Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is exactly the reason why bitcoin value falls right now?  (Read 449 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

Bitcoin investors in the United States are selling off their crypto to pay off capital gain tax.

"First-time investors in Bitcoin are faced with large capital gain taxes from the profit they made in 2017. Reports show that they are now selling off quickly before they file their April taxes."

Article Link: https://smartereum.com/5636/the-real-reason-behind-bitcoins-price-crash-revealed-sat-nov-24/
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

There is no "EXACT" reason why the price of Bitcoin is falling right now.

To be honest, I'm not feeling anything about the falling price of Bitcoin. Many of us are here because we want to learn about cryptocurrencies. We must trust them especially Bitcoin that is why I'm just holding my Bitcoin and I will not panic sell. Never..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

Anyone knows what is really the reason behind of falling bitcoin value? Is there any news or article that you can share here guys? I am also confused if I still want to hold my bitcoin or just sell but if I do that, I will lose a lot just like to those who already make panic selling.

The exact reason is not sure, but I find that there is a good reason for this because of the recent events, which led to a lot of bitcoin withdrawals, which led to the fall in prices. This is my opinion and you see is it good?  Huh

Am I spamming? Report me!
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

i am still in awe as i woke up to see the all time yearly low of 2018 to be at $3700 on the 24th of november. i think it is not going below the $3000 dollar mark as have been predicted by other traders in the crypto space but i know that no matter what the reason  is for such a plummet, it just doesn't make it nice.

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

FUD has caused panic selling and most investors are offsetting their bitcoins for a more stable investment. Others believe is the Bitcoin Cash division that has resulted in the low price of bitcoin and the whole market too.
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

Because of the HASH war between Bitcoinashabc vs BitcoinCashSV, so there is a war which dominates the market, and this becomes a negative effect on the price of Bitcoin. here is a very pretty review about the HASH war which caused the price of Bitcoin to fall.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-cash-hard-fork-battle-who-is-winning-the-hash-war

demonicsheikh

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

Bitcoin isn't a free currency like it's been advertised. Many organizations control cryptocurrencies and manipulate the price according to the needs.
Yourdoomed

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

Mains reasons are it has no value outside of the Blockchain and is therefore driven by "Investors" and sentiment. Last year people bought into the hype and drove the price up leaving many newbies staring at a loss.  Going forward regulation will reduce the appeal from criminals and leave the die hard fans and the true value will be reflected in the price.  Unless the crypto currency is less volatile and more useful as a medium to spend in shops it will have no future.  Probably an opportunity to make a profit but looking really risky at ther moment as the price just heads south, anyone still in the market good luck to you.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

I think the exact reason why bitcoin's value fall right now is theory of the law of supply and demand. I think now we are experiencing that low price is because there are many supplies of bitcoin stocks that did not buy because people are now afraid to invest at bitcoin business. So if the supplies are already high rather than demand definitely the value will also fall like also in other business specially in merchandising business. So I think if all of us will be believe and continously patronizing bitcoin it's will ve rise again like past few year that the bitcoin price is perpectly huge and consunable.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
eann014 (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

Anyone knows what is really the reason behind of falling bitcoin value? Is there any news or article that you can share here guys? I am also confused if I still want to hold my bitcoin or just sell but if I do that, I will lose a lot just like to those who already make panic selling.

There is a dozen questions like this one on each board in the forum, the answers will be the same no matter how many times you ask.
Generally speaking, there are people believing the crash comes from the BCH soap opera, while other people believe it's all about manipulation to increase a BTC bag Which is the most possible reason to me.
I don't think it is because of BCH, because as I observe, bitcoin is the mother of all coins so BCH is also just relying to bitcoin. So why can you say that it is because of BCH.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

that's because Faketoshi was carrying out an attack on bitcoin cash a few days ago
and he distributed the FUD which said he would damage the cryptocurrency ecosystem
and that caused many people to panic and sell their bitcoin
but it looks like this drama is over

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:56:44 PM

I think what makes bitcoin fall is a mistake by thinking that bitcoin is an investment that provides wealth in a short time, but bitcoin doesn't increase as expected so it makes them disappointed and choose to sell low.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

I think the mix of negative occurrences became the reason of bitcoin’s collapse. The mix consists from BCH war, regulatory actions of the SEC towards ICOs, and bad condition of the global markets that dropped during the last months. And behind the scene, the crypto whales contributed and dumped bitcoin to its lowest price since the last year.
Dogboy714

Activity: 51
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

Tax loss harvesting is probably also coming into play. Lots of fun stuff has come together in the past couple of months to create a fire sale on BTC!

https://www.fidelity.com/viewpoints/personal-finance/tax-loss-harvesting
eann014 (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:28:17 AM

I think the mix of negative occurrences became the reason of bitcoin’s collapse. The mix consists from BCH war, regulatory actions of the SEC towards ICOs, and bad condition of the global markets that dropped during the last months. And behind the scene, the crypto whales contributed and dumped bitcoin to its lowest price since the last year.
I agree and as what we can see we still don't see any BIG improvements to the market. There is a little movement from the market but unlike year 2017 it really boost like a rocket that's why many BIG investors got interested with bitcoin but as what we can see, big dump for bitcoin up to until now, but I think this year can have a good potential now as it move upward even little by little.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:27:48 AM

I agree and as what we can see we still don't see any BIG improvements to the market. There is a little movement from the market but unlike year 2017 it really boost like a rocket that's why many BIG investors got interested with bitcoin but as what we can see, big dump for bitcoin up to until now, but I think this year can have a good potential now as it move upward even little by little.
I think yesterday pump was good to see in crypto market. But If you compared to 2017 result it is not satisfied because big manipulation was occur in last year chinese new year. So it takes some time to improve slowly and if believe the crypto potential you can wait for next bull run.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 01:14:13 PM

I hope this pump will continue and more people buy and hold their bitcoin and wait for a bull run, even if most think will go down again this time will not go so much down in my opinion.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:31:17 PM

the reason :
like this cheat pump ....bitcoin never go up like all investor want
mt gox users will receive their bitcoin very soon ... and why this pump??
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:06:50 PM

The question seems like the OP is a. Newbie who just bought this hero account for signature campaign. He existed in this forum 1 year more than mine and still getting confused with the basic info which has an information of about a hundred in that three years. But anyways,  if that so, its a good thing if the value drops because you can acquire more bitcoins or altcoins then hold.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████