Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:39:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 4023 times)
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

Yes,until now i'm still believed and trust bitcoin.
Because I'm believed bitcoin have a nice future and bitcoin can help us be come success.
In my opinion there have no other cryptocurrency better than bitcoin.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

When we will participate in the crypto world, of course we have to be prepared with all the risks, when someone loses hope because the risk of loss is very high but I still believe in Bitcoin because for me Bitcoin is not only providing investment benefits but also giving new hope in world economy. I also believe that Bitcoin will return to stability.

There is no moment when our faith in bitcoin become zero. Everyone who are involved in bitcoins always believe in it and even if the value falls below 4000$, we still have hope that it will recover well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

We must to believe in bitcoin. It is holding high only on our support and interest and when the number of such believers are growing bitcoin is growing together with that. Yes, it fell down again, but I expect it's just a new long term down which will be changed by a new bull rung growth. I expect it will happen only in a year or 1,5 around New halving event.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

Yes,until now i'm still believed and trust bitcoin.
Because I'm believed bitcoin have a nice future and bitcoin can help us be come success.
In my opinion there have no other cryptocurrency better than bitcoin.

Yes i believe in Bitcoin because it is the top and highly trusted coins in the crypto world and bitcoin has achieved good results in previous year and hence believing that it will do best in the upcoming year. The low price issue will be resolved very soon and btc will raise the flags again.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
I stil believe in bitcoin because i know  it can give opportunity for everyone to earn a good profit.  It has a good future and no doubt of it despite of the many people are against of it and  for being had a low value at this time, sooner it will rise again .
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:20:51 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
I also believe in cryptocurrencies, but it is not always possible to invest wisely. Sometimes people give in to emotions and act on them. Totally agree that before you buy coins it is necessary to study and analyze it.
FutureToken

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

The main reason why I believe in BTC is because the way it was built. I primarily believe that it is a good project and a technology that will be primal for a certain period of time until it is replaced by something new, some AI. Then, secondly, we must all take in consideration the influence plus the community and the support that BTC has. Even if all altcoins die, BTC will survive because it will already be part of the standard financial system.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:13:23 PM

If you really know what bitcoin is and understand the peculiarities of its development, then you continue to believe in it. I belong to these people, and therefore, even in moments of very strong price drops, I do not panic and continue to support the cryptocurrency.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

Its important to know that investing is risk you need to search to have a knowledge on how it works, yes bitcoin has a potential for everyone to earn money i still believe bitcoin will rise up soon.motivational from positive side will help to believe that bitcoin will rise.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

I agree because most of tbe investors are so greedy which they think that once they invest here it will be double quickly without understanding the whole concept of bitcoin. I still do believe on it as long as I see that it has value and benefits. Believing on it was not wrong because its just another way to earn money for me.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

Yes bitcoin investment was not that quick where in just a week or days your money will be double or triple. There is a risk on it where you may lose what you have invested here. But on the other hand it has a big potential to earn momey from it. I keep believing on it because I still get benefit on bitcoin.

hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

yes I still believe investing in crypto and bitcoin even though now the market of bitcoin and other major crypto currency unbelievable to see, all are red. However, Bitcoin and crypto currency principally aims to become a simple way of transaction whereas everything now is running in digital and crypto is come on it. Therefore, this is an opportunity for me to study and improve me self about this new technology. 

Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

Some people did that, doubled, quadrupled or even multiple their investments thanks to bitcoin. They were at the right place in right time and some other didn't had that luck.
I am always repeating that; it is absolute need to research and find out as much as you can of the area of investment. That's how person can have more realistic picture, and therefore more realistic expectations. People lose confidence, hope and often give up.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

understand its utility you will know you have to hold on and believe in bitcoin
 shitcoins and shitcoiners come and go do not be shaken by them...trust math, not people.

Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:00:44 AM

all traders must always expect multiple profits, things like this that are the goal of trading bitcoin, but the current situation of getting multiple profits is already difficult, but we can still expect a lot of bitcoin in the future, because the rapid advances in technology do require payment tools global, so bitcoin still has good potential in the future, so I still have high hopes for bitcoin.
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:39:51 AM

what has changed apart from the price not going up?
absolutely nothing!

bitcoin is still the same decentralized currency that works permissionless and boarderless. it still has the same cap which makes it scarce. it is still working fine and the adoption is ongoing. so why should I change my opinion about something that has not changed?
price isn't all bitcoin is about! price is only a small part of it. and the short term price is irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things.
the success of a business depends on trust, so I believe that bitcoin is money in the future, so stay focused on every step more useful, we must ensure that in the near future large countries will open up to the bitcoin trade, and in the future large countries can facilitate bitcoin trading.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:44:49 AM

When we will participate in the crypto world, of course we have to be prepared with all the risks, when someone loses hope because the risk of loss is very high but I still believe in Bitcoin because for me Bitcoin is not only providing investment benefits but also giving new hope in world economy. I also believe that Bitcoin will return to stability.
Of course, there is more to Bitcoin than just mere investment. There has been a paradigm shift in the interest of crypto users from the currency aspect to the investment aspect of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This is what is dwindling their faith and trust in Bitcoin yet Bitcoin is still serving the purpose of a currency.
If you choose the investment part of Bitcoin then be ready to exercise some patience, that is how it works. Bitcoin and crypto investment is no place for the impatient.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:03:49 AM

no one can change my trust in bitcoin whatever happens.
it is proper that great technology in this century will experience rejection but what I know is that no one can fight technology, let alone be very useful for many people.
so there's no reason for me to leave.

OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:06:38 AM

no one can change my trust in bitcoin whatever happens.
it is proper that great technology in this century will experience rejection but what I know is that no one can fight technology, let alone be very useful for many people.
so there's no reason for me to leave.
that's good spirit. I think it's better to think like that compared to always being negative towards this development. besides, I think there are still so many who believe in bitcoin, because as far as I can see, there are still so many people who buy and hold these coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:13:53 AM

There are many powerful person who will not let the market die. I believe to the bitcoin because it surpassed many challenges and obstacles. We should hold our bitcoins and we should believe to its potential in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: