Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is sacrificing privacy data important?  (Read 832 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:17:49 AM

There may be sources that indeed provide that the news was true of the presence of the official site. do not easily believe the news that many give the scam by reason of the token. It's been a lot going on and a lot of victims of identity theft. It is prone to and if it would be abused then it will only get a loss.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

There may be sources that indeed provide that the news was true of the presence of the official site. do not easily believe the news that many give the scam by reason of the token. It's been a lot going on and a lot of victims of identity theft. It is prone to and if it would be abused then it will only get a loss.

By being careful and studying and exploring a site, we can avoid fraud, so it's better to research and learn about these tokens. Many people offer, but all that is just the game, so be more careful and aware of the tricks they use.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

Many Airdrop programs often appear to distribute their free tokens, but the project asks airdrop participants to verify their data. Recently, Stellar also made the Airdrop program by providing USD 125 million in XLM form. The total tokens shared are approximately 1.5 billion tokens. The token is indeed distributed free, but the user must verify his identity to be able to get the token. These free tokens are pretty much hunted. Unfortunately, there are still many who do not understand that privacy is quite important and must be maintained.
For me, i tried to avoid any airdrop that asking me to do a KYC, i think that is not worth it, compared to something that we are offer.
That is too much price for just a few coins and they get our personal data.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

By being careful and studying and exploring a site, we can avoid fraud, so it's better to research and learn about these tokens. Many people offer, but all that is just the game, so be more careful and aware of the tricks they use.
but for the moment a lot of new people especially better see results and it is easy to fall into the trap. they do not do research or analysis that good so gullible directly with false promises of big allocation of sufficient coins have names. with the ignorance that makes the scammers easily exploit them to get what they want, namely the identity is valuable and at times will be abused.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

Many Airdrop programs often appear to distribute their free tokens, but the project asks airdrop participants to verify their data. Recently, Stellar also made the Airdrop program by providing USD 125 million in XLM form. The total tokens shared are approximately 1.5 billion tokens. The token is indeed distributed free, but the user must verify his identity to be able to get the token. These free tokens are pretty much hunted. Unfortunately, there are still many who do not understand that privacy is quite important and must be maintained.
For me, i tried to avoid any airdrop that asking me to do a KYC, i think that is not worth it, compared to something that we are offer.
That is too much price for just a few coins and they get our personal data.
I think this sacrifice depends on the type of things we follow. well, sometimes KYC becomes less necessary, even more so for small things. however, if that is important enough, I think sacrificing privacy is a good way.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:18:05 AM

It is you that could decide if you need the money, because on the part of the team they need to protect themselves now the fear of SEC is the beginning of Wisdom, looking at what Ripple is going through in court now and it is still undecided how the judgment would go in their favour. If you need the money take it

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:26:41 AM

Airdrop is a free token given by a company just to make them popular or just to introduce the project and the team were really need a KYC as proof that the token or coins was given to a particular person and I think there's no problem if it is a legitimate company , but if you don't want to share your private data ,then it is better not to join .
This generally sounds like something stupid if we say that KYC verification is necessary in order to provide evidence that tokens are distributed to a specific person. Who and why should the ICO team provide such data? This is complete nonsense. Tokens are not much different from any other product, and stating that merchants need to know who they are selling is stupid. You welcome the situation when we go into the store and in order to purchase any small change and we will be offered to first fill out a special noob form with your data? Do you think that this is different from the situation with cryptocurrency?
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

No. It is not definitely worth it for just some airdrop. It is better if you're gonna subsmit KYCs in bounty campaigns rather than airdrops. Because there are a lot of fake airdrops that also asks for KYC information so it is not going to be worth taking the risk.

mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:35:31 AM

Sacrificing privacy is important if the ICO requires a KYC to comply with the requirements of the project for its accreditation.  It truly depends on the individual if he thinks it is worth to sacrifice his privacy. KYC become an apparent tool for detecting fraudulent practices and preventing money laundering.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

Its extremely important, the main idea of crypto is the decentralisation and the anonymity, where we don't need to provide our information which could be used to mislead or can be misused by other people, its not worth to sacrifice your privacy for money and we should encourage the developers to erase the kyc requirements to join the project
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:51:31 AM

Sacrificing privacy is important if the ICO requires a KYC to comply with the requirements of the project for its accreditation.  It truly depends on the individual if he thinks it is worth to sacrifice his privacy. KYC become an apparent tool for detecting fraudulent practices and preventing money laundering.
To identify multiple accounts, it is enough to use the check by IP-address. This is more effective and does not need to violate our privacy rights.
And what does KYC verification require for accreditation? In my opinion, this requires only the United States. Are so many ICO projects registered and conducted in the USA? Anonymous cryptocurrency has already begun to require the provision of much more confidential information than any other non-anonymous activity. Doesn't that seem to you?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

One more the very important topic in cryptocurrency is privacy. I know many people are in cryptocurrency particularly because of privacy. At one time, privacy seem to be important feature for creating crypto asset, those days are now gone as people easily give up their privacy for stipends they may not able to cash out to bitcoin!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

KYC will needed soon or later. Every company must be comply with rules from government and i think its good for investor. Investor will feel protected on their funds and i am believe kYC will good for cryptomarket
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

Its extremely important, the main idea of crypto is the decentralisation and the anonymity, where we don't need to provide our information which could be used to mislead or can be misused by other people, its not worth to sacrifice your privacy for money and we should encourage the developers to erase the kyc requirements to join the project
things that should be attached to the crypto as an anonymous start seeming to fade. many are willing to give anything if promised something big this time such as coins and does not think long would risk that they receive. supposed to be selective with the many projects there are made anonymous and basic priorities in the crypto starts strengthened again.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Yes, I agreed that privacy is very important. In the recent stellar airdrop by Blockchain.com, every user has to do KYC to receive USD 25 worth of stellar. I think it is not worth sending my personal data for this. However, I understand that this is to make sure that each user only receives one airdrop. Fair enough, I didn’t participate as I am uncomfortable, no hard feelings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

Unfortunately, many hunters are falling in to this trap giving their identity just to get those free altcoins and most victims are the newbies. I don't understand why they need to ask for KYC for airdrops where technically, you don't actually provided some money to them or not an investor right? I am only providing personal information to reputable exchanges but not to those scam airdrops where you only get shit coins and wasted your time.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Scientest

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

If bitcoin was legal in my country, I would do the KYC. I don't think there would be many problems. Why are you thinking about it too much? Do you really care about your privacy? Well, I would happy to hear from you about your browser, social media you use, the search engine you use.
SparkleToken
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 7

Sparklemobile.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

giving something away in exchange for data so that companies can continue to send you marketing is nothing new, its just another means of advertising / marketing

◾ twitterfacebooktelegram         Connect users with  
SPARKLE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    quality automotive     
                 ❱❱❱ JOIN ❰❰❰      [  WHITPAPER  ]         detailing services  
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

if I am, privacy is very important and needs to be maintained for ourselves or others. so sacrificing privacy is very objectionable and unimportant.
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

Yes, it is certainly bad that they require kyc and video confirmation. But if it hadn’t been there, there would have been many multi-accounts against the fight against them. I hope they keep confidential in safety or can be deleted after verification. Stellar promising coin hope it is worth it.
Actually, KYC is a good thing to do because it can decrease the scammers. But, sometimes the data that we give to them is misused. This is why we should be very careful in giving any personal information to anyone, we need to analyze it first.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: