Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you measure the success of Bitcoin?  (Read 1613 times)
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

Bitcoin is a success because it is a decentralized currency that has been accepted and can be used from ay part of the world. It is successful as a payment method and store of value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

Measuring Bitcoin's success by solely its price is something trivial because this undermines the core notion behind bitcoin's invention. However, we can measure bitcoin's success by determining its applicability in many sectors, for example.  We can also see that there are many tendencies towards considering bitcoin as a 'store of value' as it has a predictable supply.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1820
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

I see a lot of obsession with price on these forums. In my opinion, price is a distraction from BTC becoming a success. I measure BTC success on ease of use, levels of adoption, and scalability. Along with decentralization, these should be our obsession.

I also think we should keep the original goals in mind. We need to undermine and even destroy the relationships banks have wirh governments. Let's not forget they are the engine of elitism.

I'd rather see $100 btc that is accepted by millions of retailers and is used regularly than a million doller BTC that is a false store of value.

How do you measure the success of BTC?
I absolutely agree with you. I think that Bitcoin in these ten years has not achieved its success, for the purposes of which it was created. It never became widespread for use by the payment system and was not legalized by most states. Instead, it has become a speculative means of increasing its value, which is very dangerous both for Bitcoin itself and for the cryptocurrency as a whole. A significant increase in its value drives a cryptocurrency into a dead end, from which there is practically no way out, except through the collapse of the market.

We have different opinion on how we measure the success of Bitcoin into the Crypto Market.? If we look back of the market price value history we can already say Bitcoin had survived the beating on by the market on its price value as posted on the treed. It remains standing and recovering from the blood dry market in the past few weeks. We can not just make some issue how Bitcoin make it or not with out clear and objective parameters on how it being measured?
Renzyow

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

You can measure the succes of bitcoin if theres already a millions of people using such a great succes for bitcoin and i thin bitcoin is new to the market but look they already make it this far and its already i myself is also using bitcoin and it also helps me a lot its a hassle frew and i know many of peoples think of it that way thats why its already successful
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

In today's time many people are associated with Bitcoin. And every day many people are showing interest in joining Bitcoin. this suggests. That's how Bitcoin has become so popular.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

I think we should measure the success of bitcoin by considering its number of user's and how often they use bitcoin for there daily needs rather than its price level because it was developed to provide best options as a currency for the people in the world by using blockchain technology but not as a trading asset so if some day bitcoin becomes the most usable currency in the financial sector and in daily use I think it is a major success for bitcoin 

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cry023

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

According to my opinions no one can't measure the success of bitcoins because there are different type of fields and stories behind the bitcoin as well as crypto currencies. According t somebodies stories they have happy starts as well as the happy end but some people haven't if they started happy but end with sad. In market we cannot guess bitcoin value will increase or decrease but some how according to my ideas I can't measure the success of bitcoin.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

By me, the measure of how successful bitcoin is,is how many people uses bitcoin and how well bitcoin is able to satisfy the users.
I can also say, the ability of bitcoin to be able to maintain a satisfactory quality as the user increases over time.
Then,if bitcoin can remain the highest valued cryptocurrency.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:33:36 PM

I think Bitcoin's success is provided by its decentralized network, which makes it a coin that can not be manipulated by corporations or government. Bitcoin's success does not have to be priced because it fluctuates from year to year, a sign that the currency can not be controlled. Bitcoin's success may be even greater in the future, if many countries would not ban cryptomonade, in order not to be a threat to the banks. Eventually Bitcoin should be used in all states, this currency being created to use it as a payment method.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:00:59 PM

I think that there are different ways to measure btc but the best one is to do this by the number of people who use it. I think that it is really the best way to become successful in life

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

I also prefer not to get attached to the price, but to judge the success of bitcoin by its level of development. And he continues to actively improve. And this is the most important thing for him, because the only way he can be realized as a currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

Of course, the price is an important indicator of the success of bitcoin, but this is not the most important thing. We need to focus on the technology itself, how many people use it and what prospects it opens up.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:27:26 AM

Make success with bitcoin is easy and simple, just buy and invest your money at bitcoin when price at lower and sell after higher, its the way how make you become success with bitcoin and altcoin investment.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:30:31 AM

in my opinion to measure the success of bitcoin is that of the many members who follow bitcoin as the value of this electronic currency as a daily transaction and can also be done anywhere without having to carry a thick wallet with full debit cards and lots of cast money.

That was one of the ways to measure the success of bitcoin. I would also like to add that the massive use of it in any transactions or payments is another one. The increase of believers and users of the bitcoin in this times whereas many people still doubt it is another way to measure its success. Lastly, the continuing of the higher price.

cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

Bitcoin is a success because it is a decentralized currency that has been accepted and can be used from ay part of the world. It is successful as a payment method and store of value.
it's true and bitcoin has also been used as a very promising investment asset, so to measure the success of bitcoin from its use. hence from the increasing number of years the more successful bitcoin in the real world
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

A lot of factors to be consider before we can say that bitcoin succeed on its goal. Bitcoin is being televised now around the world and its really making an impact whether its a negative news or good one, and of course the value of its technology that keeps on pumping and dumping. Success is not just about the price itself but in this kind of technology, the best thing that we can use to measure success is the world wide acceptance for cryptocurrency.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

I think the success of BTC was measured by the number of supporters who adopted BTC as an electronic currency and a means of payment as well as an investment tool
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

For me, we cannot measure the success of the Bitcoin crypto currency. And not only to say that on Bitcoin alone. Because we cannot measure not just the Bitcoin success but also all other thing's success here in the world we are living into. No one does that. No one can say what the future brings. So, even how deep down the Bitcoin right now, it still.have a lota possibilities to rise up again.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

I think we can measure the success of bitcoin by looking of the effect in the individual who are earning with bitcoin. I know that the bitcoin and whole crypto currency meet their goal that helping people while they doing their business.

When I hear and see more information about Bitcoin in mass media, when I hear about new investors and crypto traders, when  I learn another celebrity or a millionaire invested in BTC it is a success of this cryptocurrency for me.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

The success of bitcoin should rather be measured in the impact that it has on people. This amazing digital currency called has a brighter future than it has ever happen, so I believe the positive  side of bitcoin far outweighs the negative side so the future certainly looks great with more success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: