mine you should know capital will be tied down anyway, and you still have to understand.

I have been holding since 2013, and even though I sold some at peak and buying in right now hugely, I would say even if I did not sell at peak, for long term, I am still making shit load of profit. Probably you should take a clue from that, and know that no matter what, if you can trade, just be patient and concentrate on the long term potentials. It is a lot safer that way and you will be able to keep your sanity.
Wise words.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

Hey guys!

It is possible to survive in this moment. I think we should calm down the first.Then proceed to buy potential cheap investment coins. Besides actively trading when Bitcoin increases or decreases and sells coins make profit.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

Hey guys!

If you got a skill like you can do technical analysis and know leverage trading(very risky though) then you can use either movement of bitcoin in your favor. For me, I don't do leverage trading but I look for an opportunity to scalp profit between 5-10% in this market situation which is fairly achievable with cautious trading.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

It actually depends on your specialties, strategies, qualities, resources and tools or devices you are using. If you are a type of person who are not yet familiar with reading charts or fundamental resources then HOLDING is the right choice. TRADING is the vice versa of HOLDING. If you are a type of person who knows how to manage risk by setting stop loss point or sell point, then choose SELLING. Before you INVEST, make sure that you do your own research first. I believe that MINING is not that profitable anymore and only applicable for large companies. I hope that these answers your question  Wink
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

It actually depends on your specialties, strategies, qualities, resources and tools or devices you are using. If you are a type of person who are not yet familiar with reading charts or fundamental resources then HOLDING is the right choice. TRADING is the vice versa of HOLDING. If you are a type of person who knows how to manage risk by setting stop loss point or sell point, then choose SELLING. Before you INVEST, make sure that you do your own research first. I believe that MINING is not that profitable anymore and only applicable for large companies. I hope that these answers your question  Wink
In falling market you can have many specialties, but the most important one is calmness. You need to stay calm when price is dropping and to have courage to buy at 3,500$, now you can harvest the profit, already, but with a bit of calmness and patience you can wait and see price grow a bit more. This time I didn`t buy bitcoin, I use this dip to buy some other coins and they grow too, but I`m a long term trader I will wait for a while before I sell.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

Hey guys!

The earnings depend on yourself. Because everyone has their own strategy and helps them not to drown in bad situation and you should see these situations as your own advantage and discover your own way out.

If you got a skill like you can do technical analysis and know leverage trading(very risky though) then you can use either movement of bitcoin in your favor. For me, I don't do leverage trading but I look for an opportunity to scalp profit between 5-10% in this market situation which is fairly achievable with cautious trading.
It might be a good idea to try ''Scalping''. Arbitrage can also be tried so price is so volatile and you can provide profit from the price difference in exchange.
In addition there are positive changes in the price, perhaps you will not need to do anything.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

Haven the right trading skills then, the means of surviving from the recent market dip is very possible. I have be surviving with my knowledge of trading either in day trading or long term trade, but i prefer day trade to long term, this has earn me reasonable amount of profit which till now am still holding.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

It all depends on what level of knowledge and skills you have.
For inexperienced traders, holding their own coins is best now.
For experienced traders, other possibilities open up. And of course, first and foremost is trading.
If you look carefully at different altcoins now, it will be seen that even now the prices for some of them are quite high. Of course, first of all, you need to consider trading pairs to bitcoin and ether.
When it comes into survival, isn't the only thing to have knowledge and skill but you should have to apply it and strategies. Everything will be fine if you work on it and conquer all the fears inside your heart and mind.
I agree with this addition. But my answer was based on the question. If it is read in isolation from what the OP is asking, a different impression may be made. He asks what strategy to apply for earn money now. And in order to advise a specific strategy, it is necessary to understand first of all what level of knowledge and skills he has.
Of course, a successful trader needs to be able to, know and understand a lot. This also applies to the professional component and also how a person is able to think and work on their emotions.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:06:41 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 05:07:35 AM by bitcoin31

Invest more of your money and you will be survive because once market recover you will earn more. Because if you sell our coins that we have today we lose so much money and that is not good so we don't have choice and we need to buy and keep it.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

Invest more of your money and you will be survive because once market recover you will earn more.
You can invest more if you're strong enough and have enough money to risk.  Crypto investment is just like a game,  it sometimes we win and sometimes loss but we can make into more on winning if we will do something on it.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

Invest more of your money and you will be survive because once market recover you will earn more.
You can invest more if you're strong enough and have enough money to risk.  Crypto investment is just like a game,  it sometimes we win and sometimes loss but we can make into more on winning if we will do something on it.
Exactly, if you are able to accept the risk, it is advisable to invest more. Don't worry about the results that will be obtained. Just think about the benefits to be gained, think positively. Even in game we're not always lose.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

Easy to say, but can you predict when it will happen? Still it is very possible that it is not the end of bear market. Price of Bitcoin still have long way to $1. I'm not saying that BTC price will ever drop to $1, but if was possible $20000 why not go down to $1000?

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:33:56 PM

Easy to say, but can you predict when it will happen? Still it is very possible that it is not the end of bear market. Price of Bitcoin still have long way to $1. I'm not saying that BTC price will ever drop to $1, but if was possible $20000 why not go down to $1000?
Investing in cryptocurrency today is not advisable! The market is experiencing a downturn cycle and anytime it may collapse. Yes! He just said it without comprehending the real scenery in the market. Those who risk in this market condition failed to have profits. However, it may just the first step to earn money in the future.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:33:12 AM

Everything is possible in a volatile market like this, and because this unpredictable scenario none of the options the author's post offers is enough to guarantee our survival. We can't rely our survival in holding, investing, mining or trading Crypto-Currency, it's too risky, being impossible to have a stable life this way. Crypto-Currency is a very welcome source of income, but it shouldn't be the primary one.

Anyway, although it's possible for BTC to hit $1000, even the most pessimistic predictions say it's unlikely for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print