Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24280 times)
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

of cpurse ypu should act right now as there will never be the perfect time fpr acting amd you need to understamd that you should be afraid

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

At this point in time, we completely repeat the situation with Bitcoin 2014-2015. In principle, nothing prevents us from repeating it to the end and, after several months of the flat at the bottom, begin a new ascending cycle. The question is, will the manipulators be made? Only lazy now does not compare 2014 and 2018.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

Sincerely, I think now is the time to buy and store coin for later resell because very soon, the market value will rise, and it will be such a great gain.
Now that the price is so low that it is almost appearing
 Useless. If one buys it now, one will enjoy it next years.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

Now is the right time to buy rather than been afraid of the unknown. lot of my friends has bought many coin just in the future. I think they thought wise anyway. so now or never.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:51:06 PM

yes since bitcoin prize dropped so hard down all other alt coins also dropped down and its now easy to buy some altcoins at very low time.
But we have to find the time when it has dropped the bottom and going again up.

regards
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

If you really want to make some real profit then this is the time for you to invest. The prices are really down and with the least amount you could get some coins in your wallet for the future. If not now then i don't really know when again.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

The fact that mining hardly makes a profit was mentioned even when Bitcoin fell to 8 thousand dollars. Now its price is even less, and such conversations are again taking place. This is stupid, mining is profitable - as long as the coin network exists.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

Now really quite a sad situation, as prices are going down more and more and so far they will not grow. Miners have at least another month to work in the negative and only a month later the market may turn around. It all depends on how quickly we reach the bottom, when people look at the prices say that now it is really profitable to buy.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:28:50 PM

There is nothing like now or never in crypto currency.
Its either you are fully involved,or
you are not involved at all, because trying involvement and non involvement will leave you in losses.

There is need to be smarter regarding crypto currency, learn to know more about your environment before participating to prevent undue complains.
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

Now is the right time to buy rather than been afraid of the unknown. lot of my friends has bought many coin just in the future. I think they thought wise anyway. so now or never.
I agree you need to invest when everyone starts to sell , and now is the best time for this, I think that in 2019 will be a reversal of the market and the long-awaited growth!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

I absolutely agree with you, in my opinion the situation isn't too great, and i doubt there is a possibility to go somewhere deeper, the market should start recovering very soon.

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

Actually there are many signal to invest for crypto market and it is one of them. Also market have been lived same scenario a lot of times for 2013 so why doesn't it come back again like others ? I believe that market and this technology will reach position that they deserve.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

I absolutely agree with you, in my opinion the situation isn't too great, and i doubt there is a possibility to go somewhere deeper, the market should start recovering very soon.

these are just predictions. I also think that the market is unlikely will fall more, but we can still be at the same level for a very long time.

jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

Yes i do agree with you that this is the very best time to buy coins at a very cheap rate cause soon there will be a rise in bitcoin and then it will be of great benefit to holders its a nice one
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

It is . Because the price continue to fall, because many miners are already stopping on mining bitcoins because they already receive negative rewards on their  mining effort.

dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

no one knows how deep the prices the crypto will be dumped or when the price of BTC will start to the moon

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

The price of ether has fallen to a minimum level, there is nowhere below. I think you're right, now is the time to buy ether, the sooner the New Year, the price in any case will grow
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

Yes, now is the moment of huge purchase, if there is a possibility, then it is necessary to buy btc by all means !!!
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:11:49 PM

If the coins continue to be sent in networks, it means that mining has not ceased and this makes a profit. Do not forget that there are a great many countries where electricity is very cheap.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:12:47 PM

you should not be fraid of taling risks and you jeed to know what can be donw ppe for reducing money loss in this or taht project

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: